剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I offered to pull her out of the fire with El Santo
我想把她从圣徒的火焰里拉出来
with my money, and she does this.
用我的钱 她就这么回报我
Anyone who meets with her is declaring their betrayal to me.
每个跟她见面的人都是叛徒
It should be dealt with accordingly.
应该让他们知道叛徒的下场
She's just going to keep going.
她不会罢手的
Your wife put your daughter in danger.
你妻子把你女儿置于危险之中
Compa, isn't it time
朋友 难道我们现在
that we put an end to her right now?
还不应该了结了她吗
No.
不
Do what you gotta do to stop Camila's business.
做你该做的 阻止卡米拉的生意
But don't touch my wife.
但不要碰我妻子
Is that understood?
明白吗
Claro, compa.
当然 朋友
Claro.
当然
She is respectful.
她很懂礼数
She is.
是的
So the merchandise is of the highest quality, Mr. Kim.
我们货物的质量是最好的 金先生
And unlike Epifanio's product,
而且和埃皮法尼奥不同
it can be delivered to you today.
我们今天就可以交货
I was assured that Epifanio's delivery issue
有人向我保证埃皮法尼奥的交货问题
will resolve itself shortly.
会很快解决
No, his delay's costing you millions of dollars.
不 他的延误会让你损失几百万美元
And he's charging you 30,000 a kilo.
并且他一公斤的价格是三万
You can get ours today at 25,000.
今天我们就能以两万五的价格交货
You'd be getting a better product
你可以得到更好的货
for half a million dollars less.
还可以省下五十万美元
And at what price does loyalty become for sale?
那么用多少钱可以买♥♥到忠心呢
All this talk about money.
说了半天钱的事
I apologize profusely.
我非常抱歉
Teresa's young. I have high hopes for her.
特蕾莎还很年轻 我对她期望很高
It's difficult to teach this business to those whom you love.
把这门生意教给你爱的人是很困难的
My own son, Ki-Wan...
我儿子 基万
My wife and I worry.
我与我妻子都很担心
Well, you're fortunate to have the relationship
你很幸运能和
you have with your son.
自己的儿子在一起
I'm ashamed to admit that Epifanio
我都不好意思承认
is attempting to separate me from my own daughter.
埃皮法尼奥正企图把我和我女儿分开
Sung-Shil will be saddened to hear.
星实听到会很难过的
In the midst of your own family turmoil,
在你家庭有变故的时候
you invite into your home.
还把我请到家里来
I am honored. And I am honored to know
我很荣幸 我也很荣幸能知道
that even if you came to say no to me,
即便你是来拒绝我的
you're still open enough to bring your taster.
你依然足够开放地带来了验货师
His palate is without question.
他的鉴别能力的毋庸置疑的
And I'm sure he'll find our product unlike anything
我确信他会发现我们的货
you can find available anywhere.
是你在哪里都找不到的
For Epifanio, you're a number on his ledger.
对埃皮法尼奥来说 你只是他账本上的数字
To me, you're family.
对我来说 你就是家人
And I will protect you and yours
我会保护你和你的家人
like I protect my own.
就像保护自己的家人一样
Well, looks like we're in charge of some high-level shit here.
看来我们做的都是很重要的工作
You get promoted?
你升职了吗
You should.
你应该升职
I mean, you did do everything Camila asked you to.
你把卡米拉交代的事都办了
Almost everything, anyways.
至少很大一部分
You trying to make me regret that?
你想让我后悔吗
I don't know, man. I'm grateful.
不知道 兄弟 我很感激你
I just--I don't know if Camila feels the same way.
只是 我不知道卡米拉是不是也这样想
La Paz was one thing.
拉巴斯是一回事
You're gonna have to prove yourself in Dallas.
你必须在达拉斯也证明自己
You're gonna meet a guy--Delaney.
你要去见一个人 德莱尼
He's gonna sell you some equipment we need.
他会卖♥♥你一些我们需要的装备
Why me?
为什么是我
If Camila knew I let a snitch watch her stash,
如果卡米拉知道我让一个内奸看着货
she'd kill us both.
她会杀了我们俩
Take the truck out front.
开前面的那辆车
Watch yourself.
小心点
Will do.
好的
After the little stunt Epifanio pulled on us,
在埃皮法尼奥对我们耍了花招之后
I need to send a message.
