剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
That dude over there eyeballing us...
那边盯着我们的家伙
That's Chucho.
那是丘乔
That's my uncle's number two.
他是我舅舅的副手
Stop!
停下
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
You ain't welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
You said you spoke with him.
你说你跟他谈过了
Figured it was better in person.
我觉得亲自谈更好
Tio, this is I'm not talking to you.
舅舅 这是 我没跟你说话
I'm here to talk about business.
我是来谈生意的
Wrong place, wrong time, Esa.
来错地方 来错时间了 姑娘
I heard you're a businessman.
我听说你是个生意人
I'm looking for a partner.
我在找一个合伙人
Go home, business lady.
回家吧 商人姑娘
I'm not leaving here without talking to you.
没跟你谈过我是不会走的
And you're gonna listen.
你要听我说话
The fuck you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
You can either turn around and leave
要么转身离开
or die standing here.
要么站着受死
Yo, what the hell, are you stupid?
搞什么 你傻吗
Do you know who this is, fool?
你知道这是谁吗 蠢货
I don't give a fuck who this is!
他是谁关我屁事
He's a Vargas sicario.
他是瓦尔加斯的杀手
I'm not here for a fight.
我不是来打架的
I'm here to make a deal.
我来做笔生意
My name's Teresa Mendoza.
我叫特蕾莎 门多萨
I think we can help each other.
我想我们能互相帮助
How come you ain't talking to Los Treintas?
你怎么不去找三十帮谈
Last time I checked, you got those pussies running for you.
我印象中 那帮娘炮是给你们做事的
Los Treintas works with Epifanio.
三十帮为埃皮法尼奥工作
You working for Camila?
你为卡米拉工作
I was.
曾经是
But I'm on my own now.
但现在我独♥立♥了
She has something of mine.
她有我的东西
I need help taking it back.
我需要帮忙拿回来
What? Cocaine.
什么东西 可♥卡♥因♥
Going up against the cartel is serious shit.
跟集团作对可不是小事
What you offering?
你能提供什么
The Vargas and Jimenez Cartel consolidated
瓦尔加斯和希门尼斯合并
in one cartel.
成了一个集团
Your enemies are united.
你的敌人联合了起来
You're gonna need real firepower to protect your people.
你需要强大火力来保护你的人
I have something that you need.
我有你需要的东西
Guns. And product.
枪 和货
Work with us,
与我们合作
we arm your men for the fight you know is coming.
我们可以为接下来的战斗提供武装
Plus, you get 10% of the profit
另外 你可以得到
of the product that you help us get back.
拿回来的货的10%的利润
We get the guns first? Yes.
我们可以先拿到枪吗 是的
You got balls.
你胆子很大
But if this shit is true, then...
不过如果这是真的 那么
the enemy of my enemy is my homie, right?
我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 对吧
That's some serious cash you're offering for a little muscle.
为了这点打手你付的可是一大笔钱
I believe in a fair deal.
我崇尚公平交易
All right.
好吧
You get us the guns...
你给我们枪
we'll help you get your coke.
我们帮你拿回可♥卡♥因♥
I told you, I don't want to hear anymore about it, Isabela.
我说过 我不想再听到这件事了 伊莎贝拉
Papi, she needs our help. Please.
爸爸 她需要我们帮助 拜托了
You may think you know your mother, Bela,
你觉得你很了解你母亲 贝拉
but I know that woman better than you should ever hope to.
但我比你想象的还要了解那个女人
You want her to bend, to change,
你想让她弯曲 变形
but she's made of the hardest steel, my love.
但她是最坚硬的钢铁 亲爱的
We will break before she does.
我们会比她先碎掉
And I won't watch that happen to you.
我不会看着你那样
She's better right where she is.
她现在待的地方最适合她
You had me fooled, Papi.
你骗了我 爸爸
You told me what you went through as a kid.
你告诉了我你童年的经历
I thought that kind of struggle makes someone's heart bigger.
