剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我们走
Vamonos.
你昨天的行为
That thing you did yesterday,
吞下毒品
swallowing the drugs,
让我印象很深
I was impressed.
但在必要时 为了脱身
But even a rabbit will chew off its own leg
兔子也会咬断自己的腿
to get out of a trap.
我要搞清楚 到底能不能信任你
I needed to know I can trust you.
现在我知道我可以了
Now I know I can.
我根本不知道会发生那种事
I didn't even know that was gonna happen.
你要明白 她就是那种人
The thing you need to understand is that's who she is.
只要你能明白 自己的处境如何
And the second you think you know where you're at,
那一切就会变得不一样了
the ground shifts underneath you.
我告诉过你 要小心点
I told you, be careful.
现在你知道我的意思了吧
Now you know what I mean.
这是我最后一次说这些话了
The last time I'm gonna talk about this.
拿着管子的人是谁
Who's the guy with the hose?
你刚刚向他点头的那个人
The one you just nodded to?
他是我们的人
We own him.
如果我看到他在给他的植物浇水
If I ever see him watering his plants,
而且我到的时候他没停下来的话
and he doesn't stop by the time I get there,
我就继续开车
I keep driving.
我们的买♥♥家来了
There's our buyer.
你干什么
What are you doing?
- 我想见他 - 不 你不会想见他的
- I want to meet him. - No, you don't want to meet him.
如果他看到你的脸的话 他就认识你了
If he sees your face, he knows you.
她知道你认识他了 知道会怎么样吗
She knows you know him. See how that works?
如果我知道太多了 我就会成为必不可少的人
If I know too much, I'm indispensable.
如果我什么都不知道 那我随时会丧命
If I know too little, I'm disposable.
你到底听进我说的话了吗
Did you listen to a word I said?
洛佩兹
Lopez.
她是谁
Who's she?
她是新来的 是我的搭档
She's new. She's running with me.
我不喜欢看到新面孔 詹姆斯
I don't like "new," James.
我喜欢熟人
I like faces I know.
艾芙琳哪去了
Where's Aveline?
毒品过量 死了
She O.D.'d.
真可惜
Shame.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like this.
听着 如果你有问题的话 就去找卡米拉
Look, if you have a problem, take it up with Camila.
我可以把货卖♥♥给别人
I can sell this load someplace else.
好吧
All right.
你为她担♥保♥的话
You vouch for her?
就要为她负责
You take responsibility for her.
- 欢迎 - 停在附近吧
- Welcome. - Keep it close.
- 我很快就出来 谢谢 - 谢谢 先生
- I won't be long. Thank you. - Thank you, sir.
- 卡米拉 - 你好
- Camila. - Hello.
所以 你拿到什么了
So, what have you got?
那个你想低调买♥♥下的渔船公♥司♥
That trawling company you want to quietly buy.
- 墨西哥湾的渔船公♥司♥ - 没错
- Gulf of Mexico. - Yes.
她们愿意出♥售♥
They're willing to sell.
真没想到 她们甚至想直接甩手不干
Hell, they're practically willing to give it away.
有两艘船正在停用维修
Two of their boats are in dry dock for repairs,
支付不起维修费用
and they can't afford to fix them.
其它两艘船也几乎无法出海了
The other two are barely seaworthy.
还背负着三家银行的贷款
They got three bank loans.
两姐妹现在在帮她们的母亲管理它
Two sisters run it now for the mother.
母亲生病了 得了癌症
She's sick. She's got cancer.
已经活不长了
She's not long for this world.
她们想要离开 搬回辛辛那提
They're looking to get out, move back to Cincinnati
她们的哥哥在那
where their brother is.
你在24小时之内就搞到了所有的资料
And you got all that in just 24 hours?
是的 我喜欢深挖
Yeah. I like to dig.
看得出
I can see that.
但是
However...
有时你会找到你根本没想过的东西
sometimes you find things you don't expect.
