剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you
谢谢你
for saving my daughter.
救了我女儿
I've stayed by your side.
我留在了你这边
I stayed loyal.
我保持了忠诚
But you're back with your family now.
但现在你和家人回到了一起
You don't need me anymore.
你不再需要我了
Where would you go?
你要去哪
I got the 27 million from Devon.
我拿到了德文的2700万
I'll deliver it back to you, but I want a cut.
我会把钱给你 但我要分成
I'd say 1/3 is fair.
我觉得三分之一很公平
9 million's a good beginning.
900万会是个很棒的开始
I have one more question for you.
我还有一个问题
How did you know I was with Epifanio?
你怎么知道我和埃皮法尼奥在一起
Boaz told me.
波阿斯告诉我的
Did he offer you a deal?
他有向你提议吗
He wanted me to kill you.
他想让我杀了你
Good-bye, my loyal friend.
再见 我忠诚的朋友
If you ever need anything,
如果以后你有什么需要
you know where to find me.
你知道去哪找我
We have more than just our daughter's safety to celebrate.
我们要庆祝的不只是女儿的平安
I have some very good news.
我有非常好的消息
My sources in Dallas just told me that
我在达拉斯的线人刚刚告诉我
the DEA agent that arrested you has been suspended.
逮捕你的缉毒局探员已经被停职了
And all charges against you will be dropped.
对你的所有指控都会被撤销
What about the agents that were killed?
被杀的探员怎么办
One thing at a time, mi amor.
一件一件来 亲爱的
We'll deal with that.
我们会处理的
But this means that your name will be cleared,
你将会重获清白
and you no longer have to be afraid.
以后不用再担惊受怕了
Camila.
卡米拉
I am done with this business.
我退出这门生意了
Stay with us in Culiacán, mi amor.
和我们待在库利亚坎 亲爱的
Be a mother to Isabela. Be my wife.
做伊莎贝拉的母亲 做我的妻子
Let's be a family before the world
在世界企图再次拆散我们之前
tries to tear us apart again.
让我们做回一家人
What do you say?
你觉得呢
Okay.
好吧
Why did we land here?
我们怎么降落在这了
This isn't Culiacán.
这不是库利亚坎
Hey, what the hell is this?
这他妈怎么回事
Stay right there.
待着别动
Hey, Epi.
嘿 埃皮
Give me a reason to cut you down right here.
别让我现在就杀了你
Come on, you two guys off the plane.
过来 你们俩下飞机
Mami, Papi. Andale.
妈妈 爸爸 快点
You two guys got a date.
有人要见你们
We're not here to hurt anyone.
我们不想伤害任何人
You tried to set me up, but we can still make a deal.
你想要陷害我 但我们依然可以达成协议
With a drug mule?
和一个运毒的骡子
Take your rat boyfriend and leave before my army arrives
带上你的内奸男友滚蛋 我的军队到了之后
and makes what Gato did to you feel like a warm bath.
会让你觉得加托对你做的就像是泡热水澡
Not the best way to start a negotiation.
不是开始谈判的最佳方式
I'll deal with you soon enough.
我一会再处理你
It's okay, Pote.
没关系 波特
This is between me and them.
这是我和他们之间的事
You have nothing.
你一无所有
You come here with my cook and your lover.
你带着我的厨子和你的情人来到这
You lost your distributor.
你失去了分销商
And without him, El Santo will consume you.
没有了他 圣徒会吃了你
You have Devon.
你有德文
But I'm the connection with the product.
但我是货源的联♥系♥人
If I go away, Bolivia goes away.
如果我离开 玻利维亚也会离开
You know that.
这你知道
People will always buy shit coke.
人们总是会买♥♥垃圾毒品
Devon won't.
德文不会
You need El Santo.
你需要圣徒
You and that madman can rot in Hell.
你和那个疯子可以烂在地狱里
You want a deal?
你想要交易
Go talk to Boaz Jimenez.
去找波阿斯 希门尼斯谈
Camila and I are done with this business.
卡米拉和我退出生意了
Is that true?
是真的吗
If you're out, I'll leave in peace.
如果你退出了 我平静离开
If you're not out, I want Dallas.
如果你没有退出 我要达拉斯
I'll continue to provide you
我会继续向你
with the product El Santo gave you.
提供圣徒的货
Then we can finally be partners.
我们能成为真正的合作伙伴
Dallas is mine.
达拉斯是我的
The only deal that goes on here
这里唯一可行的交易
ends with you in the grave.
就是你的死亡
What are you saying, Camila?
你在说什么 卡米拉
You promised me you'd come home.
你向我保证你会回家
Enough of this shit.
别他妈扯淡了
If I have to save you from yourself
如果为了拯救家庭 我必须
to save our family,
从你自己手里拯救你
so be it.
那就这样吧
Papi?
爸爸
He's been shot.
他中枪了
Papi
爸爸
Stay on the plane. I'll get help.
待在飞机上 我去找人帮忙
God damn it.
该死的
It's okay.
没事
Here we are again.
又是这样
I tried to steal someone you love,
我试图夺走你爱的人
and somehow you managed to do the same.
不知为何你也做到了同样的事
Love and this business cannot coexist.
爱和这门生意不能共存
Epifanio...
埃皮法尼奥
That's why I have to choose for you, my love.
所以我必须替你选择 亲爱的
No.
不
Stop this.
住手
There's another way.
还有别的方式
There is no other way.
没有别的方式
I told you I'd kill you someday.
我说过我有一天会杀了你
You want to shoot me?
你想要开枪吗
Go ahead.
来啊
I'm walking away.
我要走了
Camila and I are done.
我和卡米拉结束了
Not with Teresa's cut of the money you're not.
没把钱给特蕾莎之前你没有
If I give her that money,
如果我把钱给她
she's gonna have a foothold in this business.
她会在这门生意里立足
And you and I both know how that ends.
你我都知道那样的下场
You're everything I ever wanted.
你是我曾经想要的一切
Don't let our daughter become you.
别让我们的女儿成为你
I'll leave the business, I promise.
我会退出生意 我保证
No, you won't, my love.
不 你不会 亲爱的
I will.
我会的
Don't!
不要
No-no-no.
不不不
No, no.
不 不
Go back to the plane!
回飞机上去
No, please.
不 求你了
You're not gonna kill me in front of my daughter.
你不会在我女儿面前杀了我
If you really love her,
如果你真的爱她
say you never found me.
就说你没找到我
You tried to kill her.
你试图杀了她
I was 15 feet away from her.
我离她只有15英尺
I never missed a target from that distance in my life.
这个距离我这辈子从没失过手
And I would never hurt her like you did.
我永远不会像你那样伤害她
Teresa, if you don't kill her now,
特蕾莎 如果你现在不杀了她
she'll come after you with everything she got.
她会不惜一切代价追杀你
There's $10 million on the plane.
飞机上有1000万美元
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表