剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
El Puño?
铁拳
He trained me.
他训练过我
I'm godfather to his daughter, back in Chihuahua.
还在奇瓦瓦州时 我就是他女儿的教父
Well, then you shouldn't have a problem
那你应该可以顺利
getting close to him.
接触到他
I'll handle Epifanio.
我会处理埃皮法尼奥
You handle El Puño.
你去处理铁拳
What's the message?
信息是什么
No message.
没有信息
Just bring me his head.
把他的头带给我就行了
Sure you don't want to wait in the car?
你确定不在车里等着
It's safer inside.
里面更安全
Let's go.
我们走吧
It's all the way at the top, on the left.
一直到最上面 左边就是
What makes you think she still lives here?
你怎么知道她还住在这
She was born in this house.
她在这里出生
Means a lot to her.
对她意义重大
She'll be here.
她会在这的
You sure you're all right?
你确定没事吗
I'll rest at the top.
到上面我再休息
Let's go.
走吧
Leo?
里奥
Leo?
里奥
Her parents were killed by the cartel.
她父母被毒贩杀了
That guy takes himself a little too seriously.
那家伙有点太看得起自己了
You need to back off, give him some space.
别干涉他 给他点空间
He's not used to having to compete.
他不太习惯跟人竞争
Is that what we're doing here? Competing?
我们到这是来竞争的吗
You know what I mean. Just be careful.
你明白我的意思 小心点
They already don't trust you.
他们已经不信任你了
I see the way he looks at you.
我注意到了他看你的眼神
He saved my life.
他救过我的命
Okay?
好吗
That's it.
就这样
We hit a snag with Guero's connect.
我们跟古韦罗的联♥系♥人发生了问题
He's gonna have to stick around a little longer.
他会在这里多待一阵
I'm not surprised.
我不觉得惊讶
He's not stupid.
他也不傻
He's stalling.
他在拖延时间
Do what you have to do.
做你该做的
And then I want you to take care of Guero.
然后解决掉古韦罗
Just keep Teresa out of it.
别让特蕾莎卷进来
Agreed.
同意
I should have told you about Leo.
我应该告诉你里奥的事
She's still in love with you.
她还爱着你
Well, that don't excuse what she did.
那也不能成为她的借口
No, it doesn't.
没错
But she didn't do it to me.
但她不是针对我
She did it to you.
她针对的是你
Let me go!
放开我
What? You're gonna shoot me?
你要打死我吗
Let her go.
放开她
That's for trying to kill me.
这是为了想要害死我
Hey. Cálmate.
冷静点
Let me go!
放开我
I want to talk to her.
我要跟她谈谈
Alone.
单独
I understand you because I've felt that pain too.
我理解你 因为我也感受过这种痛苦
But it disappeared.
但那已经过去了
I was told he was dead.
有人告诉我他死了
I had to run for my life.
我必须为了活命逃亡
I did things I thought I never would,
我做了我以为永远不会去做的事
things I'm ashamed of.
令我惭愧的事
But I was only trying to survive, just like you.
但我只是为了生存 跟你一样
I know he hurt you.
我知道他伤害了你
I can see that.
我能看出来
But you don't want him dead.
但你不想他死
Otherwise, the soldiers that you called
不然 你叫来的部队
would have done it at the bar.
在酒吧就解决他了
If we don't make this deal with El Santo,
如果我们不跟圣徒达成交易
Guero's going to die.
古韦罗会死
My boss is gonna kill him.
我老板会杀了他
If you have any feelings left for him,
如果你对他还有感情
you have to help us.
你必须帮我们
We deserve better than him, Teresa.
我们值得比他更好的 特蕾莎
El Santo has a guy who has to vet you before you meet him.
见到圣徒之前 你必须经过一个人的审查
They call him El Dentista.
别人都叫他 牙医
I'll make an appointment.
我会帮你约他
Chihuahua.
奇瓦瓦
Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
Sí.
是
Sure.
好的
It's okay. I'll go.
没事的 我自己去
This is bullshit.
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Don't be nervous.
不用紧张
What is this?
这是什么
An examination.
一个审查
Please.
请吧
It's part of his process.
这是他流程的一部分
El Santo?
圣徒
Sit.
坐下
I represent Camila Vargas.
我代表卡米拉 瓦尔加斯
She sent me to make a deal with El Santo.
她派我来跟圣徒做笔生意
This way.
这边
Open.
张嘴
This way.
这边
Wide. Very wide.
张开 张大
You're a long way from home.
你离家很远啊
Your mercury fillings...
你的牙齿填充物
these are only used in Mexico.
只有墨西哥才会用
I can also tell
我还能看出来
that you're not a Mexican or an American Federale.
你不是墨西哥或者美国的警♥察♥
They have the best dental plans.
他们有最好的牙科保健
I suggest you take your friends
我建议你带上你的朋友
and leave this brutal place.
离开这个残暴的地方
Tell this Camila Vargas that your best efforts run adrift.
告诉这个卡米拉 瓦尔加斯你已经尽了最大努力
Thank you, Doctor, but we've come too far
谢谢你 医生 但我们
to turn back now.
已经来不及回头了
I'm a very good dentist.
我是个很棒的牙医
Top of my class.
行业里顶级的
But the majority of my time is not spent fixing teeth...
但我的大部分时间不是在修补牙齿
But pulling them...
而是拔掉它们
So that those who are meant to be forgotten
以便那些注定被遗忘的人
can no longer be identified.
不会再被验出身份
A car will pick you up outside.
外面会有车接你
Give this to the driver.
把这个交给司机
God go with you, mi'ja.
上帝与你同在 孩子
Where's this cab gonna take us?
这出租车会带我们去哪
He didn't say.
他没说
You're getting in this car?
你要上这辆车吗
It's the only way to El Santo.
这是见到圣徒的唯一方法
I thought I heard someone.
我好像听见有人
It's a test.
这是测试
We're being vetted, watched.
我们一直在被审查 监视
I'm gonna take a look around,
我四处看看
make sure we're not being ambushed.
确保不会被埋伏
No, we should stay together. I won't be long.
不 我们应该待在一起 我不会太久
Then we'll all go. Come on, let's go.
那就一起去 我们走
No, no, you need to wait here in case El Santo's people show up.
不 你留在这以防圣徒的人出现
If anyone gets in trouble, you fire three shots, okay?
如果有麻烦 你就开三枪 好吗
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表