剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
on his bodyguard.
在保镖手上
This is an act of war.
这是战争行为
You need to call Epifanio and tell him what happened.
你需要告诉埃皮法尼奥告诉这里发生了什么
You know I can't do that, right?
不行
If he finds out I was trying
to buy coke from the Colombians,
如果他发现我们从哥伦比亚“天地会”买♥♥货的话
we'd be at war with him too.
那我们只有和他开战了
JAMES: We're still $2.5 million short.
我们现在缺少250万
So what do you want to do, Camila?
卡米拉,下一步咋办
KIM (over phone): Teo Aljafare's office.
缇奥 奥菲雅的办公室
This is Camila Vargas. Is he in?
这是卡米拉 瓦戈斯,他在吗?
Camila Vargas is on the line.
卡米拉 瓦戈斯 在线等你
But Mr. Hodgekins needs a
minute, said it was important.
但是霍奇金斯先生要和你谈,说很重要
Take a message.
让他进来
- Teo, how are you?
- Hey, hey, Sam.
缇奥
你好,山姆
Yeah, Kim told me you were stopping by.
基姆告诉我你来了
- Everything okay?
- Yeah, yeah, good to see you.
一切都好吗
是的,见到你更好
Now, look, I'm not gonna
tell you what to do.
我是不想告诉你该怎么做
You're a partner here,
but you've been billing
你是我们的合伙人
但你的营业单上
a lot of hours to Camila Vargas.
太多时间是服务于卡米拉 瓦戈斯
Yeah, no, no, I...
哦,,,
it's under control.
全在我控制之下
Well, I got to be honest with you.
我是以诚相待的
The reason we're having
this conversation
我们可以开诚布公的聊
is the Jameson account.
詹姆森的帐户。
They want someone else to
handle their account, not you.
他们希望由别人来处理他们的帐户,而不是你。
Not just Jameson.
不只是詹姆森
Also Hughes.
阿尔索 休斯
Why?
为毛
Everyone knows who Camila Vargas is,
谁都知道卡米拉 瓦戈斯是贩毒的
and they've heard you're representing her.
他们听说你代表她。
What we're doing together is 100% legal.
我们在一起做的是100%合法的生意。
I mean, you told me that, right?
你应该是告诉过他们这个吧
Yeah, yeah, but in their minds,
当然,当然,但是他们的固定思维是
where there's smoke, there's fire.
和毒贩在一起,容易躺枪
(哪里有烟,那里肯定着火了)
And it's just not the kind
of realm they want to be in.
这是他们不希望看到那种景象
Uh, look, I'm gonna put
Jameson and Hughes
我只好把詹姆森和休斯的案子
with Arnold for a while.
给阿诺德做一段时间
No, Sam, I...
不,这样不太好吧,山姆
I brought in Jameson and Hughes,
詹姆森和休斯的案子都是我公♥关♥下来的
not Arnold.
而不是阿诺德
I know. I know. Look.
我知道
Don't worry about it.
不要担心
Let it happen.
就这样吧
They'll realize after a while how great you are,
等他们赔钱了,他们就知道还是你厉害
and they'll want to get back to you.
到时就会自动回来找你做
We have to give
our clients what they want.
我们必须给我们的客户他们想要的
So, uh, some advice.
最后,一个建议
You've got some great blue-chip clients.
你有一些不错潜质的蓝筹客户
Bill them.
挖掘好他们潜力
Earn your money the old-fashioned way,
用规矩的方法赚你的钱
and forget Camila Vargas.
不要再给卡米拉服务了
Ah, she's, uh...
她,额,,
too much of an important
client to me, Sam.
卡米拉对我来说太重要了
I mean, do you know
how much money she's worth?
我的意思是,你知道她有多少钱吗?
Like I said, Teo, I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
缇奥,我不是教你如何做
You're the one that's dealing with her.
你应该和她来个了断
You're just gonna have to weigh it out.
你应该分得清孰轻孰重
Hear me?
懂了?
Okay.
懂了
Okay, buddy.
好吧
- Take care.
- Okay.
就这样吧
好的
锡那罗亚 墨西哥
Hello.
hi
ERIC: Hey. It's Birdman.
我是鸟人
EPIFANIO: How did it go?
事情办得如何
Good.
进展不错
ERIC: We got $2 1/2 million from her.
我们抢了她250万美刀
But we killed one of her men.
不过被打死一个小弟
Did we go too far?
我们做的太过了吗?
No.
没有
Keep going.
继续
You like this color?
你喜欢这个颜色吗?(黑人贫民兄弟懂这个?编剧太逗了吧!)
(speaking Spanish) What happened to you?
你咋了?
Yeah, a lot of customers
you didn't think would notice
很多你不认为会注意到的东西,客户会
we stepped on the coke,
yeah, they noticed.
我们掺假
别人注意到了
- Ow!
- I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
哦
对不起,对不起,对不起
Get me some ice from the fridge.
从冰箱里给我拿些冰
Pendejo, get me some ice
from the fridge.
蠢货,从冰箱里给我拿些冰
Argh, man, I lost count again.
啊,我又得重数一次
- Man, damn.
- (speaking Spanish)
该死的
- (sighs and groans)
- Okay, what do you got?
我们赚的钱乃
Here.
给
Oh, my...
我靠
These are all ones.
就这点?
Man, we're lucky we even
got paid anything.
这还不错了,我们还赚了些
Baby lax alone costs more, man.
成本还不算高
We can't keep selling cocaine.
我们不能只卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了
It's just not addicting enough.
这个瘾不够大
What about crystal meth?
冰♥毒♥如何?
What?
啥
How are you gonna make that?
我们如何搞到
I don't know,
我不知道
but if those toothless gringos
can figure it out,
但是那些牙齿都没长全的外国佬都能找到话
you can figure it out.
你坑定也能找到
We have to diversify, Ricardo;
it's our future.
我们要多样化,李嘉图;这是我们的未来。
It's late.
这么晚了
CAMILA: What are you doing up?
你在做啥
I was thinking about our lives.
我在思考我们人生
CAMILA: Have you been drinking?
你也喝上了?
All the great times we had,
我们生活在伟大的时代
all the laughs...
所有的欢笑。。。
The sex.
交欢
You are drunk.
你喝醉了
Remember that time in Mexico City,
记得我们在墨西哥城(墨西哥首都)的日子吗
when we were kids,
那时我们还年轻
and I bought you that flower?
我给你买♥♥花
And you told me I was the
greatest man you'd ever met.
你说你遇到了全所未有好男人
What do you think it would take
你觉得
for you to say that to me again?
你再对我说那样的话会是什么样?
You are a sensational woman
你是个极好的女人
and a mother.
母亲
Thank you.
过奖了
I appreciate that.
我很感激
Epi.
小埃
Yes?
是
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表