剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Never looked back since.
之后才有了现在的我
Oh, shit, girl.
天呐 姑娘
You had me going there.
我差点就信了
Listen, we have to exchange numbers.
我们一定要留个电♥话♥
I'ma turn you into a wino like the rest of us.
我要让你跟我们一样做个酒鬼
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, beautiful.
嗨 美女
I'm here.
我在这
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I don't understand.
我不明白
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I thought I'd never see you.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I'm here.
我在这
I'm right here.
就在你面前
Did Jimenez mention the Cartel Horse Race?
希门尼斯有提到集团赛马吗
Multiple times.
说了很多次
Lots of cash changing hands.
很多现金流动
Millions.
几百万
Which is exactly what we need.
正是我们需要的
We'll have to be smart about it.
我们必须仔细盘算
We will be, but we have no other choice.
我们会的 没有其他选择了
We need cash now.
我们立刻需要现金
Find Teresa and meet me at the house.
找到特蕾莎 来家里见我
Had a little bit of trouble with Epifanio.
跟埃皮法尼奥那边有了点麻烦
I had to get out of Culiacán.
我必须离开库利亚坎
You left me.
你抛弃了我
It wasn't up to me.
我没有选择
You left.
你一走了之
Teresa, please.
特蕾莎 拜托
Please what?
拜托什么
I had to run from our life...
我必须逃离我们的生活
because you were dead.
因为你死了
Look, Epifanio, he was-- he was on his way to kill me.
埃皮法尼奥 他正准备杀了我
All right, they had to do something, okay?
他们必须有所行动 好吗
If I could go back Who's they?
如果我能回去的话 他们是谁
The DEA.
缉毒局
You're a rat?
你是内奸
They saved my life.
他们救了我的命
What was I supposed to do? I-I had to play along.
我能怎么办 我 我必须配合
You gave up Camila's warehouse?
是你点了卡米拉的仓库
Yeah, only after I knew you were out of there.
我知道你不在那里
That's bullshit.
胡扯
Babe, I've just--I've just been feeding these guys bullshit
宝贝 我一直都在糊弄他们
until I could find my way back to you.
直到我有机会回到你身边
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
You're a liar. Teresa, listen.
你是个骗子 特蕾莎 听我说
I did what I had to do...
我做了我必须做的事
but nothing's changed.
但什么都没有变
I told you. I'd give my life for you.
我说过 我愿意为你牺牲自己
You need to leave.
你得离开
Camila finds out about the DEA,
如果卡米拉知道了缉毒局的事
she'll kill you.
她会杀了你
She will kill me.
她也会杀了我
You need to go, and never see me again.
你得离开这 再也不要见我
Please.
拜托了
Meet me here.
到这里见我
Just go.
快走吧
Go.
走
Teresa? What are you doing in here?
特蕾莎 你在这干什么
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Just needed to go to the restroom.
我没事 只是要去下洗手间
We gotta go. Ride back with me, okay?
我们得走了 跟我一起回去 好吗
Okay. I'll be right out.
好 我马上出来
Where's your gun, huh?
你的枪呢
Dónde está tu pistola?
你的枪在哪
In the closet.
在衣柜里
Living in a safe house doesn't mean you're safe.
住在安全屋不代表你是安全的
And a gun in the closet...
衣柜里的枪
can't save you.
可救不了你的命
All this...
这身衣服
means nothing if you die wearing it.
在你死后会变得一文不值
Camila knows this very well.
卡米拉非常清楚这一点
She thinks that she knows the truth
她以为她非常了解
about poor girls from Culiacán.
来自库利亚坎的贫穷姑娘
What truth?
了解什么
That nothing distracts like glitter.
漂亮衣服最能让人分心
Camila will surround you with distractions.
卡米拉会到处分散你的注意力
Don't get comfortable, Teresita.
保持警惕 特蕾西塔
Now,
现在
Camila needs to see you.
卡米拉要见你
The Cartel races are run by La Mano Poderosa.
集团赛马由马诺 波德罗萨夫人管理
That is the five most powerful families in our business.
那是我们这行里最有势力的五大家族之一
Every year,
每一年
each race is hosted by a different one.
都由不同的集团负责举办
Millions exchange hands.
几百万的现金流水
We need cash for product,
我们需要现金进货
and we're gonna steal it from them.
所以我们准备从他们那偷过来
This year, the honor goes to our good friend Manuel Jimenez.
今年 这一荣誉属于我们的好朋友曼纽尔 希门尼斯
And out of the four other bosses,
至于其他四个家族
I don't have to tell you about Aurelio Casillas.
关于奥雷利奥 卡西利亚斯的就无需多言了
I doubt he's forgotten you, Teresa.
我认为他还记着你 特蕾莎
He may still want you alive.
他依然想要活捉你
A million dollars minimum lets you in the race.
参加比赛最少需要一百万美元
Then the money moves from our hands to a holding cell.
然后钱会进入一个保管室
Then the man inside, "El Contador,"
里面的人 会计师
he verifies the amount by weighing it.
他通过称重来计数
Then the money moves to counting machines
然后钱进入点钞机
just to make sure it's real.
以确保是真币
Tons of cash,
无数的现金
but the place is a vault.
但那里就是个保险库
Every safe can be cracked.
每个金库都有破绽
Maybe we don't have to steal it.
没准我们不需要去偷
If we pick the right horse,
如果我们赌对了马
just give us the money,
自然就有钱了
and the odds will pay us whatever we need.
赔率能让我们的钱翻上几倍
That's if we had a million cash to get in.
如果我们有一百万现金的话
We don't need it.
不需要
Just need to make them think it's a million.
让他们误以为是一百万就行了
What I don't know is how to pick the right horse.
但是我不知道怎么选马
We'll pick the winner,
我们会选到冠军的
and Pote can take care of the horses.
波特可以解决马的事
I will cook something to slow their motivation.
我会准备点让它们丧失活力的东西
What if our horse doesn't win?
如果我们的马没赢怎么办
Or if they find our bullshit money bags?
或者他们发现了我们的假♥币♥
Then we're all dead.
那就一起死
You didn't tell me you were coming by.
你没告诉我你会过来
Didn't know I needed an invitation.
我还需要邀请函吗
New wardrobe? Yeah, not on what
新衣服 没有用你们
you cheap asses are paying me.
这帮小气鬼付给我的钱
Why don't you come in? I think I got something for you.
进来吧 我有东西给你
I'm good.
不用了
You remember that--
你记不记得
that picture you showed me?
你给我看过的那张照片
The lawyer guy with the nice teeth?
牙很整洁的那个律师
Teo?
特奥
Yeah. That's Camila's attorney.
没错 那是卡米拉的律师
You said you didn't recognize him.
你说你不认识他
I hadn't, and then I remembered
我忘了 又想起来了
this one time in Phoenix.
有一次在菲尼克斯
A distributor that Epifanio worked with.
一个跟埃皮法尼奥合作的分销商
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表