剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Then I grew up.
后来我长大了
I married your mother.
娶了你的母亲
And for the first time since I lost my parents,
那是我失去父母之后
I didn't feel alone.
第一次不再觉得孤独
I took over the farm.
我接管了农场
And when the Crocodile came around
当鳄鱼来到这
to collect his money,
收钱的时候
I had to beg for the life of my family.
我必须为了家人向他求饶
The only reason he spared them was because I agreed
他放过我们的唯一原因
to grow marijuana on our farm.
就是我同意在农场里种大♥麻♥
Whatever happened to the Crocodile?
鳄鱼后来怎么样了
The Federales ran him out of the country.
警♥察♥把他赶出了国家
I got into this life
我进入这种生活
so you wouldn't have to come home
就是为了你回到家
and see your mother and father
不会看到自己父母
hanging from a tree.
被吊死在树上
I had no choice.
我没有选择
You do.
你有
So why are you choosing Kique Jimenez?
你为什么选择基克 希门尼斯
Ever since I found out what you and Mom do,
自从我发现你和妈妈在做什么
I'm scared all the time.
我一直很害怕
Kique's the only one who understands.
基克是唯一理解我的人
He makes me feel safe.
他给了我安全感
I'm not gonna stop seeing him.
我不会停止见他的
Isabela...
伊莎贝拉
Your business is my Crocodile.
你的生意就是我的鳄鱼
Forgive the intrusion.
抱歉打扰了
I hope I didn't disturb your family business.
希望我没有妨碍到你的家庭问题
Is everything in place?
一切还好吗
Si, Governador.
是的 州长
It's being taken care of.
正在解决
Yes? We'll speak in the morning.
喂 我们早上再谈
William!
威廉
Camila will not be doing business with Ki-Moon
卡米拉不会和金基文
or any of our other distributors.
或任何我们的经销商做生意
Excellent.
很好
Camila Vargas. Octavio Rentas,
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯 我是奥克塔维奥 伦塔斯
Miguelangelo's associate.
米开朗基罗的合伙人
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
He's just finishing up some business
他正在完成一些生意
and he apologizes profusely for being so late.
而且他非常抱歉让你们久等了
Well, considering how much he values punctuality,
他这样一位守时的人
I don't doubt it.
一定很过意不去
So, a thousand kilos of Bolivian product.
一千公斤的玻利维亚产品
That has to be refrigerated to keep its high quality, no?
为了保持高质量必须要冷藏起来 不是吗
Yes, of course I'm sorry to interrupt.
当然了 抱歉打断一下
I haven't introduced myself.
我还没介绍自己
Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
Octavio.
奥克塔维奥
Before we discuss business,
在谈生意之前
Camila always likes to make a toast.
卡米拉一直都会祝一杯酒
Well, I wouldn't want to get in the way of tradition.
我不会打破传统
Good.
很好
Excuse me one moment.
稍等我一下
He shook your hand.
他握了你的手
I don't know who he is, but he doesn't
我不知道他是谁 但他不是
work for Miguelangelo.
米开朗基罗的人
Go, now.
马上离开这
Devon Finch.
德文 芬奇
I thought we weren't talking work.
我们不是说不谈工作
All right, fine. Devon Finch is a businessman.
好吧 德文 芬奇是个商人
Right, understatement.
这只是官方说法
He has diversified holdings all over the world.
他在全世界多种行业都有股份
Real estate, stocks and bonds, boutique hotels.
房♥地♥产♥ 股票证券 精品酒店
What, are you looking to make an investment?
怎么 你想投资吗
Maybe we should take a tour.
也许我们应该旅行去看看
He keeps 10% of the rooms empty,
他会保留10%的空房♥
even though they appeared as booked on paper.
即便在记录上显示已预定
10% of 5,000 rooms that run $100 a night.
5000个每晚100美元的房♥间的10%
365 days in a year. That's around $18 million.
一年365天 差不多是1800万
And he still has his private-Uber-for-jets business.
而且他还出租私人飞机
No, Cole.
不 科尔
I'm not interested in investing in Finch's companies.
