剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Queen of the South"...
南方女王前情提要
I have a new job now.
我现在有了新工作
As soon as I make enough money, I'll come for you,
等我尽快赚到足够的钱 我就去找你
and we're gonna move in together.
然后我们住在一起
Why are you doing this for me?
你为什么为我做这些
It's to help Tony, get him someplace safe.
为了帮助托尼 给他找个安全的地方
Camila Vargas, you're under arrest.
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯 你被捕了
You remember Denny,
你记得丹尼吗
our man in the sheriff's department.
我们在治安官部门的人
I can't stop thinking about the other night, and...
我一直在想那天晚上
I'm at the Willow Street house.
我在柳树街的家里
Give me an hour.
给我一个小时
She's on her way.
她正在过来
Good. She'll give us what we need.
很好 她会告诉我们需要的信息
Teresa, it's Kelly Anne.
特蕾莎 我是凯莉 安妮
You need to come to my house as soon as you can.
你需要马上到我家来
These are the ownership documents filed
这是卡米拉渔业公♥司♥的
for Camila's trawler company.
所有权证明
I never signed these papers.
我从没签过这些文件
This has to be fake.
这肯定是假的
She found paperwork on some of your companies
她在科尔办公室找到了
in Cole's office.
你公♥司♥的文件
I would never lie to you.
我永远不会骗你
Let's talk turkey.
我们有话直说吧
Figure a way out for all parties involved.
为所有人都找到一条出路
Teresa, look out!
特蕾莎 小心
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, peachy,
嗯 很好
considering you almost just turned me into
考虑到你差点把我变成
a little blonde splat on that guy's windshield.
那人挡风玻璃上的金发肉酱
I'm sorry. I must have dozed off.
很抱歉 我一定是打瞌睡了
No, it's okay--listen, we've been driving all night.
没关系 听着 我们开了一夜的车
We should rest.
应该休息一下
We can't. We have a meeting to get to.
不行 我们要赶去见面
Oh, shit.
操
Shit. What do we do?
操 我们怎么办
Just stay calm. Give me the gun.
保持冷静 把枪给我
What if he knows about Cole?
如果他认识科尔怎么办
You ladies all right?
你们还好吗
Saw you swerving back there.
刚才看到你们急转弯了
Yeah, I must have dozed off, sorry.
是的 我打瞌睡了 抱歉
Been drinking?
喝酒了吗
No, I'm just really tired.
没有 我只是太累了
I've been driving for hours.
我开了几个小时了
See your license and registration?
出示你的驾照和注册单
Sure.
好的
Step out of the car, please.
请你下车
Step out of the car, now.
马上下车
Wait, no, no, no, Officer.
等一下 不不不 警官
This is my fault, okay?
都是我的错 好吗
My father passed away, and we were driving down
我父亲过世了 我们要一直开到
to Odessa to make the arrangements,
敖德萨去处理后事
and I was too devastated to drive, and she graciously
我太悲痛了不能开车 她很有礼貌的
offered to drive even though she's been working all night,
提出要开车 即便她整晚都在工作
so if you have to give anybody a ticket, please, give it to me.
如果你一定要开罚单的话 请开给我吧
I'm gonna let you go with a warning.
我会记个警告然后放你走
If you find yourself getting tired again, you pull over.
如果又觉得累了 你就靠边停车
Thank you.
谢谢
Cole Van Awken didn't show up for work today.
科尔 范 奥肯今天没去工作
No one can get ahold of him.
没人能联♥系♥到他
Camila's sitting in jail,
卡米拉还在监狱里
and her lead attorney just disappears?
她的首席律师就这么消失了
You think he knows Kelly Anne's working with us?
你觉得他知道了凯莉 安妮在与我们合作
Him... or Camila?
他 或者卡米拉
Let's put out a BOLO.
发出寻查通告
My guess is,
我猜
we're never gonna see either one of them again.
我们永远见不到他们俩了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, listen.
好了 听着
Keep the car running.
不要熄火
If anything goes wrong, you get out of here
如果出了差错 你就离开这
and call Pote, understand?
然后联♥系♥波特 明白了吗
You sure about this?
你确定要这样吗
There's no other way.
没有其他办法了
Is that Cole's wife?
那是科尔的妻子
We've been trying to get ahold of you for hours.
我们找了你几个小时了
I'm getting out.
我要退出了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm leaving Dallas and the business for good.
我要离开达拉斯 彻底退出生意
If this is about our disagreement...
如果这是因为我们的分歧
It has nothing to do with you.
跟你没有关系
It's about this.
是因为这个
This document states me as the owner of Colibri Trawlers--
这份文件表明我是蜂鸟渔业的所有人
the company tied to the DEA bust at Galveston.
就是与缉毒局在加尔维斯顿的抓捕相关的公♥司♥
Where'd you get this?
你从哪得到的
In Cole's files.
科尔的文件里
Camila was trying to frame me so she could get herself off.
卡米拉企图陷害我来为自己脱罪
Bullshit.
胡扯
Cole confirmed it.
科尔证实了
Did you know they were having an affair?
你知道他们在偷♥情♥吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Dead.
死了
You know Camila's not just gonna let you walk away.
卡米拉不会就这么让你离开
There's another set of documents like this...
还有一份一样的文件
with her name on them.
上面是她的名字
If she comes after me, they'll go straight to the DEA.
如果她来找我 这份文件会直接送到缉毒局
Tell her that.
告诉她这点
Wait, look, we both know Camila has made some mistakes.
等一下 我们都知道卡米拉犯过错
But if you come back with me, I can fix this.
但如果你跟我回去 我能弥补
I'll protect you.
我会保护你
She doesn't even have to know.
她甚至不需要知道
I don't know what you're talking about,
我不知道你在说什么
and I don't wanna know.
我也不想知道
Just promise me,
只要向我保证
if she sends someone after me,
如果她派人杀我
promise it won't be you.
保证那人不会是你
Teresa... Promise.
特蕾莎 向我保证
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Really.
真心的
Vargas, you got a meeting with your new attorney and a visitor.
瓦尔加斯 你的新律师和一位探视人要见你
We're gonna need a moment of privacy.
我们需要一点隐私
What did she say?
她说了什么
She's got files linking you to the Colibri Trawlers.
她拿到了把你联♥系♥到蜂鸟渔业的文件
She says, if we go after her or Kelly Anne,
她说 如果我们去找她或者凯莉 安妮
those files are going to the DEA.
那些文件会送到缉毒局
Where's Cole?
科尔在哪
Retired.
退休了
Teresa hasn't come to visit since she told me
特蕾莎告诉我文件的事以后
about the paperwork.
就一直没来见我
You should have drug her back by her teeth.
你应该直接把她带回来
We have more immediate threats to deal with right now.
我们现在面临着更紧迫的威胁
The judge in your case is refusing to toss out
你案子的法官拒绝驳回
the evidence that the DEA planted.
缉毒局栽赃的证据
He set your bail at 2 million.
他把保释金定为200万
He thinks you're a flight risk.
他认为你可能逃跑
Pay it.
付钱
And then find Teresa.
然后找到特蕾莎
We don't have time for that right now.
我们现在没时间管那个
Just find her.
找到她
The Villalobos brothers will take care of the rest.
维拉洛波斯兄弟会解决剩下的事
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表