剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
嗨
Hey!
下午好啊 警官 有什么能帮你的
Good afternoon, Officer. How can I help you?
你知道你刚才开的有多快吗
Do you have any idea how fast you were driving?
很抱歉 警官
Oh, I'm sorry, Officer.
我没注意
I don't.
把她叫醒
Wake her up.
我说了 把她叫醒
I said wake her up.
她太累了 能让她
She's tired. Can she just...
我把驾驶证给您看看
I'll give you my registration.
我不想看你有没有驾驶证 塞萨尔
I don't want your registration, César.
实际上 我是真的希望
You know, the truth is, I was really hoping
你是伸手拿你藏在车里的枪
you were reaching for a gun in there.
这样一会加西亚来了之后
And then Garcia here, he's gonna redecorate
他就能愤怒到把你大卸八块 血染这辆克莱斯勒了
this Chrysler with pieces of what used to be you.
我明白了
I see.
卡米拉·瓦格斯
Camila Vargas.
你没看上去那么蠢嘛
You're not as dumb as you look.
双手放到方向盘上
Both hands on the wheel.
你觉得自己是个恶人了是吗
Oh, you think you're the bad guy?
恶人黑警
Dirty cop bad guy?
你根本屁都不是 我的朋友
You're not, my friend.
我才是真正的恶人
I'm a real bad guy,
布拉德利警官
Officer Bradley.
嗨 醒醒
Hey, come on, now.
你得醒醒了
You're gonna have to wake up.
走了 醒醒
Let's go. Get up.
你犯了一个错误 布拉德利先生
You're making a mistake, Mr. Bradley.
很大 很大的错误
Very big, very big.
我会找到每一个
I'm going to find everyone
你在乎的人
who you ever had a kind feeling for,
我会让他们为今天这个错误作出赔偿
and I'm... and I'm gonna make them pay for this mistake today.
来吧
Come on.
这边
This way.
别磕到脑袋
Watch your head.
我发誓
I promise.
我发誓
I promise.
我♥干♥这行这么久了 见过很多麻烦的姑娘
I've seen a lot of girls in my time who are trouble.
你就是其中之一
And you are trouble.
你看到他是用什么打的你吗
Did you see what he hit you with?
我也想弄一个
Got to get me one of those.
你知道吗 你今天很走运
You know, you were lucky today.
如果不是卡米拉
If Camila didn't have a few state troopers
贿赂了几个州警
on her payroll...
她要怎么处置蝙蝠侠
What is she gonna do with Batman?
那是他们的事
That's between them.
我们还有事情要解决 对于未来我有自己的计划
Between us, I've got a plan for a future.
让你被乱枪射死
And it doesn't include getting killed
可不在我的计划之内
by crossfire meant for you.
别指望再有这样的好运了
Don't expect to get lucky again.
我想要冰敷一下 去哪拿
Where can I get ice?
冰机在过道那儿
Ice machine's down the hall.
你的到来令我甚是惊讶
You surprised me by coming here.
她非常重要 我非常确定
She is. I'm sure of it.
因为你现身于此
Because you're here.
我知道你对他有多忠诚
I know your loyalties are with him.
但是现在情况不同了
But given the circumstances...
如果我今晚杀了你 他一定会知道这一切都是我做的
If I kill you tonight, he's going to know I did it.
我就没法安然脱身了
I can't get out of this gracefully.
所以我今晚放你走
So you're going to go home tonight.
告不告诉埃皮法尼奥 由你自己抉择
You decide whether to tell Epifanio what you know... or not.
埃皮法尼奥会赢得竞选
Epifanio's going to win the governorship.
他告诉我一旦他安稳情势
He told me once he's settled,
就会重夺帝国的掌控权
he's going to reclaim the throne,
他原本许诺给你的权力
the throne he promised you.
这样埃皮法里奥才能安然入眠
And then Epifanio's going to sleep peacefully that night,
一切尽在掌握 才能有恃无恐
knowing he has everything.
我回到墨西哥的时候
When I return to Mexico,
如果你选择当我的同盟的话
if you become my ally,
我会将你应得的全部补偿给你
I'm going to compensate you in the way you deserve.
跟着我 塞萨尔 你能赚很多 很多的钱
With me, César, you can make real, real money.
你可以走了
You can go now.
你救了我
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 为什么 - 我自有理由
- Why? - I have my reasons.
去歇着吧
Go get some rest.
我还是觉得这样做是错的
I still think it's a mistake.
我们应该打一开始 就把她送还到埃皮法里奥那儿去
We should've given her back to Epifanio in the first place.
有些牌留在手里反而会比较踏实
Not all cards are meant to be played at once.
她自有用处
She has a purpose.
而且很快就能用上了
Her time will come.
蝙蝠侠呢
And Batman?
你真的认为他值得我们信任吗
I mean, do you really think you can trust him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我已经做好 他不值得我们信任的准备了
But I'll be ready if it turns out I can't.
是啊 太累了
Yeah, tired.
我需要一张床
I need a bed.
我需要洗个澡
I need a shower.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay.
- 我今晚不能跟你们待在一起 - 为什么
- I can't stay with you tonight. - Why?
我得走了了
I need to go.
把钱拿着
Just take this money, okay?
在这儿买♥♥点吃的
Get some food here.
街对面有一家汽车旅馆
There's a motel just across the street.
去那开个房♥间
Go there, get a room,
我明天去那儿找你 好吗
and I'll come for you tomorrow, okay?
发生什么事了 你还好吗
What's going on? Are you okay?
- 他们追到这里来的吗 - 没有
- Are they here? - No.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
他们没追到这儿
They're not here.
他们没追到这儿
They're not here.
我在墨西哥藏了一个东西 能救我们的命
I left something in Mexico that can save our lives, okay?
我得弄清楚怎么才能把它取回来
I just need to figure out how to get it.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
明天在旅馆里好好等我 好吗
Just wait for me tomorrow, okay?
我会回来找你们的
I'll be back.
- 明天一定会回来 - 明天
- I'll be back here tomorrow. - Tomorrow.
我得走了 很抱歉
I need to go. I'm so sorry.
别离开房♥间
Don't leave the room.
好
Okay.
没事 不用了
I'm okay.
如果你没事的话
You don't come to see a $1,000-an-hour lawyer
就不会这么晚来找一位每时千元的律师了
this late at night if you're okay.
感觉好点了吗
Better?
好点了
Yeah.
我让你收♥购♥的那个捕捞公♥司♥吗
You know the trawler company I asked you to buy?
没有实际证据可以证明
There's no physical way to prove that I'm the one
是我买♥♥下的 对吧
that's buying it, right?
当然
No chance.
我是以一家空壳公♥司♥的名义进行收♥购♥的
It's set up through shell corporations.
不可能追踪到你的身上
It's impossible to trace back to you.
为什么这么问
Why?
有一个埃皮法里奥的手下 一个非常危险的人
One of Epifanio's men, a very dangerous man,
今天来了美国 对我的生意视察了一番
came down today to look into my business.
我恐怕他们不会
I'm afraid they're gonna start to dig deeper
就此罢手 一定会就
into everything, attempting to understand
捕捞公♥司♥的具体用途追查下去的
what I'm gonna use a trawling company for.
那它的用途到底是什么呢
And what do you plan on using it for?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我要接管我丈夫的生意
I'm gonna take over my husband's business.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表