剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
And about that Arizona thing,
还有亚利桑那那件事
I talked to my uncle Big Travieso.
我跟我舅舅大特拉维索谈过了
Your uncle's the boss?
你舅舅是老大
El mero mero.
最大的老大
He took care of me when my moms got shot.
我妈被杀之后他照顾了我
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Not as sorry as the piece-of-trash puto that shot her.
最抱歉的就是打死她的那个垃圾杂种
But Big T's down to talk.
大T愿意谈谈
He's been trying to mess with the cartels for a minute now.
他一直都想搞那些贩毒集团
Okay, I'll let you know.
好的 有消息我会告诉你
And thank you again for taking care of Camila.
再次谢谢你照顾卡米拉
She won't forget it.
她不会忘的
Neither will I.
我也不会
Camila's lucky to have you. You one bad bitch.
卡米拉有你很幸运 你个坏婊♥子♥
See you soon.
再见
God, are you okay? Yes.
天啊 你还好吗 是的
Starting to feel like myself again.
重新找回了自我
What happened?
出什么事了
Some girls tried to kill me.
几个丫头想杀了我
And then the women Teresa arranged to protect me,
然后特蕾莎安排的女人保护了我
they did their job.
她们尽到了职责
I'm running out of ways to thank you.
我已经不知道该怎么谢你了
Just glad you're okay.
你没事就好
Where are we with Devon?
德文那边什么情况
I spoke with him... You spoke with him?
我跟他谈过了 你跟他谈过了
Yeah.
是的
He was worried about you being in prison.
你进了监狱他很担心
But the deal was too good.
但交易没有问题
And his first payment is on the way.
他的首笔付款快到了
He'll take the rest of the metric ton in a week.
一周内他会收下一吨♥里剩余的货
$30 million.
3000万美元
Well done.
干得好
Yeah.
嗯
We got some bad news.
我们有些坏消息
Boaz hit King George.
波阿斯攻击了国王乔治
Killed some of his men and stole a quarter of the shipment.
杀了几个他的人 偷走了四分之一的货
We need George's boats to make good on the deal.
我们需要乔治的船来履行交易
I trust you struck back.
我相信你进行了反击
We don't want our rivals to think we're weak.
我们不想让敌人觉得我们软弱无能
We don't have the resources to go to war right now.
我们现在没有开战的资本
So I sat down with him, came to some terms.
所以我跟他谈了谈 达成了一些协议
We're good.
我们没事了
You came to terms?
你达成了协议
He's gonna stay out of our area. We won't expand into his.
他不会进入我们的地盘 我们也不侵犯他的
Gets them off us, so we can operate
甩开他们 以便我们在
until we decide what we want to do next.
做出下一步决定之前能正常运作
So he basically gave you permission
所以基本上他允许你
to do what we were already doing.
去做我们已经在做的事情
You've got enough going on in here.
你现在事情已经够多了
What I did, I did to protect your interests.
我做的都是为了保护你的利益
I'm so fortunate I had Epifanio
我真幸运 我已经有了埃皮法尼奥
and now you to do that.
现在你也开始这么做了
I will clean up
我出去之后
the mess with Boaz when I get out.
会处理波阿斯的麻烦
And until then,
在那之前
I want you to transport the money
我要你负责运输
that Teresa secured from Devon.
特蕾莎从德文那拿到的钱
Keep the trains moving.
保持生意运转
And no more judgment calls.
不要再做判断
What's going on?
怎么了
I told you to sit tight. You run to Devon.
我让你老实待着 你去找了德文
I tell you I've got Camila's protection.
我告诉你我给卡米拉安排了保护
You go behind my back
你背着我
and make deals with hoodrats.
跟地痞做交易
And it worked.
并且管用了
Where were your people when they jumped her?
她们袭击她的时候你的人在哪
Devon is our money.
德文是我们的经济来源
She said she wanted that locked down.
她说她想确保这一点
She's not thinking straight.
她想错了
I've been protecting her since you were
我开始保护她时你还在
scrambling for change in Culiacán,
库利亚坎换钱求生
waiting for that pretty boy pilot
等着那个帅哥飞行员
to show up and save your ass.
出现来拯救你
Is this about business or something else?
这是因为生意还是因为别的
I chose Camila. You chose Guero.
我选择了卡米拉 你选择了古韦罗
You know,
你知道
Camila likes you because she can control you.
卡米拉喜欢你是因为她能控制你
But the truth is,
但真♥相♥是
you are a sloppy, inexperienced girl
你就是个被情绪左右的
who lets her emotions affect her judgment.
草率又毫无经验的姑娘
No.
不对
You're upset because I work with Camila.
你生气就是因为我与卡米拉合作
And you work for her.
而你为她打工
That's what you think.
这是你的看法
Hello? Teresa, it's Kelly Anne,
你好 特蕾莎 我是凯莉 安妮
um, Cole's wife.
科尔的妻子
Uh, listen, I know this is out of the blue,
听着 我知道这很突然
but you need to come to my house as soon as you can.
但你需要马上到我家来
Kelly Anne, I'm sorry, but this is really not a good time--
凯莉 安妮 很抱歉 但现在不是个好时机
Teresa, please, I need you to come see what I found right now
特蕾莎 拜托 我要你马上来看我找到了什么
or you might end up in prison.
不然你可能会进监狱
So we are in agreement over the terms we have discussed.
所以我们在谈过的协议上达成一致了
Estamos.
没错
Your wife's product,
你妻子的货
excellent.
非常优秀
Don't worry.
别担心
Shipment from La Paz has been interrupted.
劫了从拉巴斯来的货
We didn't hurt nobody.
我们没伤害任何人
That mattered.
那很重要
Come on, hurry. Get in.
快来 快点 进来
What is this?
这是什么
These are the ownership documents
这是卡米拉在开曼群岛
filed in the Cayman Islands for Camila's Trawler company.
注册的渔业公♥司♥的所有权证明
Why is my name all over these?
上面怎么都是我的名字
Because, uh...
因为
According to this, you own Colibri Trawlers.
根据这个文件 你拥有蜂鸟渔业
I never signed these papers.
我从没签过这些文件
This has to be fake.
这肯定是假的
Well, it's overseas,
虽然在海外
but it's a legit, legal-filed corporation,
但这是合法注册的公♥司♥
and they can hang you with this.
他们能因此定你的罪
Camila's trying to set you up
卡米拉想要陷害你
to take the fall for her business.
成为她生意的替罪羊
Why are you showing this to me?
你为什么给我看这个
We're both in deep shit because of them.
因为他们我们都陷入了很大♥麻♥烦
I figure maybe we can help each other out.
也许我们可以互相帮助
This had to be Cole.
这一定是科尔干的
Oh, God, he's home.
天啊 他回来了
He's supposed to be at work.
他应该在工作
Come on. Go-go-go.
过来 快走
No-no-no! There's an alarm.
不 不 不 那有警报
Listen to me. You go out there.
听我说 你到外面去
Disarm the alarm and distract him, okay?
解除警报并且引开他 好吗
That's Please, Kelly Anne, go.
那 拜托了 凯莉 安妮 快去
Okay, okay. Just go.
好吧 好吧 快去
Hey, what's going on, darling?
怎么了 亲爱的
You look a little flushed.
你的脸有点红
No, I j-- I thought you had that meeting.
没有 我 我以为你在开会
So I didn't think you were gonna be home till later tonight.
我以为你晚一些才会回来
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表