我对投资芬奇的公♥司♥没有兴趣
I'm interested in distribution
我感兴趣的是通过
and money laundering through them.
他的公♥司♥进行分销和洗钱
Well, before Devon will meet anybody new,
德文会见每个新人之前
he requires a $250,000 donation to his charity.
对方必须先给他的慈善机构捐款25万美元
And there's absolutely no guarantee he'll say yes.
而且这还不能保证他会同意
$250,000 for a meeting?
为了见面就要25万
Devon Finch gets a hundred offers a day.
德文 芬奇每天收到一百个提议
He accepts one.
他只接受一个
You willing to gamble with those odds?
你愿意为这个概率打赌吗
The bet's on me? Yes.
赌我自己吗 当然
Camila destroyed our tunnels.
卡米拉毁了我们的隧♥道♥
That's fine. Let her hide in the dirt.
没关系 让她在土里躲着吧
We will own the air above it.
我们会拥有天空
Each of these will carry ten kilos.
每一个都可以携带10公斤
We'll jam the Homeland Security GPS
我们会干扰国土安♥全♥部♥的GPS
and then fly ten of them over the border every day.
然后每天会有十架飞越边境
We still have Camila to deal with.
我们还有卡米拉要对付
I have a call into the U.S. Attorney.
我会联♥系♥美国联邦检察官
We'll let the DEA handle her.
我们让缉毒局来处理她
I spoke with General Macintosh-- our Drug Czar--
我和我们的毒品特使 麦金塔上将谈过
and, well, he isn't sure how the U.S. will benefit
他不太确定加入得克萨斯 锡那罗亚联合调查组
from a joint Texas-Sinaloa task force.
会给美国方面带来什么利益
Well, I'm sure he's aware of the successful strikes
他应该知道我对本州毒品集团
I've ordered against the cartel in my state.
进行的打击有多么成功
He is. And he's also aware of the rumors
他知道 不过他也听说了
swirling around you and your own involvement in the cartel.
你与贩毒集团有所牵连的传言
Let's not act as if the United States
别装得好像美国从来没有
has never worked with men with a past.
与有过历史的人合作过一样
I'm not proud of it, but as a youth in Sinaloa,
我不感到骄傲 但作为锡那罗亚的年轻人
I did what was necessary to survive.
我为了生存做了需要做的事
And now I'm doing what's necessary
现在为了我人♥民♥的生存
for the survival of my people.
我也在做我需要做的
Dallas PD. Five bodies down. It looks like cartel.
达拉斯警方 五具尸体 像是集团做的
Go. Your country's been
去吧 你们国家
spared the violence
没有经历过
and the bloodshed we have endured
我们承受的暴♥力♥与牺牲
as a direct result of living next to
就因为我们住在世界上
the world's greatest consumer of narcotics.
最大的毒品消费国旁边
Now, you may build a wall,
你们可以建造一堵墙
but the violence you see in Mexico,
但你在墨西哥见到的暴♥力♥
it's coming.
是挡不住的
Is that a threat, Governor?
这是威胁吗 州长
It's a cautionary warning from a friend, Mr. Black.
这是来自朋友的警告 布莱克先生
We have a common problem.
我们有共同的难题
And I'm offering you a solution.
我在给你提供解决办法
Think it over.
仔细考虑一下吧
In a series of gangland killings,
在一系列的黑帮谋杀之中
the brutality and carnage of which authorities are saying
当局表示这是达拉斯地区
is unprecedented in the Dallas area.
前所未有的残暴屠♥杀♥
I must warn you: the following images
我必须提醒你 接下来的画面
are very graphic.
可能会引起不适
Ki-Moon Kim--the owner of the Golden Palace Hotel--
黄金宫殿酒店的所有者金基文
and four of his associates were found brutally murdered.
与他的四名合伙人被残忍♥杀害
Both local--
当地与
Epifanio did this.
埃皮法尼奥干的
And then he tried to have us killed.
他还想杀了我们俩
I never thought it would come to this.
我从没想到事情会到这个地步
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表