剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Get me my money or I'm cutting you off.
You have proven you can be relied upon
to do what I need.
Turning to $2 1/2 million into five.
It's not an easy trick.
Just do what I say
and nothing will happen to you.
I know you're scared.
You don't know how dead you are.
Stop talking.
He's not gonna kill you.
I'm not gonna kill you.
Use that fear to stay alive.
You're a survivor.
Is he dead?
Yeah.
She's all messed up.
Stay with me, man. Stay with me.
挺住,兄弟,我们就在这里
How's he doing?
他现在如何?
He's not good, man.
不太好
Where's the doctor?
医生在哪里
Not here yet.
肯定现在没法找
I can see that, genius.
我知道,“你妈♥逼♥”的聪明人
Camila says he's on his way.
卡米拉说在现在来的路上
I gave him some water anyways.
给我去找些水来
Go get some clean towels
and some alcohol.
然后是找干净的毛巾和一些酒精
Go back to your business!
不要“围观”,该干嘛干嘛去
Can't believe it.
真尼玛不敢想,伤的这么严重
Get his feet.
过来搭把手
Keep his legs up. Keep his legs up.
保持他的腿向上
Give me your hand. Lay back.
把你手给我,躺好
Talk. Hey! Hey!
接着呻♥吟♥,接着叫
Wake up. Don't you fall asleep, okay?
醒醒,不要睡着了,保持清醒!
You understand?
懂吗?
Where the hell's the doctor?
医生还没来?
He's five minutes away.
他说5分钟内到
I hope we have five minutes.
希望是真的
This thing is all over the news.
这事全世界都知道了
How exposed are we?
我们暴露了吗
A maid saw Teresa's face at the hotel.
一个酒店的女服员看到特蕾莎的脸
She can ID her.
她可以认出她
Where's Teresa?
特蕾莎在哪
I don't know. I think in the back.
我不知道,可能在后面
It's okay.
不用站起来
I know how hard this was for you.
我知道今天这事对你来说有点难接受
I know.
我知道
But do you really think
you could have gotten out
但是你想过吗?其实你本来可以从那个
of that hotel room
酒店房♥间里出来
without doing what you did?
而什么事都不做的
No.
没有
So it's not like you had a choice,
所以你做的事是没有选择的
right?
对吧
That cabrón
那个混♥蛋♥
was going to kill you.
会杀了你的
And he wouldn't have blinked
而且不会眨一下眼
or shed a tear.
或是流下一滴眼泪
Life is for the living.
生活还要继续
Now pull yourself together.
现在你要自己解脱出来
We still have work to do.
我们好有许多事要做
Three people are dead
死了3个人
following a shootout
and a horrific accident
一场枪战,一个可怕的事故
on Interstate 30 today.
就在今天,州际30号♥公路上。
The incident may have involved
rival gangs
这一事件可能涉及敌对团伙
and drug cartels.
和贩毒集团
Give me the info you got on the maid.
把酒店那个女仆的信息给我
The maid in the room.
在房♥间里那个
She won't say anything. She was scared.
她啥都不会对警♥察♥说,她只是被吓坏了
This isn't a robbery anymore, Teresa.
这不是抢劫,特蕾莎
It's a murder investigation.
这是谋杀调查
The cops, they tend to lose
警♥察♥不会就此罢手的
their sense of humor at this point.
他们会一查到底的
We can't be tied to this.
我们不能纠结这个
She's the only one who saw your face.
她是唯一一个见过你脸的人
I didn't get her name.
我不知道她的名字
I specifically said
take a picture of her ID.
我明确的说过要先拿到她的照片和名字
She was scared. I threatened her.
她很害怕,我明确警告过她的
- So you didn't get it.
- I didn't get her name.
那你没有照办我的要求了
我没有她的名字
Why? That's the first thing I told you.
为什么?我是第一次告诉你吗
I threatened her. She was scared.
我明确警告过她了,她很害怕,
I didn't get her name.
我没有她的名字
Enough.
够了
You know what's done is done.
你知道该如何做
Call Denny at the sheriff's office.
给丹尼警长办公室打电♥话♥
He'll track her address for us.
他会告诉我们那个女仆的地址的
That's what he's paid for.
我们是给过他钱的
Doctor's here.
医生来了
Denny, it's me.
丹尼,是我
I know it.
我知道
I know, it's a shitstorm.
我知道,这事是场大♥麻♥烦!
Look, there's a maid who's a witness.
现在有个女仆,她是目击证人
Is she saying anything?
她说了什么吗
Well, I wish she didn't say anything,
我希望她啥都没说
but it's the way it is.
但是这不是解决的办法
I need her address.
我需要她的地址
It's not coming from me. It's Camila.
这不是我的要求,是卡米拉的
So don't say shit about it.
Just get it done.
所以就不要TM给我扯蛋了,直接告诉我
How long ago was he shot?
中枪多久了
Coming up on 40 minutes.
40分钟了
All right.
好吧
Get his legs down flat.
把他腿放平
Don't elevate the legs.
Not with a torso wound.
不要抬高腿,也不要抬高躯干伤口。
Okay, we're gonna have to turn him over.
我们的把他翻过来
- Check for exit wounds.
- Okay.
检查出口伤口具体在哪
All right, move the towels
out of the way.
把毛巾移走。
Get ready to roll him over.
准备把他翻滚过去
Everybody ready. On three.
好,准备,我数3声
Ready? One, two, three.
好了吗?1,2,3
Easy.
慢点
One, two...
1,2
There's no third exit wound.
有三个未打穿的伤口
What does that mean?
代表啥?
It means the third
bullet's still in here.
就是说3颗弹头仍然在这里
We need to lay him back down.
我们需要把他放平
Come on, come on, easy.
慢点
Shit. Hey!
糟了
We need a hand over here.
过来搭把手
You! Come on. Come on.
你,过来,过来
Get me the scanner from my bag.
把我的扫描仪从我的包里拿来
The black thing with the hook.
代钩子的那个黑色的东西
Come on.
快
Black thing. That. Right there.
黑色的,就是那个
Bring it here.
拿过来
Thanks. Grab his legs.
抓住他的腿
Hold him in place.
抓稳
Watch his head.
看着他的头
Hold him down. Easy.
按住他
Somebody from Florida's
blowing up my phone.
有个从佛罗里达来的人,在打我电♥话♥
I don't know what to do.
我不知道到接还是不接
Deal with it.
接
- No.
- Why not?
不
为什么不
'Cause I don't know what to say.
因为我不知道如何编这个“故事”
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表