剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我们--我们现在能经常见面了
We can--we can see more of each other now.
你一点儿都不在乎我的感受
You didn't even care how I felt about that!
不是那样的,伊莎贝拉
It's not that, Isabela.
你得理解我现在要接手家族的生意
You have to understand I'm gonna run the family business,
你父亲有可能即将成为州长
and your father is gonna go on to be a governor, or not.
我只是怕他把你当成对付我的工具
I was just afraid he was gonna use you as a tool against me.
不
No.
在我还小的时候
There was a time when I was young
你说什么我都会信
and I believed everything you said.
但我们都清楚你只是为了你自己
But we both know this is about you.
你只是想先告诉我你的故事
You just want to tell me your story first.
你只是想利用我
You just want to use me,
对付他
against him.
这根本不是为了我,妈妈
This is not about me, Mami.
这都是为了你自己
This is about you.
不是这样的,伊莎贝拉
That's not true, Isabela.
我所做的一切
Everything I've done,
都是为了你
I've done for you.
你说你想回到这里
You told me you wanted to come back here
是因为你想做一个伟大的女人
because you wanted to be a great woman.
是的
Yes.
你抛弃了我整整一年
You abandoned me for a year
因为你想让我把你视为这个强大的女人
because you wanted me to see you as this strong woman.
但事实并非如此,不是吗
And that's not the case, is it?
你只是为了现在这个时刻
It's about this moment right here.
你只是为了重新夺回你的权力
It's about you reclaiming your power.
不,你--你错了,伊莎贝拉
It's not. You're--you're wrong, Isabela.
他一直努力让我们合法化
He is trying to legitimize us.
你为什么就不能听他的呢
Why didn't you just go with him?
直到昨天
Up until yesterday,
我还以为我要成为一个州长的女儿了
I thought I was gonna be the daughter of a governor.
但现在我又做回了毒贩的女儿
And now I'm the daughter of a drug dealer, again.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life,
所以别再跟我说什么你是为了我
so don't tell me you did this for me.
事实就是
The fact is,
你对他的恨远大于对我的爱
you hate him more than you love me.
这让我很伤心,妈妈
And that breaks my heart, Mami.
等一下
Wait.
这事到此为止
It ends here.
只要你们信守承诺我就不会出尔反尔
I'll honor your deal as long as you continue to honor mine.
如果再有人到这个农场来
But if anyone should ever come to this farm
提出你们提过的要求
and ask what you have asked
或者声称见到了你们见过的东西
or claim to have seen what you have seen
或者要谈论一个什么本子的事儿
or wants to talk about a book,
那时死在那个下水道里的就不只是你们了
won't be just you in that sewer,
每个你们认识和爱的人都会如此
but everyone you both have ever known and loved.
滚吧
Get out.
滚
Get out!
泰瑞莎,托尼还跟着维克托
Teresa, Tony's with Victor.
托尼还跟着维克托
Tony's with Victor.
等等,布兰达,不,布兰达
Wait, Brenda, no. Brenda!
别去,拜托
No, please!
我知道那辆车的事我们骗了你
I know that we lied to you about the car.
车是我表哥维克托的,他还带着我儿子,托尼
It's my cousin Victor's, and he has my son, Tony,
你不会伤害他们的,对吧
and you're not gonna hurt them, right?
你会忘了这一切的,对吧
You're gonna forget about that, right?
你还有个儿子?
You have a son?
那我就不用支付任何东西
Then I don't have to pay you anything
让你们保持沉默了
to guarantee your silence.
布兰达
Brenda!
靠近点
瓦尔加斯先生
Senor Vargas,
您对于昨天的贩毒集团屠♥杀♥有什么了解吗?
what do you know about the cartel killings yesterday?
受害者过去曾经与您存在关联
The victims are people you were linked to at one time.
您对此有什么评论?
Do you have any comment?
在我的过去,是的没错
In my past, yes, it's true,
我与这些人打过交道
I've had dealings with these people.
作为一位经营私人企业的生意人
As a businessman in the private sector,
我不得不站出来对抗这些人
I've had to stand up to these people.
我不得不去对抗那些把
I have to fight with politicians
贩毒集团的利益看得比
whose cartel interests were more--more important
墨西哥人♥民♥的利益重的多的政客们
than the interests of the Mexican people.
我失败过吗
Have I failed at times?
是的
Yes.
但经过昨天的暴♥力♥事件
But after yesterday's violence,
只是又为我增加了一条不仅仅是能够
I see only one more reason why I not only can
而是必须成为
but I must be the great leader
锡那罗亚人♥民♥需要和应得的伟大领袖的理由
the people of Sinaloa need and deserve.
瓦尔加斯为人♥民♥,在我治下
Vargas is for the people, and under Vargas,
你们和你们的孩子都将得到安全
you and your children will be safe.
只有我拥有这份勇气和胆识
Only I have the courage and the knowledge
来终结这些暴♥力♥
to end this violence,
并且我会做到
and I will.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
十分感谢你们的到来
Thank you all so much for coming.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表