剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I will gladly kill your business, but not you.
我很乐意杀死你的生意 但不是你
Well, if it wasn't you,
如果不是你
then look at your puppet Cortez.
那就看看你的木偶科尔特斯
If you can't control your dog,
如果你管不好自己的狗
it's best to put him on a leash or put him down.
要么拴牢他 要么杀了他
A wife gives ultimatums.
妻子发出的最后通牒
You lost your right when you divorced me.
你跟我离婚之后就没有这个权利了
You wanna talk about rights?
你想谈权利吗
Fine, Sinaloa has the right to know who you are.
好吧 锡那罗亚人♥民♥有权知道你是什么人
Isabela has the right to know about your hypocrisy.
伊莎贝拉有权知道你的虚伪
And I have the right to tell you that I should have
我有权告诉你 我当初就该
listened to my father when he told me not to marry you.
听我父亲的话不要嫁给你
And your lies may work in voting booths
你的谎言也许在投票站
and flashy press conferences...
和招摇的新闻发布会上有用
Epifanio?
埃皮法尼奥
Call 911! Yes, sir!
打911 好的 长官
All right, so we get those Chilean passports George gave us
我们用乔治给我们的智利护照
and then we get across the Mexican border
通过墨西哥边境
and we grab Tony.
然后我们带上托尼
And then I got enough connections
我有足够的关系
to fly us out of there.
能带我们飞出那里
Mexico's too dangerous for us.
墨西哥对我们太危险了
Well, hell, anywhere can be too dangerous.
任何地方都可能很危险
Anyway, we won't be there long.
我们不会在那久留
Spain.
西班牙
Marbella.
马尔贝拉
We're gonna have to live small.
我们必须住在小地方
You know, lie low for a little bit.
先低调一段时间
"Drink cold sangrias and make love in the sand."
喝着冰爽的桑格利亚 在沙滩上做♥爱♥
I want that. I'm ready.
我想要这样 我准备好了
We have to go.
我们得走了
Now. Before James and Pote find out we're gone.
就现在 在詹姆斯和波特发现我们消失之前
What made you think you could come to Chicago
你凭什么认为你能来到芝加哥
and screw with Devon's game?
搞砸德文的游戏
Screw with my game?
搞砸我的游戏
We just want to make a deal with him.
我们只想跟他做笔生意
So you crash his party and hijack his delivery.
所以你就闯进他的派对 劫走他的货车
Tell James and Pote to come to your room.
告诉詹姆斯和波特到你房♥间来
Now.
马上
I was just heading there. What's up?
我正往回走 怎么了
Come to my room. Bring Pote.
到我房♥间来 带上波特
You two planning a trip somewhere?
你俩要去哪里旅行吗
Just heading back to Dallas.
只是要回达拉斯了
Join the party.
加入我们
You have three hours.
你们有三个小时
For what?
干什么
You came to Chicago for a reason, didn't you?
你们来芝加哥是有原因的 不是吗
To meet Devon.
为了见德文
Where are we gonna meet him?
我们去哪见他
Palwaukee Airport, private runway.
帕尔沃基机场 私人跑道
There'll be a plane waiting for you.
会有一架飞机等着你们
How do we know you won't kill us?
我们怎么知道你不会杀了我们
You don't.
你们不会知道
A real man always knows his woman's step.
真正的男人总能分辨出他女人的脚步声
Camila.
卡米拉
Está bien.
没关系
Inches from death
与死亡擦身而过
and you're still a charming son of a bitch.
你还是个迷人的混♥蛋♥
You risked being arrested by coming here.
你冒着被抓的风险到这里来
And on your birthday, no less.
还是在你生日这天
A heart attack isn't nothing.
心脏病不是儿戏
Ah, it's a flea bite. Mild.
一点小毛病 不严重
Leave it in.
戴着吧
It's not a good look for me.
有损我的形象
No, but living is.
