剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I'm gonna take a bath.
我去洗个澡
Guard.
警卫
I'm gonna need to make a phone call.
我要打个电♥话♥
Yeah?
喂
Have you heard from our friends?
有我们朋友的消息吗
The Villalobos brothers are here.
维拉洛波斯兄弟到这了
How'd your call with Teresa go?
和特蕾莎的通话怎么样
She didn't buy it.
她没信
Have you spoken with James?
你跟詹姆斯谈过了吗
Yeah, he says he has a line on her.
是的 他说他有了线索
We're waiting on his call now.
我们在等他电♥话♥
Just remember...
记住
you can't kill her.
你不能杀了她
Not until we have the papers.
在我们拿到文件之前不能
And if she puts up a fight?
如果她反抗呢
Then kill her.
那就杀了她
And burn whatever rat nest she's been hiding in.
然后烧毁她躲藏的老鼠窝
Kelly Anne?
凯莉安妮
Kelly Anne, are you okay?
凯莉安妮 你还好吗
Kelly Anne, open the door.
凯莉安妮 把门打开
Kelly Anne, can you hear me?
凯莉安妮 能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Kelly Anne? Can you hear me?
凯莉安妮 能听到我说话吗
Kelly Anne?
凯莉安妮
Kelly Anne?
凯莉安妮
Kelly Anne! Come on!
凯莉安妮 坚持住
That's it.
好了
You're okay.
你没事了
Just breathe.
呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe.
没事了 呼吸
Here. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢
I wasn't trying to hurt myself,
我没想伤害自己
in case you were wondering.
万一你想知道的话
I understand.
我明白
It's okay.
没关系
No, it's not.
不 有关系
None of this is okay.
所有的事都有关系
I killed my husband.
我杀了我丈夫
I can't ever take that back.
我甚至都不能反悔
And he lied, and he cheated on me, yes,
是的 他撒了谎 他出了轨
but I took his life.
但我夺走了他的生命
What does that make me?
这让我成了什么人
It makes you a survivor.
让你成为了幸存者
I graduated law school top of my class.
我以优异成绩从法学院毕业
I was going somewhere.
我本来能有所作为
Then I met Cole.
然后我遇见了科尔
I had this dream of us being a power couple.
我曾梦想我们成为一对明星夫妇
Wasn't long before I realized that...
没过多久我就意识到
all he wanted me for was to smile and look pretty.
他只想让我做个花瓶去陪笑
It's not so easy to do when you're constantly
在别人一直说你有多么无能
being told how worthless you are.
的情况下很难做到这样
I'm not a survivor. I'm a fool.
我不是幸存者 我是个傻瓜
We're both here because of the men we loved.
我们走到这一步都是因为我们爱过的男人
When I met Guero, I knew who he was.
我遇见古韦罗时 我知道他是什么人
I knew the risks, but I didn't care.
我知道风险 但我没在乎
Everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会犯错
But not everyone survives them.
但并非每个人都能从中生存下来
We will.
我们会的
It's okay. It's Pote.
没事的 是波特
¿Cómo estás? Bien.
你好吗 是的
I always wanted to go camping.
我一直想去野营
Really?
真的吗
Go inside, check it out.
进去看看吧
You think it's a mistake bringing him along.
你认为带他来是个错误
The lighter the load...
担子越轻
faster you run.
跑得越快
You know Camila would have gone after him to get to me.
你知道卡米拉会为了找我去抓他
They slow us down, it won't matter
如果他们拖慢我们 那就不重要了
'cause we'll all be dead.
因为我们全都要死
Sunglasses, junk food, and booze.
墨镜 垃圾食品 酒
Looks like a road trip to me.
我觉得是要跑路了
Look, stop, right there.
快看 停下 那里
Look at that.
看那里
Ice cream?
冰淇淋
Yeah. They could be holing up nearby.
他们可能就藏在附近
Or they could have eaten it in the car
或者他们在车里吃了
and be halfway to Mexico already.
而且现在已经快到墨西哥了
No, we got nothing else to go on.
不 我们没有别的线索了
Let's get a list of all the properties
列出一张方圆10英里内
in a 10-mile radius.
所有物业的清单
All right.
好吧
Are we gonna go fishing?
我们要去钓鱼吗
No.
不
I need to teach you how to shoot.
我要教你如何射击
Listen, you've been around guns your whole life.
你一直生活在充满枪♥支♥的环境里
It's time for you to learn how to protect yourself.
是时候学会保护自己了
You said you would protect me.
你说你会保护我
I know, and I will.
我知道 我会的
But if something happens...
但如果发生意外
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You want to teach me how to use a gun,
你想教我如何用枪
but you're treating me like a kid,
但你还把我当作孩子
and I'm not a kid anymore.
我不再是个孩子了
You're right.
没错
The people who killed your mother...
杀了你母亲的人
are still out there.
还活在外面
They're looking for me.
他们在找我
They may come look for you too.
他们也可能来找你
I know it hurts to think about her,
我知道想起她会让人心痛
and I wish I could say it's gonna get easier.
我也希望我能说这会好起来
You don't know what it feels like.
你不懂那是什么感觉
Yeah, I do.
不 我明白
You can't depend on anyone, okay?
你不能依靠任何人 好吗
Not even me.
即使是我也不行
You need to do whatever it takes to survive.
为了生存你要不惜一些代价
Isabela.
伊莎贝拉
They told me I had a visitor.
他们说有人要见我
I was just not expecting I had to come.
我没想到 我必须来
Um, when Cortez took you away,
科尔特斯把你带走之后
I thought I'd never see you again,
我以为我再也见不到你了
and that broke my heart.
那让我很心痛
That's why I came.
所以我来了
To tell you that
来告诉你这个
and to tell you that you were right.
来告诉你你之前是对的
About everything.
所有的事情
You were right, and I was so stupid.
你是对的 是我太傻了
Isabela Let me finish, please.
伊莎贝拉 请让我说完
I wanted to believe Dad's lies so bad
我那么想要相信爸爸的谎言
that I betrayed you,
我背叛了你
that I turned my back on you.
我抛弃了你
And I was wrong.
我错了
I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
No.
不
It's me...
是我
that has to ask for your forgiveness.
必须寻求你的原谅
You were wrong about your father...
你看错了你的父亲
But you were right about me.
但你没有看错我
I let my ambition...
我让我的野心
This need,
我的欲望
drive me away from the most important thing...
带我远离了最重要的东西
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表