剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
You think that makes you a tough guy,
你以为对女人动手
putting your hands on women?
你就牛逼了吗
You're just a fucking coward.
你♥他♥妈♥就一懦夫
What'd you say to me?
你说什么
Oh, you're dead, bitch.
你死定了 贱♥货♥
Pete! Knock it off!
皮特 住手
Knock it off! God damn it!
住手 该死的
Back off!
退后
Cut him loose.
给他松绑
Now.
马上
What's going on, Carl?
怎么回事 卡尔
Cut him loose right now.
马上给他松绑
Back off, back off.
退后 退后
Just cool it. Move it!
冷静点 出去
Are you okay? I thought I told you to go.
你没事吧 我让你离开
I'm not leaving you. Come on.
我不会丢下你 来吧
How the hell did you find me? Followed the tire tracks.
你怎么找到我的 跟着轮胎印
You needed an army? I got us one.
你要军队吗 我找了一个
The tunnel is under the van on the left.
隧♥道♥就在左边货车的底下
Damn. You weren't lying.
该死 你没说谎
Coke comes from Mexico through the tunnel
可♥卡♥因♥从墨西哥通过隧♥道♥
and then the vans take it to Dallas.
然后由货车送去达拉斯
God damn. Not gonna happen today.
该死 今天就不可能了
We have explosives.
我们有炸♥药♥
If you're thinking what I'm thinking, darling,
如果你跟我想的一样 亲爱的
I love the way you think.
我喜欢你的想法
Let's blow up the tunnel.
让我们炸了隧♥道♥
You need papers? 'Cause I'm single.
你需要护照吗 因为我还单身
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天呐
Hey, vans are moving.
货车走了
Pete, you, me, and the boys will stop the vans.
皮特 你 我 还有其他人去截住货车
Teresa, you get to blow up the tunnel.
特蕾莎 你去炸了隧♥道♥
Chingada. Los siguien.
操 我们被跟踪了
We're almost at the tunnel.
我们快到隧♥道♥了
Get the bomb ready.
准备好炸♥弹♥
It's armed.
准备好了
Get out of the van!
下车
Get out of the van, asshole!
下车 混♥蛋♥
Get out of the van.
下车
Now.
马上
Vamanos!
快跑
Vamanos.
我们走
911, what's your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急情况
Hey, yeah, yo, they just shot a cop.
他们刚打死一个警♥察♥
Some dude with an AK, he just shot a cop.
一个家伙拿着AK 他刚打死一个警♥察♥
He's running around crazy, pointing the gun at everybody.
他拿枪对着人 正疯了似的乱跑
What's your location?
你在哪里
It's, uh, Walnut Hill.
胡桃山
Next to the, uh, you know the Black Star Liquor?
你知道黑星酒吧吗 就在那旁边
We're sending someone now.
我们正派人过去
Yeah, yeah, hurry. This guy, he--he's nuts.
快点 这家伙疯了
All units be advised.
所有单位注意
Officer down and shooter on foot
警官中枪 枪手步行逃跑
in vicinity of Black Star Liquor in Walnut Hill Lane.
就在胡桃山街黑星酒吧附近
Shit. That's right around the corner.
操 过了街角就是
We should respond.
我们应该回应
We can't leave our post.
我们不能离开岗位
An officer is down.
警官中枪
I'll call someone to cover.
我会找人来接替
Nothing here, man.
什么都没有 兄弟
Van Awken's either straight
范 奥肯 要么没说谎
or he's smart enough to clean Teo's mess after him.
要么他足够聪明清理了特奥带给他的麻烦
It's death by a thousand paper cuts and he knows it.
他想用这些文件耗死我们
Finnerman.
芬纳曼
Shooting. Where?
枪击 在哪
No, you get your ass back to that motel now.
不 你现在马上回到旅馆去
Shit!
操
Postak and Felix just lost eyes on Guero.
波斯克和费利克斯刚刚看丢了古韦罗
Weaselly prick.
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
One guess who he's going to see.
猜猜看他会去见谁
Can't say I blame him.
情有可原
Just don't make a decision
在我们谈过之前
about the DEA till we talk, okay?
先不要决定缉毒局的事 好吗
Please? I love you.
拜托了 我爱你
How's the leg?
腿怎么样了
I'll survive.
会没事的
Good.
很好
Carl gave me his number.
卡尔给了我他的电♥话♥
Should I call him?
我应该打给他吗
I'd hold off.
我会等一等
Play hard to get.
欲擒故纵嘛
Look, you shouldn't have come back for me.
你不应该回来找我
It was stupid. You could have been killed.
这很愚蠢 你可能会害死自己
But you didn't leave me behind, and I won't forget it.
但你没有丢下我 我不会忘记的
Gracias.
谢谢
Keep an eye on that little hurricane.
看好这个小酒鬼
Two drinks maximum.
最多只能两杯
Hola.
你们好
The tunnel's gone.
隧♥道♥毁了
An explosion. We lost three men.
爆♥炸♥ 我们死了三个人
I don't care about your men. Who did it?
我不在乎你的人 谁干的
We captured this image
这是我们从
off of one of the surveillance drones.
无人机上拍到的画面
Teresa.
特蕾莎
That's unacceptable.
这不可接受
They are making me look like a fool.
他们让我看起来像个傻子
You assured me that Don Reynaldo's product
你向我保证雷纳尔多先生的货
would be protected.
会是安全的
Now, you had one job, Colonel,
你只有一个工作 上校
and you failed miserably.
你却可悲的失败了
Your daughter looks beautiful.
你的女儿真漂亮
Moctezuma had a daughter with the name Isabela.
蒙特祖马二世有一个女儿叫做伊莎贝拉
When her father was killed,
当她父亲被杀以后
Cortés, the conquistador,
西班牙殖民者 科尔特斯
took her in as his own and gave her a land,
把她当作自己的女儿 给了她一片土地
a new religion, a new name.
新的信仰 新的名字
Who exactly do you think you're talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话
Do you think you are the only killer in this place?
你以为这里只有你杀过人吗
If you say my daughter's name again,
如果你再提到我女儿的名字
I will carve it into your skull.
我就把它刻在你的头颅上
Now,
现在
go and fix your mess.
去收拾你的烂摊子吧
Please.
谢谢
Bela, you look wonderful.
贝拉 你看起来美极了
That dress and those shoes,
这身裙子和这双鞋
aren't they a little too grown-up?
不会显得太成熟了吗
Mom sent me the shoes
妈妈送给我的鞋
and I love them.
我很喜欢
More than the pearls?
比珍珠还喜欢
I love the pearls.
我也很喜欢珍珠
This isn't a competition, papi.
这又不是比赛 爸爸
Okay.
好吧
A toast to my daughter!
为我女儿干杯
I love you more than life itself.
我爱你胜过一切
Happy birthday... mi'ja.
生日快乐 女儿
Feliz cumpleaños.
生日快乐
Feliz cumpleaños.
生日快乐
I asked Pote to look at your car
我让波特看了你的车
to see why it was overheating.
为什么会过热
See, if you're going to represent this business,
如果你要代表我们的生意
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表