没错 但活着最重要
When I lost you,
当我失去你
I thought my heart would break.
我以为我的心会碎掉
Perhaps it finally has.
也许它终于碎了
We've gotta get to Palwaukee in an hour.
我们必须一小时内到帕尔沃基
Let's get these bags down to the garage.
把这些袋子带到停车场去
This is one flight that you're not gonna get on.
这是一架你不会登上的飞机
That's not really up to you, my friend.
你说了不算 朋友
Teresa's a strong woman, now.
特蕾莎现在是个坚强的女人
Stands on her own.
自己站稳了脚跟
She's not that little girl who you left behind
她不是那个被你抛弃
to be raped by Gato.
被加托强♥暴♥的小姑娘了
Pinche puto, you let that happen?
操♥你♥妈♥ 你让这种事发生
You let Epi make that call and you didn't do nothing?
你让埃皮下了命令却没有阻止他
You can blame me.
你可以怪我
You can blame Epifanio.
你可以怪埃皮法尼奥
Are you too scared to look at yourself in the mirror?
你是太胆小不敢去照照镜子吗
You stole from your padrino.
你偷你自己的教父
You snitch.
你个内奸
Now you come here and you wanna tear down
现在你来到这想要摧毁
everything that she fought to rebuild?
她努力建立起来的一起
You walk out of here and never come back.
你就离开这里 再也别回来
James is waiting in the car.
詹姆斯在车里等着
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
That's one of Camila's men.
这是卡米拉的人
Cortez, put the gun down, now!
科尔特斯 马上把枪放下
We need him alive!
我们要活捉他
Hey, Papi, what's up? Uh, I'm kind of busy right now.
嘿 爸爸 怎么了 我现在比较忙
Isabela, it's Mom. Your father...
伊莎贝拉 是妈妈 你父亲
What are you doing with Papi's phone?
你怎么拿着爸爸的手♥机♥
Are you two together?
你们在一起吗
What's going on in there, Isabela?
那边怎么回事 伊莎贝拉
Are you having a party?
你在办派对吗
No. And if I was, so what?
没有 就算是又怎样
I don't know who of those idiot little brats
我不知道是哪个傻♥逼♥小崽子告诉你
you're hanging out with told you it's okay
可以不尊重自己的母亲
to disrespect your mother, but you know--
但你要知道
She hung up.
她挂我电♥话♥
Is there a problem with Isabela?
伊莎贝拉有问题吗
Yes. She had a father that lost control of her.
是的 她有个管不了她的父亲
She's home, studying.
她在家里看书呢
She's home with Kique Jimenez,
她跟基克 希门尼斯在家
and I can assure you, not one book is open.
我向你保证 没有一本书是打开的
You were supposed to take care of that.
这是你该管好的事
You know, I knew I couldn't count on you to be a good husband,
我知道我不能指望你做个好丈夫
but at least I thought you would be a good father to our daughter.
但我以为至少你能做一个好父亲
What about you?
你呢
What mother abandons her family?
什么母亲会抛弃她的家庭
Her little girl?
她的女儿
If she had a mother, this wouldn't be.
如果她有个母亲 就不会这样了
If you are here to blame someone,
如果你要怪谁的话
turn the mirror on yourself.
自己照照镜子吧
See how long you can stare at a lie.
看看你能盯着一个谎言多久
Oh, I stared at you for decades.
我看了你几十年了
Oh, really?
是吗
And one last thing, my love.
最后一件事 亲爱的
Next time your heart stops,
下一次你心脏停止的时候
stay on the ground, where you belong.
待在地上 你属于那里
Looking for this?
在找这个
I've got one of them. Ninth floor.
我抓到一个 九层
Something's wrong.
出事了
James isn't answering.
詹姆斯不接电♥话♥
You got Camila's number two? I'm on my way.
你抓到卡米拉的二号♥人物了 我马上过去
Feds got him.
条子抓到他了
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表