剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
鸟人?
Yes, the Birdman.
是,鸟人
He's walking all over me.
他过界,搞到我这里来了
You know, sticking his nose where it doesn't belong
他在不属于的地方用鼻子贴在地上四处闻,找问题
and trying to take over territories.
并试图接管我的地盘
And people are starting to talk.
人们在议论纷纷
Rumor is, you don't give a shit
谣传说,你不会再给我供货
and you're not gonna protect me.
也不会罩着我的地盘
And he knows I'm not allowed to do anything against him.
他知道我现在不会操他
You know how it is.
你知道是情况的
Birdman works for the Jimenez Cartel.
鸟人为希门尼斯,卡特尔工作。
He has nothing to do with us.
他不敢对我们咋样
We agreed on a treaty that allows him to be in Texas.
我们是有协定的,允许他在德克萨斯做生意。
The treaty doesn't include him trying to take over my business!
但不包括他试图抢我的生意!
You know,he's stepping all over me,
他捞过界了
looking for vulnerabilities,
并寻找我的漏洞
so I want permission.
所以我要一个承诺
For what?
神马承诺
I want your permission
我要你承诺
to do what I need to do.
做我需要做的事
Well, if...
"Do what I need to do,"
哦,如果,,,我需要做就做
means what I think it means,
意味着
then the answer to that,you know very well.
回答你到是好回答
That's a long conversation with our friends at Jimenez.
但是这是一个与我们的朋友希门尼斯长♥期♥对话的结果。
That's a long, long conversation.
而且这是一个很长很艰难对话。
Just like they couldn't do
就像他们也不敢轻易破坏这个对话结果一样
what I think you are talking about to you
我想你也知道这是在说你一样
while you are under my protection.
当你在我的保护之下。
Well...
he has to go.
鸟人必须滚出去
He's trouble,
不然他就有麻烦
and he thinks you're weak.
他也会认为你很软弱。
You know, I know you very well.
你确实很厉害
and I know that what you are saying,
我也知道你在说什么,
what you are really saying,
你真正想说的是什么
is that he thinks you're weak,
是他认为你很软弱
and that makes you mad.
这让你抓狂。
You feel like he's slapping you in the face.
你觉得他在打你的脸。
But, my love, that's your biggest flaw.
但是,我的爱人,这是你最大的问题
You can't let that shit go.
你不能让这个屎鸟人左右你
And I'm telling you, let it go,
我还有告诉你,不要管他
and soon everything will be back in order.
很快一切都会恢复原来秩序。
Listen, have you heard anything new about that girl Mendoza?
听着,你有那个门多萨女孩的新消息吗?
No, nothing.
没有
Okay.
好
Well, anyway, if there's
any more funny business
好吧,无论如何,如果有更多有趣的事情
from Birdman, let me know.
关于鸟人,让我知道
Ass.
混♥蛋♥
She has her confidence back.
她的自信又高涨回来了
The Colombian shipment is
arriving in Texas today.
哥伦比亚人的货今天到德克萨斯
That's why.
这就是原因
我知道货会准时到
而且我也确信我们不是唯一知道这一消息的人
美国缉毒局也会愉快的去爆她的小♥穴♥
- All good?
- Yeah.
一切正常吧,
对
ON TIME
准时
We're on.
我们到了
Go, go, go.
Give me your gun.
把枪给我
Jump or die. Come on.
不跳就死,快跳
Lay it down!
放下它
- Come on! Lay it down!
- Come on! Do it!
快,放下地刺,快,放下
We got to get a head count!
我们干掉了前面一个
Get down!
拿下
Move in!
上去
Split up. Go that way.
分头跑。你往那个方向走。
One Hispanic female,
一个西班牙裔女性
last seen wearing a green
army-style jacket.
穿着绿色的陆军风格的夹克
Looking for one male,
找一个男性
possibly Caucasian or Hispanic.
可能是白人或西班牙裔。
5'10" tall.
Hi, nice dog.
漂亮狗狗
Oh, thank you. Be careful.
谢谢,小心
- Yeah.
- He's kind of evil, though.
它有点凶恶的
One Asian male.
一个亚洲男性
5'9" tall. Could be armed.
带着枪
Oh, that's part of the charm,
him making you think he's cute.
哦,但这是魅力的一部分,他让你觉得他很可爱。
Trust me.
相信我
That's nice.
这很不错
Well, you have a nice day, okay?
祝你有不错一天
- You too.
- Take care.
你也是,保重
Where are you?
你在哪里
On a trolley. Northbound on Mc Kinney.
Where are you?
在电车上,向北开去往麦金尼
你乃
I'm coming back to get you.
我回来接你
No, there's cops everywhere.
不要,这里到处都是警♥察♥
Get on that ramp and get back to the warehouse.
去斜坡,回到仓库里去。
That was stupid.I told you to go.
真尼玛愚蠢,我告诉你回到仓库里去。
It's just us.
只剩下我们了
Take a left here,
左转
on the freeway.
上高速
- Hi.
- Hey, mi'jo. Are you done?
儿子下课了吗
You're gonna have to get home another way today.
你今天必须用另一种方式回家。
Mom, where are you?
妈,你在哪里
I am working.
我在工作
Where are you working?
哪里
At the motel.
旅馆
You were supposed to pick me up.
你应该来接我。
One second. Hold on, mi'jo.
Hold on.
等下儿子,等下
Who's...
谁
What the hell is she wearing?
我勒个去,她怎么穿成这样
She can't wear that when she sells for us
她出去卖♥♥货时不能穿成这样
No, Ricardo, she can't wear that.
不,李嘉图,她不能穿成这样
- This has to change.
- Mom.
她得换衣服
妈
Okay, listen, mi'jo.
听好,儿子
I'm really busy. Why don't you take the bus?
我真的很忙。你为什么不坐公共汽车呢?
It... it's... it'll leave
you, like, two blocks away.
就两个街区远
Teresa can't pick you up either, but don't blame her.
特蕾莎也不能接你,但不要怪她。
The bus?
公交
Yes, the bus. You can do it.
对,就坐公交回来
You're a big boy now, and I'll text you the address
你是小男汉了,我会把地址发给你
Okay? Can you do it?
能做到吗
I can do it.
能
You can do it. Okay, good.
好
And when you get home, I have
a little surprise for you.
你回家时,我要给你给惊喜
If you have any
problems, you call me.
如果遇到问题,就打电♥话♥给我
I said I'd be okay.
我说了我能做到
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I need air.
我要透下气
You turned around.
你跑回来了
Why'd you turn around?
为什么
I used the time I could see to get you out of the cave.
我用了我能看到的时间把你从洞穴里带出来。
I'm on my way back.
我在回来的路上。
This is all over the news. What the hell happened?
新闻刚结束。到底发生了什么事?
I don't know, but it's gone,
我不知道,但是玩完了
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表