剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
你好啊 卡米拉
Ah, Camila.
阿妮塔看起来漂亮极了 你一定很骄傲吧
Anita looks so pretty. You must be so proud.
她这个学期可是拿了全A呢
Mm. Straight "A" s this semester.
不 不 不 卡米拉 别这样
Oh, no, no, no, Camila, please.
我不能要
I can't.
不是给你的 是给她的
It's not for you. It's for her.
拜托 我可是她的教母
I'm her godmother for God's sakes.
希望她会喜欢
I hope she likes it.
我想她一定会爱不释手
I think she'll love it.
那就好
Good.
你们知道的 伊莎贝拉 我的女儿
You know, Isabela, my daughter...
明年就十五岁了
her Quincea?era's next year.
我感觉自己像是昨天才过了十五岁生日一样
Still remember mine like it was yesterday.
从昨天到今天足足有三十年那么长 卡米拉
Yesterday plus 30 years, Camila.
不管你们信不信 先生们
And believe it or not, gentlemen,
过去我也是个很厉害的舞者 都是以前的事了
I used to be a very good dancer... once.
你知道吗 卡米拉
You know, Camila,
这个月销♥售♥量上涨了9%
distribution is up 9% this month.
如果你能让哥伦比亚人增加我们的供给的话
If you can get the Colombians to increase our supply,
我觉得我能让它再涨7%
I think I can raise it another 7%.
鲁宾 我很感谢你的努力工作
Rubin, I appreciate your hard work.
我也很感谢你们所有人的努力工作
I appreciate all of your hard work.
但这不是谈生意的时候
But this is not the time to talk business.
不是生意
Not business.
你知道 这些时刻 相信我
You know, these moments... trust me...
只是一瞬间
they're fleeting.
转瞬即逝
They go by so fast.
- 你应该享受这些时刻 - 说的没错
- You should embrace them. - That's right.
说的没错 说得好
That's right. Well said, se?ora.
损失了多少
How many have we lost?
损失了两袋
We lost two bags.
- 为什么老是破 - 是因为新来的制毒师
- Why do they keep bursting? - It's the new chemist.
他现在还搞不清楚状况 所以
He still doesn't know what's happening, you know?
什么新来的
Why are you calling him the new chemist?
把他做了吧
He's the old chemist now.
既然人是你找来的 那就交给你去办
And since you found him, you tell him.
韩的航♥班♥就要离开了
Han's plane is leaving soon.
想到要怎么把货给他送过去了吗
Have you thought of a way of delivering to him?
没有 还没有
No. Not yet.
我是说 这件事发生得太突然
I mean, this basically happened now.
那就快点 想好解决办法
Let's figure it out. Fast.
好的
Yeah.
哦 原来逃跑的人是你啊
So... you're a runner?
喂
Yeah?
埃皮法尼奥
Epifanio.
是啊 你好啊 亲爱的
Yes, hello, my love.
为什么大晚上发什么女孩的蠢消息
Why are you sending me a stupid message at night
给我
about some girl?
我不是说了吗 我正在找一个女孩
Just like I said. There's a girl I'm looking for.
我确信她会出境去德克萨斯州
I believe she's coming across the border in Texas.
她的名字叫特雷莎·门多萨
Her name is Teresa Mendoza.
你记得她吗 她是古韦罗的女朋友
Do you remember her? She was Guero's girlfriend.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I think so.
或许她足够聪明 知道你在德克萨斯州
Probably smart enough to know that you are in Texas,
所以她知道不能去那
so she knows not to be there.
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
那个婊♥子♥和古韦罗偷了我的钱
That puta and Guero stole money from me.
他已经死了
He's dead.
你还需要钱吗 亲爱的
You need more money, sweetie?
我是受够了偷我钱的这些人
Enough of these people stealing from me.
我必须得杀鸡儆猴 你知道我在说什么
I have to send a message. You know what I'm talking about.
无规矩不成方圆
It's about principles now.
你知道我是非常有原则的人
And you know I'm very principled,
跟所有良善的墨西哥人所敬仰的领导人一样
like any leader of the good people of Mexico should be.
听着 如果你找到这个女孩的话 通知我
Listen, if you find this girl, let me know.
或许我能为你做点什么呢
Maybe I can do something nice for you.
好的 一旦发现 我就马上通知你
Yeah. I won't hold my breath.
所以 古韦罗只是偷他的钱那么简单吗
So, is that all Guero did to him?
就这种小事
Steal?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你对我的丈夫来说 肯定不止是钱这么简单
You must be worth more than money to my husband.
我了解他
I know him.
他为什么 这么想让你死
Why does he want you dead so badly?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是个女友而已
I'm just the girlfriend.
好吧
Right.
好吧 既然你这么擅长当好女友
Well, since you're so good at being a girlfriend,
那就身兼多职 多找几个男友吧
gonna make you a girlfriend to a lot of people.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 住手
No. Stop!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
现在想起什么来了吗
Do you remember something now?
你对埃皮法尼奥做的事
Something you did to Epifanio?
和你男朋友
Together?
一起做的事
With your boyfriend?
不
No.
不 不 不 等一下
No, no, no. Wait!
我可以为你做更多的贡献
I can be more for you.
我可以帮你运毒
I'll deliver the drugs.
我听见你们说的话了
I heard what you said.
我可以替之前的女孩把毒品送过去
I'll deliver the drugs that your mule didn't.
好吧 如果你听到我们说的话
Well, if you heard us,
你就该明白 毒品会破的问题
you know there's problems with the balloons.
警♥察♥
The police...
他们知道我们在做什么
as much as we know what they're doing,
就像我们知道他们在做什么一样
they know what we're doing.
他们可以拦下你坐的车
They can stop the car you're in.
我说了我会做
I said I'll do it.
帮她准备一下吧
Get her prepped.
这样毫无意义 换成她也一样会死
What's the point? She'll just die too.
不用担心她
Don't worry about her.
她可比你训练了几个月的丫头 要厉害得多
Better her than the girl you spent months training.
我不是关心她
I don't care about her.
我关心的是把这些毒品运给韩的事
I care about getting those drugs to Han.
但是如果她先死了 那意义何在
But if she dies first, what's the point?
是你雇了一个不该雇的制毒师 不是我
You hired a chemist you shouldn't have, not me.
所以除了开快点
So you don't have another choice
你就没有其他选择了 对吧
but to drive faster, now, do you?
韩是重要客户 他必须得拿到货
Han is an important client. He gets his shipment.
而你呢
And you?
现在你别无它选 就当聊表慰藉吧
You can take comfort in knowing you had no choice.
看着我
Look at me.
得给你做一本护照
You're gonna need a passport.
17个
17.
18个
18.
继续
Keep going.
再来一个
Just one more.
现在 是第23个
Now, that's 23.
把东西吐出来之前 千万不能进食或是喝任何东西 懂了吧
Don't drink or eat anything else until they come up, okay?
飞机40分钟后起飞
The plane leaves in about 40 minutes.
你要明白 用不了40分钟 它们就会溶解
You understand they could dissolve before then?
他们找到你时候 你要戴着这个
You were carrying this when they found you.
这是你身上唯一的东西
It's the only thing you had.
贫民守护神
The patron saint Malverde.
这样你会信心满满 还是稍微起到些安慰作用
Does it give you faith? Comfort?
总之你会需要它 去吧
You're gonna need it. Go.
你信宗教吗
You're religious?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表