剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Queen of the South"...
南方女王前情提要
I never had a first anniversary before.
我从没有过一周年纪念日
I love you.
我爱你
Guero's dead.
古韦罗死了
I deal in nothing less than metric tons.
跟我交易不能低于一吨♥
We'll take the ton.
我们要一吨♥
There's no way we can distribute this amount.
我们绝对卖♥♥不出去这么多
If we don't get that first payment,
如果我们交不上首笔付款
a fleet of El Santo's hit men
圣徒的一队杀手
are gonna be on the next flight to Dallas.
会马上飞来达拉斯
I understand I put us in danger.
我知道这样很危险
Devon Finch gets a hundred offers a day.
德文 芬奇每天收到一百个提议
I'm not interested in investing in Finch's companies.
我对投资芬奇的公♥司♥没有兴趣
I'm interested in distribution
我感兴趣的是通过他的公♥司♥
and money laundering through them.
进行分销和洗钱
Today we announce the formation
今天我们宣布成立
of a joint U.S.-Mexico drug task force.
美国墨西哥联合毒品调查组
Feliz cumpleaños, a la jefa.
生日快乐 老板
Gracias, Pote. It's a beautiful cake.
谢谢 波特 很漂亮的蛋糕
Thank you.
谢谢
Salud. Salud.
干杯 干杯
This lovely gift from my family
家人送给我这么漂亮的礼物
and not a single word from my only daughter.
可我唯一的女儿却没跟我说一句话
I hope you enjoy your decorative spoons.
希望你喜欢你的勺子饰品
Beautiful, Pote. Well done.
很漂亮 波特 干得好
Your lawyer didn't forget you.
你的律师也没忘了你
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
I still have to receive the only present that I need.
我还要收到我唯一需要的礼物
Devon Finch.
德文 芬奇
He's not gonna work with us.
他不会跟我们合作的
Then we're gonna have to twist his hand, don't we?
那我们就只能逼他就犯了 不是吗
We need his transpo, he needs our product.
我们需要他的运输 他需要我们的货
He just doesn't know it yet.
他只是还不知道罢了
All of you are going to Chicago.
你们所有人都要去芝加哥
You're gonna spread El Santo's dust on the streets.
把圣徒的货散到街上
And I can guarantee you that once his clients
我能保证一旦他的客户
get a taste for it They'll come to us.
尝到我们的货 他们就会找上门来
And so will Devon.
德文也会
He thinks his business is untouchable.
他觉得自己的生意不可撼动
We're gonna show him it's not.
我们要告诉他并非如此
You're gonna find his Tastemaker
你们要找到他的验货师
and make him buy from us.
让他从我们这买♥♥货
And if he doesn't, then what?
如果他不愿意怎么办
Then we're just gonna have to strike.
那我们就只能开打了
Spreading coke on his territory is one thing.
在他的地盘卖♥♥货是一回事
An outright attack on his operation...
公然袭击他的生意
that's just asking for trouble.
这就是在找茬
I never had to ask you twice to do something.
我让你干什么从来不用说第二遍
Today is not the day to start, James.
今天不是开始的那一天 詹姆斯
I'm going to need intel on his jet
进一步行动之前
before we can move on.
我需要他飞机的情报
Can you handle it?
你能处理吗
Look at you. The picture of devotion.
看看你 一副忠心耿耿的样子
As you know, Epifanio is in Dallas, working with the DEA.
如你所知 埃皮法尼奥正在达拉斯与缉毒局合作
He's trying to shut you down.
他想要阻止你
Or plan another attack.
或者策划另一次攻击
Either way, it's crucial that this works.
无论如何 这次计划的成功至关重要
Come.
过来
Devon's Tastemaker throws a party for his customers
德文的验货师每周都会在芝加哥
every week at Chicago's best hotel.
最好的酒店为他的客户举办派对
I need you to get him to try our product
你要让他试试我们的货
while James works on the other customers,
詹姆斯会处理其他客户
the high rollers who play poker at the party.
那些在派对上玩扑克的土豪们
Once Devon grants us a proper meeting,
一旦德文同意与我们正式会面
You, Pote, and James can come back home.
你 波特和詹姆斯就可以回来了
Guero won't be joining you.
古韦罗不会加入你们
I need him to go to Chicago
我要他去芝加哥
to research Devon's planes.
调查德文的飞机
But after that, either you cut him off
但在那之后 要么你让他走
or I will.
要么我来
We're on our way in. I'll talk to you later.
我们进来了 稍后再说
Bye.
再见
All right, you're good. Good to go.
好了 你没事 可以过去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't touch me.
别碰我
My 25 plus...
两万五加上
30.
三万
Chips or cash only.
只能用筹码或现金
Excuse me?
你说什么
Are you in the hand?
你在这局里吗
The powder plays.
粉末有效
Call.
跟
Straight beats a set of aces.
顺子胜过对A
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Hey. How much for the blow?
嘿 货怎么卖♥♥
30.
三万
So that's him. Devon's Tastemaker.
就是他 德文的验货师
If anything goes wrong and you need to signal,
如果出了问题你需要示意的话
drop these on the floor and break 'em.
把这个丢在地上打碎它
Now's not the time to play hard to get.
现在不是欲擒故纵的时候了
Go.
去吧
What are you having?
你那是什么
Something you can't handle.
你承受不了的东西
Well, you'd be surprised.
你会吓一跳的
Bolivian.
玻利维亚货
Cooked with ether.
用乙♥醚♥制做的
Can you handle that?
你能承受吗
Tell me, who the fuck are you
告诉我 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
and what the hell are you doing at my party?
你在我派对上想干什么
I work with Camila Vargas.
我和卡米拉 瓦尔加斯一起工作
I'm not here for trouble.
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm here to make a deal.
我来做个交易
You're gonna taste this.
你要尝尝这个
Bleach. The purer it is--
漂白剂 纯度越高
The less it dissolves.
溶解的越少
You kidding me? No one cooks with ether anymore.
你开玩笑吗 没人再用乙♥醚♥制毒了
That shit's insane.
这他妈简直疯了
There's more where that came from.
在它来的地方还有更多
How much more?
有多少
Quarter of a metric ton. 30K a kilo.
四分之一吨♥ 三万一公斤
I'll give you 20.
我给你两万
If you can't turn this into 100 grand,
如果你不能把它卖♥♥到十万
you're in the wrong game.
你进错游戏了
So you wanna play a game with me.
所以你是想跟我玩游戏
We just did.
我们刚玩过
You want what I'm selling or not?
我卖♥♥的你到底要不要
I'm all in.
我全要
He's in. Good.
他加入了 很好
Devon, we have a problem in Chicago.
德文 我们在芝加哥有麻烦了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I forgot your present.
我忘了你的礼物了
No, you didn't.
不 你没忘
Yes, I did. No, you didn't.
我忘了 你没忘
I haven't had a tree since--
我一直没有过圣诞树
You will now.
你现在有了
Siempre.
永远都会有
It worked.
奏效了
We got their attention.
我们引起了他们的注意
Yeah, I'll bet you did.
我就知道你能做到
It's pretty.
很漂亮
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表