剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
to ensure that my financial matters are above board.
就是为了确保我的财务问题是合法的
They are.
它们是合法的
Mateo handled the purchase of your trawler company flawlessly
马特奥把收♥购♥渔业公♥司♥的事处理的完美无缺
and attorney-client privilege
客户保密条例
protects you and your present dealings.
保护着你和你现在的生意
Which are?
具体是
Well, you're a legitimate businesswoman in Dallas.
你在达拉斯是一位合法的生意人
As far as I'm concerned, any innuendo
在我看来 任何对你
that you're involved in criminal activity,
涉及犯罪活动
much less a drug cartel, is not only absurd,
甚至毒品集团的猜测 不仅荒谬
it's libel-worthy.
可以说是诽谤
Good.
很好
Pardon me, it's one of my employees.
不好意思 是我的一位员工
Yes?
说
We're walking to the tunnel now.
我们正向隧♥道♥前进
I ditched the car a couple miles out
我把车停在了几英里外
in case they set up a perimeter.
以防他们建立了围栏
But I'm losing cell signal.
但我正在失去手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Well, let me know when that's taken care of.
事情办好了告诉我一声
We should pick up the pace.
我们得加快速度
There's a lot of trouble we could face out here.
这里可能会有很多麻烦
Border Patrol, militiamen, coyotes,
边境巡逻队 民兵组织 人贩子
real coyotes.
真的土狼
There it is. It looks deserted.
就在那 看上去是废弃了
Tunnel? Yeah.
隧♥道♥吗 是的
It's under the van.
在货车底下
Is it active?
启用了吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个方法能知道
All right.
好了
I'll wait for you here.
我在这等你
No, come.
不 跟我来
Alto.
站住
They're not just cartel guys.
他们不只是毒贩
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
That search,
那种搜查
it's sharp and efficient.
明确而且高效
And their weapons are military issue.
他们的武器也是军队装备
Epifanio has the Mexican army working for him.
埃皮法尼奥在让墨西哥军队给他工作
Shh. Keep your voice down.
嘘 小点声
Just take deep breaths.
深呼吸
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
I'm gonna splint your leg.
我要绑住你的腿
I don't want the poison to spread.
我不想毒素扩散
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这些的
It's military.
在部队
I had combat first-aid training.
我受过战时急救训练
We need to get you to the car.
我们要带你回到车上
Get up. Put your arm around me. Come on.
起来 胳膊搭着我 快
Yeah, I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I have an important meeting. I can't leave.
我有个重要会议 我走不开
All right. Bye.
好了 再见
All right, I'll talk to you later.
我们稍后再聊
All right. Bye.
再见
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
My wife was not happy I cancelled lunch.
取消午餐我妻子很不高兴
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
Thank you for meeting with us.
谢谢你见我们
Well, when I heard the, uh, DEA
当我听说 缉毒局
was joining the investigation into Teo's suicide--
参与了特奥自杀的调查
Cause of death is yet to be determined.
死因还没有查明
Well, I don't
我不是
mean to speak ill of the dead,
想侮辱死者
but Teo was screwing the help.
但特奥有了外遇
Jailbait, no less.
与未成年发生性关系 至少
Tell you that himself?
他亲自告诉你的吗
Teo asked for my advice.
特奥向我询问意见
I told him get his house in order.
我告诉他管好自己的事
That boy was a hot mess.
这小子麻烦缠身
I mean, I'm not surprised that he decided
如果他决定
it was time to meet his maker.
了结自己我也不吃惊
What can you tell us about his work for Camila Vargas?
他为卡米拉 瓦尔加斯的工作你有什么要说的吗
Well, I was concerned, given Teo's lack of judgment
因为特奥缺乏判断力 以及
and Epifanio Vargas' reputation,
埃皮法尼奥 瓦尔加斯名声 我很担心
that something may have been done to jeopardize my firm.
有些事可能会危及我的律所
By "something," you mean one of your attorneys facilitating
有些事 你是指你的一位律师会协助
the sale and distribution of illegal substances?
非法物品的出♥售♥和分销
Camila Vargas, as far as I know,
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯 就我目前了解
is an upstanding businesswoman.
是一位正派的生意人
Then you won't mind if we take a look at her files.
那你不会介意我们看一下她的文件了
You--you'd need a warrant for that.
你 你要有搜查令才可以
But in light of Teo's passing,
但是鉴于特奥的去世
I'd like to be transparent with your agency.
我愿意向你们证明清白
Here are the files for your review.
这些是给你们检查的文件
Ready to roll.
已经准备好了
Like you read my mind.
好像你能看穿我的心思
Well, if there's nothing else, I have a meeting in five.
如果没别的事 我五点还有个会
Sir,
先生
I appreciate your help.
感谢你的帮助
Anything for the government.
为政♥府♥服务
Oh, damn it.
该死
Still no service.
还是没信♥号♥♥
You should just leave me behind
你应该丢下我
and get back to the truck.
回到车上去
No, I can't leave you.
不 我不能丢下你
You're burning up.
你发烧了
I really need to lay down.
我真的需要躺下
Drink something. Drink.
喝点东西
I'm out of water.
我没水了
Shit.
操
Squeeze it.
用力挤
Stay down. Don't move.
趴好 别动
We've gotta keep moving.
我们得继续前进
Why am I here?
我怎么在这
Camila asked us to find the tunnel, remember?
卡米拉让我们来找隧♥道♥ 记得吗
Shit.
操
We're running out of options here.
我们没有选择了
The truck is just over that ridge.
车就在山脊那边
Drive until you get cell service.
一直开到你有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Okay.
好的
You're gonna make it. Say it.
你能做到 说
I'm gonna make it.
我能做到
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Giving you a head start. What?
给你争取时间 什么
James, no.
詹姆斯 不要
Drop your weapon! Drop it!
放下武器 放下
Put the gun down!
放下枪
Hands behind your head!
双手抱头
Where's the girl who was with you?
跟你一起的那个女孩呢
What girl?
什么女孩
Wake up, asshole.
起来 混♥蛋♥
David Lee Autrey?
大卫 李 奥特雷
My ass.
放屁
You're just some pinche puto.
你不过就是个该死的贱♥货♥
Is that what they call you down in Mexico?
他们在墨西哥是这么叫你吗
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
You're in the custody of the Texas Patriot Squad,
你现在被得克萨斯爱国者分队扣押
civilian militia,
民兵组织
protecting our freedom and borders.
保卫我们的边境与自♥由♥
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表