我需要传递个信息
Well, I'll do what I can,
我会尽我所能
but I don't usually handle divorce settlements.
但我很少处理离婚协议
Well, I don't trust anybody else digging about my business.
我不放心让别人来打探我的生意
Can I count on you to protect my interests?
我能依靠你来保护我的利益吗
That you can. Absolutely.
你当然可以
Can we continue this later?
我们能稍后再继续吗
Same room, same time? I'll be there.
同一房♥间 同一时间 我会去的
Not to talk business, though.
不过不谈生意
Devon, thank you so much for coming.
德文 非常感谢你来
From here on out, you'll be reporting to me.
从现在开始 你有事向我汇报
With his injury sustained in the raid on the trawler,
在码头突袭中受伤之后
it's unclear when Agent Finnerman will return.
还不清楚芬纳曼探员什么时候回来
Or if.
还能不能回来
It is important work that Garrett was doing.
加雷特做的工作很重要
The best way we can honor him is to finish that work.
我们纪念他的最佳方式就是完成他的工作
Which is why I'm assigning you as the head of this task force.
因此我指派你为这个调查组的负责人
It'd be my honor.
我很荣幸
The U.S. Attorney's Office wants us to focus our efforts
联邦检察官办公室让我们集中精力
on the trawler company that transported the cocaine
调查负责运输在码头被查封的那批
seized at the docks.
可♥卡♥因♥的渔业公♥司♥
U.S. Attorney Christopher will be working in-house on the case.
联邦检察官 克里斯托弗会与我们一起调查
It could be a smoking gun if we can tie it to Camila Vargas.
如果我们能把它与卡米拉关联起来 可能会成为铁证
Any ideas where you're gonna focus your efforts?
你知道要从哪里入手吗
Outside of putting a bullet in Guero D'Avila's head?
除了一枪崩了古韦罗 达维拉吗
Yeah, I think I know where I'll start.
我知道从哪里开始
My husband's an attorney.
我丈夫是个律师
He works with all different kinds of people.
他会跟各种各样的人打交道
In the penthouse suite at a Ritz
包括在丽思卡尔顿的
while ordering room service?
豪华套房♥叫客房♥服务吗
Camila Vargas runs a major drug cartel,
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯运营着一个庞大的毒品集团
with operations in Mexico and Texas.
业务分布在墨西哥和得克萨斯
They're responsible for the murder of hundreds of people.
他们谋杀了数百人
Oh, Christ.
天啊
Including three agents from this office.
包括这里的三名探员
Jesus.
上帝啊
Camila orders people killed like she orders breakfast.
下令杀人对卡米拉就是家常便饭
Now, like it or not, your husband's put
无论你愿不愿意 你丈夫
your life at risk by choosing to be involved with her.
跟她来往就是在让你的生命面临危险
We need your help to stop her.
我们需要你帮我们阻止她
My husband doesn't talk to me.
我丈夫不跟我说话
He doesn't tell me anything. He's a safe.
他什么都不告诉我 就像个保险柜
And when we do talk, it isn't about work.
即便我们说话 也和工作无关
How about these people?
那这些人呢
You seen any of them around Cole?
你在科尔身边见过他们吗
No.
没有
No, I've never seen those people before in my life.
我这辈子从没见过他们
Gracias.
谢谢
You know, family is everything to Ki-Moon.
家人对金基文意味着一切
I knew you were gonna use money to lure him in.
我知道你会用钱来诱惑他
And I knew what his reaction would be.
我也知道他会如何反应
So when you stepped in, he saw himself in his son.
所以你介入之后 他想起了自己的儿子
Family is his weakness.
家人是他的弱点
He took the bait and we've got him on board.
他上钩了然后加入了我们
But Ki-Moon's distribution isn't enough.
但金基文的分销渠道还不够
Now, this is Miguelangelo. Like the painter,
这是米开朗基罗 像那位画家一样
you know this man has a passion for art.
这个人很热爱艺术
And a severe case of obsessive compulsive disorder.
也是很严重的强迫症患者
He is the Howard Hughes of cocaine.
他就是可♥卡♥因♥行业里的霍华德 休斯
He doesn't allow any of his men to touch him
他不允许他手下任何人碰他
or to shake his hand.
也不能握手
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表