剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
哦,你害怕我会抓起短枪和
and pull the trigger
before you get a shot off.
扣动扳机之前,你没有机会了
If that's what you're thinking,
你就是那样想的
that's not what's gonna happen,
sweetheart.
这不会发生
小可人
I'm not gonna kill you;
I'm gonna let you go.
我不会杀你
我会放你走
That's right, I'm gonna let you
walk your sweet little ass
我会放你走,让你的小屁♥股♥会扭动起来
out that door right... right there.
然后出门
You know why?
知道为毛吗
'Cause you remind me of a story.
因为你让我想起了一个故事
You ever heard of the story
of the great badass warrior
你听说过的大坏蛋武士的故事?
who kills everybody,
but he lets one warrior live...
谁都要杀死?
他会让一个武士活着?
Stop talking.
闭嘴
To go back to the tribe
and tell them all about the tale
告诉他们这个故事
and to warn their ass
警告他们这帮混♥蛋♥
that the badass is coming for them next.
一个坏蛋将下次来找他们的麻烦
Just go.
快走吧
That's you, sweetheart.
至于你,小可人!
You are the survivor.
你会是个幸存者
You can go back and tell them
你可以回去告诉他们
that this badass is coming for them.
一个坏蛋将来找他们的麻烦
Listen to me. Just go.
听我的,你走了就好
I'm not gonna kill you.
I'm not gonna kill you,
我不会杀你
我不会杀你
- I swear.
- Don't move.
我发誓
不要动
I never would kill you
in a million years.
我永远不会杀你
I wouldn't do it.
我不会这样做
Hey! Did you hear gunshots?
嘿!你有没有听到枪声
Yes, get back to your room.
回你的房♥间去
He's bleeding out.
I'm trying to stop it,
他在流血了。我在给他止血,
but it just keeps coming.
但是止不住
Cops are coming from all sides.
警♥察♥来了,好多
I don't know which way to turn.
Get me out of here.
我迷路了,给我治一下路
Fourth and Rivers. Take McGregor.
第四条河流,去麦克格雷戈
They're setting roadblocks on Summet.
他们设置路障在Summet(不知咋翻)
Hit the expressway. You see it?
上高速公路,你能看见
Yeah.
看见了
Shit, yeah.
妈的
We're out, we're out.
我们出来了,逃出来了
We're out, we're out.
我们出来了,逃出来了
Mom, there's all kinds of polices
妈,外面到处都是警♥察♥
and fire departments outside.
各种各样的警♥察♥叔叔
I heard a guy got lit on fire.
What happened?
我听到一个家伙被火点燃了。
到底咋了
I don't know what happened.
I don't know what kind of locos
我不知道
我不知道这里有
live here. How was the Y?
哪种疯草?
It was great.
很好
Where are you going?
去哪?
Oh, the kid in 11C,
his uncle got him an Xbox.
那个孩子王有微软Xbox游戏机可以玩!
Can I go?
我可以去玩吗
Where is he?
那个人在哪
Get in.
上车
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Answer me, are you hurt?
回答我,你受伤了吗
No.
没有
What happened?
咋了
I shot him.
我开枪打了他
Is he dead?
他就挂了
Yeah.
对
Yeah?
在
Do you have her?
你接到她了吗
I just got her. She's all messed up.
刚接到,她刚杀了人,有点惆怅
We're coming back now.
我们现在回仓库
Wipe your face.
擦干净你的脸!
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表