比如 你的丈夫
Your husband, for example,
入股了墨西哥湾的大多数的航运业
has his big toe stuck in most of the shipping in the gulf,
我想我们都心知肚明他在运输什么
and I think we both understand what he's shipping,
绝对不是剑鱼
and it's not swordfish.
你刻意没告诉我这一点
You neglected to tell me that.
因为这与之无关
Because it's not relevant.
你说你不想让你丈夫知道这件事
Ah, when you said you wanted to keep this from your husband
就是因为这个事实
it was because of this fact.
而不是因为你想要私底下
Not because you're trying to hide
为你自己藏匿点什么
a little something off the books for yourself.
我从来没说过我是想
I never said I was trying to hide
私下藏匿点什么
a little something off the books.
没错 但是你让我以为是因为这个原因
Yes, but you led me to believe that that was the case.
你打过很多资产分配的官司
You have a history in asset distribution.
大多生意都是在丈夫和妻子共同建立的
It's not my fault that most of that business
也不是我的错
is between husbands and wives,
而你就自然而然的以为我也是如此
and you just assumed that it was my case too.
当我答应做这个的时候
When I agreed to do this,
可不知道要与锡那罗亚州
I didn't mean antagonizing
最大的商人之一为敌
one of the largest businessmen in Sinaloa.
我不想弄脏自己的手
I don't get my hands dirty.
但是你的手本来就是干净的
Oh, but your hands are not dirty,
只是指甲有点脏而已
just your fingernails.
那片区域有一个渔夫
There was a fisherman in the region.
他有三艘船
He had three boats.
他投诉一些其他船只
He complained about some of the other boats
违反海港通行规定 却没有被罚款
violating harbor passage rules without penalty.
然后第二个星期 他们在油桶里发现了
The next week, they found some of him...
他大部份的肢体
most of him in an oil barrel.
我相信你现在也可以买♥♥下他的公♥司♥
Now I believe you can probably buy his company too.
猜猜是谁的船在违反规定
Guess whose boats were violating the rules.
我丈夫拥有的一切 都是我帮他获得的
Everything my husband has, I helped him build.
所以如果你怕他的话
So if you're afraid of him,
那就也该对我心怀畏惧
you have to be afraid of me too.
等他发现的时候 一却都会为时已晚
He won't know what happened until it's too late.
我需要船运货
I need boats for shipping.
你需要知道的就是 我是在大规模有意义的
And all you need to know is that I'm fortifying my business
巩固自己的生意
in a large and meaningful way.
而且当他发现这一切的时候
And that by the time he figures that out,
他会遇上比他的律师
he's gonna have bigger problems on his plate
悄悄备案空壳公♥司♥文献更大的麻烦
than the lawyer that quietly filed shell corp documents,
相信我
believe me.
你说你工作按比例抽成 对吗
You said you work on percentages, right?
你是这么说的吧
That's what you said?
为了你的忠诚
For your loyalty,
我愿意给分你
I'm willing to give you a piece of...
一杯羹
whatever I bring.
我要说清楚的是
And let me make one thing clear.
即使是最小的比率
Even the smallest percentage number,
此刻你脑中想着的那个数目
the one that's running through your head right now,
你希望我会同意的那个数目
the one you're hoping I will agree to,
即使你把那个数字对砍一半
even if you cut that number in half,
然后再对砍一半
and then cut it in half once more,
你还是能 不仅租下这整层
you would be able not only to lease an entire floor here,
甚至买♥♥下整栋楼
but to buy the whole damn building.
要留下来吃午饭吗
Will you be staying for lunch?
麻烦让我们看一下酒单
Can we see the wine list, please?
在这种地方 最好不要乱说话
Keep your mouth shut in here.
90%的纯度
90% pure.
跟事先说好的一样 100公斤
There's 100 kilos as promised.
我确认一下款项 大家就都可以回家了
I just need to check the money and we can all go home.
好了 速战速决
All right. Let's wrap it up.
卸货吧
Let's unload.
等一下
Wait.
怎么了
Why?
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表