剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
如果你有了大♥麻♥烦
If you're ever in deep shit,
就带上这个笔记本
all right, you take this notebook,
带着它去找唐·埃皮法尼奥
and you take it to Don Epifanio,
用这个作为你生命的交换 懂吗
and you trade it for your life, all right?
不要相信蝙蝠侠
Don't trust Batman.
去找唐·埃皮法尼奥
Go to Don Epifanio.
这里面有什么
What's in it?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我没有开玩笑 总之
All right, I mean it.Just...
总之你绝对不能看 知道了吗
just... just don't read it, okay?
知道了
Okay.
他会帮你脱身的 他一定会的
So he'll help you out. He will.
你想知道我怎么想吗
You want to know the truth?
这种事让我很是兴奋
This stuff excited me.
我想 他一定是很爱我
I thought, "This guy must really love me."
宝贝 说话啊
A ver, mujer,say something.
教我怎么用这东西
Teach me how to use this.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
喜欢吗
You like it?
爱死了
I love it.
不过也有点担心
A bit concerned, though.
你悄无声息地就把这些都弄好的吗
You got all this in here without me knowing?
干我这行的 连睡觉都该
In my line of business,I'm supposed to sleep
随时有所警觉
with one eye open.
这话说的 你果然是个好毒贩
Spoken like a true drug runner.
总想着逃跑
Always looking for a way out.
- 又不是从你身边逃开 - 不敢相信
- Not from you. - I'm surprised.
你一般只在我脱♥光♥了的时候才会这么说
You usually only say things like that when I'm naked.
- 不许动 - 等等
- Stop it! - Hey, hey, hey.
要慎重考虑哦
You better not.
为什么
Why?
以后谁去倒垃圾啊
Who's gonna take out the garbage?
- 是吗 - 对吧
- Yeah? - Huh?
谁带你去游泳啊
Who's gonna take you swimming?
还有呢
What else?
我教过你什么
What did I teach you?
要时刻保持警觉
Never let your guard down.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我之前从没有过一周年纪念
I never had a first anniversary before...
从没有过
of anything.
我总是错信别人 所以
And I've always mistrusted people, so...
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我不在意你的过去
I don't care about the past.
只在意 我们拥有的现在
The present...now, that's ours.
我爱你
I love you.
跟我的小家伙打个招呼吧
Say hello to my little friend!
我总觉得自己生活在梦里
I felt like I was living in a dream.
越是美好 越是无法持久
It was too good to last.
好了 动起来
Okay! Come on! Okay!
我想的没错
I was right.
想再吃几发吗
You want more?
你好
Sí?
你不认识我 特蕾莎
You don't know me, Teresa.
古韦罗死了
Güero's dead.
现在就从家里离开
Get out of the house now.
说吧
Oye.
听我说
Listen to me.
带上托尼快逃 你们必须逃了
Get you and Tony and run. You got to run.
等等 等等 特蕾莎 别急 快吃
Wait, wait. Teresita, slow down. Toma.
快从房♥子里出来
You have to get out of the house.
什么
What?
他们杀了古韦罗 他们可能会来找奇诺
They killed Güero. They may be coming after Chino.
该死的
Oh, shit.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
他们已经到了
They're here.
奇诺 奇诺
Chino! Chino!
奇诺 奇诺
Chino! Chino!
我们必须
We have to get out of...
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
奇诺
Chino.
过来
Come here.
别玩了 躲到衣柜里去 快点
Put that down. Vente al closet. Come on.
我的天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
托尼房♥间的衣柜里
Tony's room, in the closet.
我这就来 别出声
Okay, I'm coming. Don't make a sound.
你差点把我吓屎 加托
Hey, you scared the shit out of me, Gato, eh?
嘿 伙计
Hey, Pote.
说吧 奇诺 这些是什么
So, Chino, what's all this?
你们来的真是时候
Just in time, huh?
东西不错
Está bueno.
现在我们来谈正事
Ahora sí estamos hablando.
告诉我 你和古韦罗用老大的钱
So, tell me, how long exactly have you and Güero
经营自己的可♥卡♥因♥生意究竟多久了
been running your own coke on the boss's dime, huh?
什么 你在说什么 伙计
What? What are you talking about, man?
我不会私拿格梅斯一分钱
I would never steal from Guemes's take.
嘿 嘿 嘿 伙计 伙计 伙计
Hey, hey, hey,Pote, Pote, Pote.
嘿 嘿 嘿 等等
Hey, hey, hey, okay, hey!
别急别急
Hey, take it easy.
你是想受尽折磨而死 还是想死个痛快
You can die slow, or you can die fast.
你再说谎 我们就慢慢来
You keep lying to us, and we go slow.
你老实交待 就给你一个痛快
You tell the truth, you go fast.
嘿 嘿 我真的什么都没做过
Hey, hey, but I didn't do shit.
你还在听吗
Now.
- 爸爸 - 别说话
- Papi. - Oh, shh, shh.
我说 我说 我说
Okay, okay, okay.
我 我欠加托钱
Look, I'm... I'm in debt, Gato, okay?
我有个老婆 还有一个孩子
I have a wife. I have... have a kid.
你们想加入吗
You guys want in, huh?
你们想加入的话 就算上你们一份
You want in? I cut you in.
你有老婆
Y-y-your wife.
和我多说说你老婆 她在这里吗
Tell me more about your wife. Is she here?
她 她大概在她妈妈的家里
S-she... she's at her mother's house, eh?
她应该带上了托尼
She took Tony, eh?
我也希望那婊♥子♥待在那儿
And I hope the bitch stays there, right?
如果你的女人出门了
If your lady is gone,
那她的车为什么停在外面
then why is her car outside?
什么
What?
嘿 嘿 嘿 伙计 伙计 伙计
Hey, hey, hey, Pote, Pote, Pote.
不要 不要
No, don't!
布兰达 看着我 千万别看 知道吗
Brenda, look at me. You can't look, okay?
我们马上就得走了
We have to go.
来吧 托尼
Come on, Tony.
布兰达
Brenda!
托尼 趴下
Tony, get down.
- 哦 我的上帝 - 奇诺
- Ay, Dios mío. - Chino.
上帝啊 奇诺死了
Oh, my God, Chino!
他答应过我的
He promised me.
他说过 永远不会让我们这么危险的
He was... He would never put us in this danger.
布兰达 没事了 安全屋就在巴里奥
Brenda. Okay, the safe house in the barrio.
什么安全屋
What safe house?
你凭什么觉得他们不知道那个地方
What makes you think they don't already know about it, huh?
他们无处不在 特蕾莎 无处不在
They're everywhere, Tere, everywhere!
布兰达
Brenda.
布兰达
Brenda
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
爸爸怎么办
What about Papi?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表