剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Your only chance to live is to come with us.
跟我们走是你活下去的唯一机会
Think about your daughter.
想想你女儿
You touch my daughter and I swear--
你敢动我女儿
On my word.
我保证
You walk us out safely, you get a bag of your own.
你带我们安全出去 我们给你一袋钱
What's it gonna be?
你想怎么办
You know, that tip you gave me about the race
你告诉我的比赛内部情报
saved me a lot of coin.
让我省了一大笔钱
You got credit as long as you need it.
只要你需要就可以先记账
You know, sometimes it pays to play the underdog.
有时候扮演弱者是有回报的
It's been a pleasure, my friend.
今天很高兴 我的朋友
Go! Straight down!
快走 直走
Casillas' men. Take the bag.
卡西利亚斯的人 拿上包
James!
詹姆斯
Casillas' men.
卡西利亚斯的人
They just want you, not the money.
他们目标是你 不是钱
Get in the truck. Meet me down the road.
先上车 在路边等我
Which one? That one.
哪辆 那辆
Where's the money counter? He took his bag and left.
那个数钱的呢 拿上他那包走了
His bag? I promised him
他那包 我答应他
I would give him one to keep quiet.
我会给他一包当封口费
That wasn't yours to give. Which way did he go?
那又不是你的钱 他往哪走了
I gave him my word. Hey, we gotta go.
我向他保证了 嘿 我们得走了
Meet back at the house.
在家里碰面
We won the race.
我们赢了比赛
We have enough money to buy. Never leave loose ends.
我们有了足够的钱 永远不要留下隐患
Go!
走吧
Chomping at the bit. What's going on?
这么着急有什么事吗
We need 24-hour watch on Guero, and we need it now.
我们需要24小时监视古韦罗 刻不容缓
For more bullshit about Phoenix and Middle Easterns?
为了有更多菲尼克斯和中东人的那种破事吗
You don't buy a shirt unless
除非有姑娘在身边
there's a girl around to take it off.
不然你不会买♥♥新衬衫
Oh, brother.
兄弟
He knows where Teresa Mendoza is.
他知道特蕾莎 门多萨在哪
And wherever Teresa is, so is Camila.
特蕾莎在哪 卡米拉就在哪
I get it, Loya.
我明白了 洛亚
You're a retriever.
你就像个寻回犬
You want to bring daddy back the bone.
你想把骨头带回给主人
Prove to me you didn't spend the last six weeks
向我证明过去六周你没有在
sidling up to a worthless piece of shit.
毫无价值的破事上浪费时间
It wasn't a waste of time.
那不是浪费时间
Guero's gonna lead us to the mother lode.
古韦罗会带我们找到金矿
You watch.
等着瞧吧
I dig the show of spine.
我喜欢你的固执
Proof of concept's on you, son.
你必须证明自己 孩子
Sir,
长官
Dallas PD pulled this from a traffic cam.
达拉斯警方通过交通摄像头拍到了这个
What do we got?
让我看看
Teo and his side piece.
特奥和他的情人
Papa's been a bad boy.
有人很不老实啊
Gets worse from there.
这小子越来越坏了
Agent Postak. Like a boss.
波斯克探员 干得好
Gonna need more than a greaseball buying a T-shirt
就因为一个外国佬买♥♥了件衬衫
to put eyes on Guero.
不足以对古韦罗进行监视
Teo's our boy.
我们的目标是特奥
I've tried to get you to hear me.
我以前就跟你说过
You told Camila you wanted in.
你告诉卡米拉你想加入
This is part of it.
这就是其中一部分
Things need to be taken care of.
事情需要被解决好
You mean people?
你是说人
Sometimes, yeah.
有时候 是的
You think you can do this your own way?
你以为你能按自己的方式做事
I have to.
我必须如此
Or what? You'll become like me?
不然呢 就会成为我这种人
Is that what you're afraid of?
你害怕这样吗
You're a good person, James.
你是个好人 詹姆斯
Listen to me.
听我说
There is no good or bad in this business.
这一行里没有好与坏
There is win or lose, live or die.
只有成功或失败 生或死
Today we left a witness who can connect us to the money.
今天我们留下一个能把我们跟钱联♥系♥上的证人
And we're short.
而且钱也少了
Short when money means survival.
现在钱是生存的关键
You mean, I left a witness.
是我留下了一个证人
We're in this together.
我们在一条船上
It's on us.
不分你我
That thing you're trying to keep alive inside you...
你留在心里的那个东西
it's what's gonna get you killed.
最终会害死你
Who is it?
谁打来的
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Teresa?
特蕾莎
Teresa, are you there?
特蕾莎 你在吗
Hello? Teresa.
喂 特蕾莎
Hi, Tony, is everything okay?
嗨 托尼 一切还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我还好
I'm at the motel, but my mom's not here.
我在旅馆 但我妈妈没在这里
You're in Dallas?
你在达拉斯
My uncle brought me.
我舅舅带着我
We came in the bus.
我们坐大巴来的
Tony, listen to me.
托尼 听我说
You wait there, okay?
你在那等着 好吗
I'll come by as soon as I can.
我会尽快过来
Okay.
好的
Just hurry.
越快越好
And tell my mom I love her.
告诉妈妈我爱她
I will. I love you.
我会的 爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Bye.
再见
It's Brenda's son.
是布兰达的儿子
I'm taking care of him now.
现在我来照顾他
Camila doesn't know?
卡米拉不知道吗
Not unless you tell her.
除非你告诉她
Come on, I thought you liked that.
我以为你喜欢这样
I just got a lot of stuff going on.
我只是还有很多事要办
I can do other things. No, no, no, no.
我还可以做别的 不不不
People will be home soon.
家里很快要回来人了
I gotta head back to the office.
我要去公♥司♥了
Okay.
好吧
Go.
走吧
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Cute babysitter.
真可爱的小保姆
Old enough to drive.
已经可以开车了
Too young to vote.
但还不能投票
Such a tight little window.
正是年轻漂亮的好时候
You did well today.
你今天干的不错
Thank you.
谢谢
But we're missing one bag.
但我们少了一袋
I gave it away so we could escape.
为了逃跑我把它送人了
It wasn't yours to give.
钱又不是你的
We didn't have a cho But you did.
我们没有选 你有
You stole from me.
你偷了我的钱
No. It was strategy.
不 这是策略
Strategy?
策略
A few weeks with me and you're already a mastermind?
跟我混了几个礼拜你就能发号♥施令了吗
When I tell you to do something...
我让你干什么
just do it.
你就干什么
Don't forget whose house you're in
别忘了这是谁的生意
and who built it.
是谁建立起来的
Now,
现在
how are you gonna pay me a million dollars?
你准备怎么还我这一百万
My loyalty. I told you.
用我的忠心 我说过了
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表