剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Is he dead?
他死了吗
We have to go.
我们得走了
I know a way out. Follow me.
我知道一条路 跟我来
Garret. Garret!
加雷特 加雷特
No! Damn it, no!
不 该死
Guero!
古韦罗
Don't shoot him.
别杀他
He was working with the DEA.
他跟缉毒局合作
He helped us. You saw it.
他帮了我们 你看到了
I just have one question for you, Teresa.
我只有一个问题 特蕾莎
Did you know he was alive?
你知道他还活着吗
No.
不知道
Then we only have one hole to dig.
那我们只要挖一个坑就行了
You led the DEA to my warehouse.
你带缉毒局去了我的仓库
Everything I gave the DEA was a dead end.
我给缉毒局的都是死胡同
Every name, every location was already burned.
每个名字 每个地点都是已经暴露的
And it's because of this you think I shouldn't kill you?
你觉得因此我就不该杀了你吗
No, I think you shouldn't kill me 'cause you need me.
不 我觉得你不该杀了我是因为你需要我
The Jimenez brothers, they screwed you over,
希门尼斯兄弟 他们坑了你
and we both know they were the last cartel in Mexico
我们都知道他们是墨西哥
that was willing to supply you.
最后一个愿意给你送货的集团
And Epi, he's got the army behind him,
埃皮 他身后有军队
so the Colombians ain't gonna touch you.
所以哥伦比亚人不会接触你
And you're gonna provide the answer to my troubles.
而你能给我的问题带来答案
You do need a new supplier,
你需要新的供货商
somebody who's not afraid of Epi or the Colombians,
一个不怕埃皮或哥伦比亚人的人
and I can connect you with one.
我能帮你联♥系♥到
Well, you can save your breath.
你可以省省了
I don't do business with the Russians.
我不跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人做生意
The supplier's not Russian.
这个供货商不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
It's El Santo.
是圣徒
El Santo is a madman.
圣徒是个疯子
He's the last chance you've got.
他是你最后的机会
You need to go to Bolivia.
你需要去玻利维亚
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表