剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
He's gonna be testing what you got.
他会负责检验你的货
Sounds good. Let's do it.
听起来不错,开始吧
It's got no markings.
Where'd you get it from?
它没有标记
你从哪里得到的?
Some Cuban bought a stolen boat off us.
从一些古巴人走私船上搞来的
Double what we were asking,
名叫达布尔,我们这样叫他
but we had to take payment in coke.
但是我们不得不用焦炭来支付
To be honest, I think he might
have been a dirty Fed.
说实话,我认为他可能是一个销赃的联邦调查局人员
Good shit.
好货
That's right, I told you.
He said it was the best.
这就对了,我说过这货是正宗货
Those dirty Feds,
they always got the best dope.
销赃货
这帮人总能搞到顶级的麻醉剂
Do you, uh, mind if we
check out the money?
不介意的话,我们数钱吧
Yeah, of course.
当然
Wow.
Yes.
对了
Gentlemen.
先生们
All right. It's a good deal.
好吧,交易成功
- Thank you, thank you.
- Yeah.
感谢,感谢
So I'll see you at Lorenzo's next bash.
我会在洛伦佐的下一个舞会见到你。
Only if you bring that redhead.
如果你能把那个红头发美女带来
Remember her? The one with that ass.
记得吗,屁♥股♥最翘,最性感那个
I do remember it. I married her.
当然记得,我和她结婚了
No shit? I'll see you, John.
不会吧,我会再见你的,约翰
Oh, hey, you find
any more shit that good...
如果你再有这样的货
You'll be my first call.
我会第一时间通知你的
Thank you again.
再次感谢
Am I getting whacked?
我已经被你的事弄得疲惫不堪了
No, I'm just feeling paranoid today.
不,我只是觉得今天有妄想症
In person, I feel safe.
亲身体验,我感到安全。
Well, I made the trawler purchase.
好吧,我的渔船公♥司♥购买♥♥
Ink's almost dry. Went very smooth.
合同已经生效,非常顺利
Good.
好
What?
什么
Well, I know no one
can trace it back to me,
我知道没有人可以追查到我
but what about you?
但是你乃
What do you mean?
什么意思
I told you I had my husband handled.
我告诉过你,我有我的丈夫要防着
Yes, and I said the best swimmers drown
是的,我说最好的游泳运动员也会淹死
and you told me I was being paranoid.
然后你告诉我,想多了!
Well, I think my husband's
messing with me.
嗯,我想我的丈夫在给我添乱
And if I'm right about that,
he could know many things.
如果我是猜对了,他可能知道许多事
Maybe even what we're doing.
比如我们买♥♥了渔船公♥司♥的事
So here's what I want you to do.
所以我有事想你去做
You're gonna use one of your colleagues,
你可以用你的某个同事
someone who's sloppy, overconfident.
的一个马虎或者过于自信的行为
Someone who wouldn't notice
if his name is used
或者不容易被注意到的,用过他的名字
to file a document.
的归档文件
And then, you're gonna pull out
the documents you already filed.
然后,你拿出你名字的已经归档好的文件
And you're gonna re-file them
under this person's name.
再冒用他的名字来重新归档文件。
- No.
- Yes.
不行
当然行
No, I was clear.
不,我不干这种违法的事
I told you I didn't want my hands dirty.
我不想脏了我的手
Well, they sure will get dirty
when you're digging your way out
你的手肯定会变得脏的,当你挖出一条
of one of my husband's graves.
出路,从我丈夫的坟墓里的时候
Better your colleague than you.
最好你同事比你干净
At least I'd rather see it
unfold that way.
至少我宁愿看到这种发展结局
Well, thank you.
“去你妈,太感谢了”
I'm not saying it is that way.
我不是说这是这样的
I'm saying it could be.
我说它可能是这样的
Do you have any idea
what you're asking me to do?
你有其他办法吗
This is my career.
这是用我的整个职业生涯来冒险
Well, with great risks
come great rewards.
风险越大,收益越大
I see in you a man
that takes what he wants.
我看到一个男人,拿走他想要的。
I saw that ever since I first saw you.
自从我第一次见到你,我就看到了,你就是这样一个男人。
And I liked it.
我就喜欢这样的人
But it's not for me
I'm asking you to do this.
但是,这不是为了我要你这样做的
It's for you.
是为了你
So you can protect yourself.
所以,你能保护你自己。
So why do I have the feeling
that one of the goals
为什么我有这样的感觉,这整个事情的目标之一
of this entire thing is getting
me to cross the line for you?
是为了让我为你去干不法的事乃?
Come on.
不要这样想
No one's that good.
没有人是完美的
I feel sorry for your husband.
我为你的丈夫感到难过。
Hello?
你好
Part one's done.
第1部分完毕
Yeah.
They're getting on the on-ramp now.
他们现在正在坡道上
I see them ahead.
我看见他们在前面
Give it to me, Reg.
来击个掌,幺弟
Huh?
Holy shit!
糟了
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
(再次吐槽:这车窗外的假人也假太明显了吧,对不起美剧天价的制♥作♥费吧)
Don't do it.
不要反抗
James, we have to get outta here.
詹姆斯,我们要离开这里。
I'm leaving. I'm gonna let her go.
我马上闪人,我也让这个服务员走
We have trouble.
我们遇到问题了
One of them's alive. He got away.
有一个活着跑了
Go back to his hotel room.
去他酒店的房♥间
If he shows up, keep him there.
如果他出现,别让他出来
Keep him here?
What do you mean keep him here?
别让他出来?
具体啥意思
He saw my face.
他看见我的脸了
He knows.
他知道我们的计划了
You do not let him leave.
He can't leave.
你不能让他活着
他的死
Reggie.
雷吉
Put the phone down.
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down.
把手♥机♥放下
You were in here before.
你之前来过
You're a part of this?
你是他们一伙的
Oh, you don't know how dead you are.
你都不知道你会咋死的
Stop talking. Stop talking.
闭嘴,闭嘴
You understand me? You're dead.
你懂我说的吗,你死定了
- Stop talking.
- You're dead.
闭嘴
你死定了
All of you are dead!
你们死定了
- Stop talking.
- You have no idea
闭嘴
你们啥都不知道
what kind of family
you just messed with.
你们搞砸多少家庭?
Don't move. Stop talking.
不要动,闭嘴
Look at you, you're so scared
you can barely hold the gun.
看看你,你害怕了
你只能勉强拿着枪
Look at you.
You're so scared you're shaking.
看看你,你害怕了,你在颤抖
Listen to me. Go, okay?
听我说,离开,好吧
And I'll tell them
you never came back, just go.
我会告诉他们你从来没有回来过
Oh, I get it now.
我知道了
You're scared I'm gonna hurt you.
你害怕了,你害怕我伤害你
Oh, you're scared I'm gonna
grab that little short
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表