剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, yes, sure.
可以
I will let him know.
我这就去
Thank you.
谢谢
Teresa.
特蕾莎
Are you okay?
最近好吧
No, I need the tunnel.
我需要你隧♥道♥
I need to get these people
back to Mexico.
我需要帮助人回墨西哥
I bring good people over,
我带来的都是一般百姓
not back.
不是毒贩
I don't know them.
我不了解他们
I hardly know you.
我也不具体了解你的背景
How can I be sure I can trust you?
我怎么能确认我能信任你
You can't, but if you don't,
你不能,但是你不帮助她们的话
this woman and her son will be dead.
她们就会被杀死
I don't have any vans
leaving until the weekend.
我没有货车离开,直到周末。
I don't need a ride.
我不需要搭车
I just need directions.
我就是需要你的指点。
Leon.
里昂
Camila Vargas.
卡米拉 瓦格斯
I'm sorry for your loss.
我很遗憾你的遭遇
Did you find anything out?
你找到线索了吗
I assume you know who I am?
我假定你知道我是谁
Who my husband is?
我的丈夫是谁
You know our names,
你知道我们名字
our reputations are
of the utmost importance.
以及在这行里声誉的重要性。
So when you come into my town
所以你来到我“操盘”的城市
and accuse my men
指责我的手下
of having something to do with this,
和你遭遇到的事有关
this is why you're here in front of me.
这是你现在站在我眼前的原因
No.
不是
I'm here because your man made
a deal with my brothers,
我来这里是由于你的手下和我兄弟有笔交易
and now they're dead.
而我兄弟死在了这里
Although he said
he had nothing to do with it,
虽然你的手下说他和我兄弟死无关
I can make a lot of problems for you
我可以在这里制♥造♥相当多的麻烦,
while I'm here looking for who did.
在我找真凶的过程中
You're smarter than you look.
你比你看起更聪明
Just give me some answers.
我只需要答案
I'll be out of your hair.
我就离开
You're talking
about going after a cartel.
你在谈论的可是卡特尔集团
I don't care about the cartel.
我才不在乎TM的什么卡特尔集团
I'm not after their territory.
我不在他们的地盘上
I'm after the men
who killed my brothers.
我想知道谁杀了我的兄弟
You sure you want to go down this road?
你确定你要义无反顾的复仇到底?
You do understand
that if you attack a cartel,
你要知道你动了卡特尔集团
it just won't go away.
你就没有回头路了
We have swamps down there
我现在把“脑袋拴在裤腰上”,
for people who come looking.
义无反顾的找凶手(我已经是站在沼泽里来找人了)
What's his name?
到底那人是谁
I can give you the man
that engineered this hit.
我给你这人,就是设计袭击你兄弟的这个人
But you didn't hear it from me.
但是你不能满世界出去散,说是我说的
You see, I have an agreement
with the Jimenez people,
你必须知道,我和希门尼斯集团有约定
and I'll be violating my accord
这样会使我违反我们的协议
if I put a move on this man.
如果我告诉你这个人的名字
Lucky for you, then,
I don't have an accord.
我没有任何协议,这点你应该感到幸运
His name is Eric Watson.
他名叫:艾瑞克·沃特森
They call him the Birdman.
外号♥:鸟人
And this is where you can find him.
这是他经常出没的地方
Are you sure?
你确定
Took a lot of work to find that out,
花了不少力才找出这个鸟人
but nothing happens here without
me eventually knowing about it.
但是你最终了解到这个信息,与我无关,我也不知道
So do it quickly,
所以你要快
and then...
并且
get out of my city.
完事后,你马上要从我的地盘上消失
Oh, shit.
糟了
I don't believe this.
我不相信
Take the next right.
下一个出口右拐
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
It's okay.
没事
You seem surprised to see me, Camila.
你看到我还活着很惊奇,对吧,卡米拉
What's the matter?
Not who you were expecting?
什么事没有达到你的期望,对吧
What are you doing here, Eric?
你来这里搞毛,鸟人?
Well, if you're gonna send a dog
to do your dirty work,
你派了一只笨狗去干脏活
it needs bigger teeth.
但它没有很好的牙齿
That Leon,
这是里昂的牙齿
that was one tough Everglade bitch,
其中有一颗是很难拔出,感觉像“中出了”一个阴♥道♥潮湿的婊♥子♥一样难拔♥出♥来♥
and it wasn't until...
不是每一颗都这样“难拔♥出♥来♥”,直到
This one
这颗
that he let me know
it was you who sent him.
但我拔这颗时,他忍♥不住疼痛说出了谁派他来杀我
I mean, at least I know
我的意思是,我知道
where you got your coke for...
for Allen, huh?
你供给艾伦的货是从哪里来的了
I mean, look at you,
just flopping around in the mud,
我的意思是:“若要人不知,除非己莫为”
trying to stay afloat...
(看看你身上全是的泥土,还有些一直在飘)
whatever the cost.
不管付出什么代价
I'm really starting to enjoy
this shit between us.
我非常享受我们之间这种“过招”
You got spirit.
你开窍了吧
拉雷多的边境小镇
你一定特蕾莎
是
你们饿了吗
这边来
你们有30钟时间
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You turned your phone tracker off.
你把你的电♥话♥追踪关了
That's right.
对
You knew about the LoJack
so you got the car towed.
你知道你的汽车有追踪装置,所以让车拖曳着走,好引开我们
That's smart.
很聪明
And now you're being
very stupid, Teresa.
你这么做很愚蠢,特蕾莎
Look, I know you got the maid.
我知道你接走了那个酒店女仆
So bring her back to me
所以把她带回来给我
and we can forget this ever happened.
我们就当这事儿从没有发生过一样
I'm not gonna be responsible
for what you want me to do.
我不想对你要我做的工作负责。
Teresa, look,
Camila doesn't know about this.
特蕾莎,卡米拉不知道这事
I haven't told her yet.
我还没有给她说过
She doesn't have to know.
她不知道
But I need you to bring the maid back.
但是我需要你把那女仆带回来
She won't say anything.
她什么都没说过
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
Look, I'm trying to stop you
from making a big mistake here.
我试着让你不要铸成大错
Wherever you think you're going,
whatever you think you're doing,
不管你要去哪,也不管你要做啥
Camila will find you.
卡米拉都不会找到你
We can keep this between us.
我们还可以继续搭档
I need you to come back.
我需要你回来
No.
不
It's okay.
没事
They don't know where we are.
他们不知道我们现在在哪
God will forgive you
for what you did to us,
上帝会忘记你为我们做的一切
but I won't.
但是我会
It's okay.
没事
You did what you could.
你做了你能做的
I need to go with them.
我需要和他们一起过去
No, you don't need to go...
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表