我以为那种抗争能让人心胸宽广
But you're a small man.
但你却如此狭隘
How dare you talk to me like that?!
你敢这么和我说话
You never struggled one day in your life.
你这辈子没抗争过一天
I saw to that. You don't think I struggle?
我亲眼所见 你觉得我没抗争过
You don't think I'm in there with her?
我和她没有过矛盾
That she didn't leave me too? Are you that blind?
她没有把我也抛弃 你那么盲目吗
Isabela! Don't.
伊莎贝拉 别说了
I'm staying with Olivia at her family's ranch,
我要去奥莉薇娅家的牧场
and I'm not coming home until Mom does too.
妈妈回来之前我也不会回来
Well, enjoy your stay. Like mother, like daughter!
好好享受吧 有其母必有其女
Spoiled and pigheaded!
娇惯又固执
I gave you that beautiful life, Bela!
我给了你美好的生活 贝拉
And it can all be taken away!
我也可以收回来
Just ask your mother!
不信去问你妈
I need guns, and I need them fast.
我需要枪 而且要快
Something tells me you ain't taking up skeet shootin'.
我猜你肯定不是去打飞碟
It's business.
是生意
My daddy killed all these animals.
这里所有的动物都是我爸杀的
Every single one.
每一个都是
Even Timothy here.
甚至包括这个万人迷
What kind of man kills a goddamn beaver?
什么样的人会杀死一个河狸
I don't know.
不知道
Not a happy one.
肯定不是个高兴的人
I'll tell you that much.
我只能说这么多
He died sad, alone, and empty.
他悲伤 孤独 空虚的死去
And rich as shit.
而且富得流油
I'm not doing this to get rich.
我做这些不是为了富有
That's a story a lot of people tell themselves at first.
很多人一开始都是这么说的
How about this-- I got an open slot on my crew.
这样如何 我的团队有个空位
Been a while since we had a squaw in our tribe.
我们部落很久没有过印第安女人了
You could be my Pocahontas.
你可以做我的宝嘉康蒂
Or maybe I'll be your Pocahontas.
或者我来做你的宝嘉康蒂
We could figure that out along the way.
我们可以慢慢决定
Thank you.
谢谢你
But we both know I have to do this.
但我们都知道我必须做这件事
What's in it for you, really?
你到底是为了什么
Is it revenge? That's what you want?
复仇 那是你想要的吗
There's a better way of doing business
有一种比卡米拉更好的
than the way Camila does.
做生意的方式
And I know you believe that too.
我知道你也相信这一点
I delivered a small arsenal
一周前我给一帮
to a backwards-ass group of skinheads about a week ago.
傻♥逼♥光头佬运了一小批军♥火♥
Dudes were sketchy as shit.
那帮家伙蠢得要命
Big plans, little brains.
大计划 小脑瓜
Plus they insulted Bilal, so fuck 'em.
而且他们还侮辱了比拉尔 所以让他们玩蛋去吧
But don't you let one of those hillbillies kill you, girl.
但你别让那帮乡巴佬杀了你 姑娘
'Cause we got an empire to build.
因为我们还要创建一个帝国
A friend will be giving you a gift
一个朋友会送你个礼物
The moon's gonna be full at 8:00 tonight.
今晚八点就是月圆之时
8:00 p.m. That's beautiful.
晚上八点 很好
I hope I get to see it.
希望我能看到
I'll be looking for a window.
我会寻找机会的
Talk soon.
稍后再谈
All right, Camila's our priority.
好了 卡米拉是我们的首要任务
We move at 8:00.
我们八点行动
All this product and cash, it can stay for now.
所有的货和现金 暂时放在这
But I want our best men on guard, 24/7.
但我要最好的人24小时看守
I'm gonna check to make sure everything's in position.
我去检查情况以确保一切就绪
The coke and cash from Devon's first payment
可♥卡♥因♥和德文的首笔现金
is at the warehouse.
就在仓库里
But security's doubled.
但守卫加倍了
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表