剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
You don't know me, Teresa. Guero's dead.
你不认识我 特蕾莎 古韦罗死了
We had a deal. No time if I talk.
我们说好只要我交代就不会坐牢
My boss is done with all that.
我上司已经没有耐心了
Help us take down Camila.
帮我们拿下卡米拉
Do you have any idea what you're asking me to do?
你明白你在让我♥干♥什么吗
I told you I didn't want my hands dirty.
我告诉过你我不想干脏活
This is Aurelio Casillas.
这是奥雷利奥 卡西利亚斯
The book your boyfriend, Guero, gave him
你男朋友古韦罗给你的那个本子
is causing his cartel grief.
会给他的集团带来麻烦
There are a lot of stories about me in that book.
那本子上记录了很多我的事情
You have a top lieutenant in prison.
你的一个顶级副手关在监狱里
I can take him out of there for you.
我可以帮你把他劫走
And if you do, Camila, we will be friends.
如果你做到 卡米拉 我们就是朋友了
What, you don't sit down to eat in Dallas?
怎么 你在达拉斯吃饭不能坐下吗
Sit.
坐下
You know how to make a guy feel welcome, Jimenez.
你知道该怎么欢迎客人 希门尼斯
Want me to light some candles,
想让我点上蜡烛吗
or are you here to pet the horses?
或者你只是来看马的
No, I'm here on business. Maybe show some respect.
我是来谈生意的 放尊重点
So you want a statue because you jumped from the kid's table
你以为小孩跟大人一起混就能
to the table with men?
获得别人的尊重吗
Finally, the man I've heard so much about shows up.
我久仰大名的那个人终于出现了
Consultant.
我是顾问
Executive consultant.
高级顾问
Titles and appearances are very important for these people.
这些人很看重头衔和外表
Especially for you and I.
尤其是你我这样的人
I gave you that dress and those shoes for a reason.
我给你这套裙子和鞋子是有原因的
I hope they look good because they feel horrible.
希望看上去不错 因为穿上感觉很难受
We're here on business.
我们为生意而来
One drink. Top shelf only.
只拿一杯酒 最顶级的
Never finish the glass.
永远不要全部喝完
Now, tell me, are you gonna wear that dress,
现在你是要驾驭这套裙子
or are you gonna continue to let it wear you?
还是继续让裙子来驾驭你
That's Cole Van Awken.
科尔 范 奥肯
He's the owner of the law firm that brokered the purchase.
他是负责收♥购♥的那个律所的所有人
Teo Aljarafe's boss.
特奥 阿尔加拉菲的老板
Must be around somewhere.
他肯定就在附近
Camila needs product.
卡米拉需要货
Can you get it for us or not?
你能不能搞到
I don't see any money.
我没看见钱
It's on Camila's word. The money will come.
卡米拉保证 钱一定会到
She's working on it now.
她正在解决钱的事
We got your brother out. Seems like you owe us.
我们救出了你兄弟 你还欠我们人情
Come here. Let me show you something.
过来 我给你看点东西
I'm hosting the cartel race this year.
今年我来举办集团赛马
And this horse-- this horse was a lock.
而这匹马 这匹马本来是个保险
I invested millions,
我花了几百万
and now the only money I'll make back is from his dick.
但现在我唯一的回报就是让他去做种马
That's a shame.
挺可惜的
But what's your point?
你什么意思
Just because something was once valuable
一个东西曾经有价值
doesn't mean it still is.
不代表现在也是
Given the current climate,
目前的环境下
most would be fearful to do business with Camila.
多数人应该都不敢跟卡米拉做生意
But if you want any product,
但是如果你们想要货
you're gonna have to pay in cash.
就必须付现金
I'll see you later.
一会见
Mrs. Vargas. Hi.
瓦尔加斯夫人 嗨
Lovely to see you. This is Teresa.
很高兴见到你 这是特蕾莎
Teresa. Nice to meet you.
特蕾莎 很高兴认识你
So your shipping business really seems to be taking off?
你的运输业务看来已经开始起步了
All thanks to your firm.
多谢了你的律所
Teo did a very good job with the purchase.
收♥购♥方面特奥干得很好
Great lawyer. His timing not so much.
他是很棒的律师 但是时间观念不怎么样
Hey, sweetie.
嘿亲爱的
Camila, Teresa, this is my wife, Kelly Anne.
卡米拉 特蕾莎 这是我妻子 凯莉 安妮
Or as I like to call her, my highest paid employee.
不过我喜欢称呼她 我薪水最高的员工
Your house is beautiful, Mrs. Van Awken.
你的房♥子很漂亮 范 奥肯夫人
I picked out every piece in this place.
这里的装♥修♥都是我决定的
The last name just came with it.
我们刚结婚不久
Call me Kelly Anne. Teresa.
叫我凯莉 安妮就好 特蕾莎
I'm an executive consultant with Camila's company.
我是卡米拉公♥司♥的高级顾问
Executive.
高级
Isn't that impressive? You hear that, honey?
很厉害对不对 你听到了吗亲爱的
Beautiful dress. Thank you.
裙子很美 谢谢
Nice meeting you. If you'll excuse me.
很高兴见到你们 失陪一下
Sure.
当然
Excuse me. Nice to meet you.
失陪了 很高兴见到你
Are we in business?
生意谈成了吗
Jimenez agreed to sell, but it's cash only.
希门尼斯同意供货 但只收现金
Our credit's gone.
我们不能赊账
How easily men forget.
忘恩负义
His brother would be rotting in jail if it wasn't for us.
如果没有我们 他兄弟就烂在监狱里了
King George said he'd ship for us,
国王乔治会给我们运货
but I don't think he can wait long,
但他不会等很久
so we need that cash fast.
我们必须马上筹钱
I think Teo can help us with that.
特奥可以帮我们
Excuse me.
抱歉
Teo. Hi.
特奥 嗨
Come on.
过来
What's all this?
怎么回事
Privacy. Hmm.
掩人耳目 好吧
I need to access $3 million from my account.
我需要从我账户里取走三百万
Epifanio still has your accounts frozen.
你的账户还被埃皮法尼奥冻结着
And honestly, now's not the time for any big moves.
老实说 你现在不应该有什么大动作
Is that so?
是吗
Yeah. There's a lot of heat out there.
没错 最近风声很紧
No harm in caution, right?
小心驶得万年船
Take your shirt off.
脱掉你的衬衫
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
You think I'm wearing a wire?
你觉得我有窃听器
Come on, Camila.
拜托 卡米拉
Nothing to hide. I've always been loyal.
我没什么可藏的 我一直都很忠心
Impressive.
不错
Your loyalty.
我是说你的忠心
When did you talk to the DEA?
你什么时候跟缉毒局谈过
I didn't.
我没有
Don't bullshit us. Answer the question.
少放屁 回答问题
They approached me before the party, but like I said,
派对前他们接触过我 但是
I didn't say anything to them.
我什么都没告诉他们
How'd you know?
你们怎么知道的
You just told us.
你刚告诉我们的
We're good.
没事了
DEA could be all over this party.
缉毒局的人可能在这
Yeah. We cannot afford that.
没错 我们不能冒险
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这吧
I don't care what Cole says.
我不管科尔怎么说
My wine club is not a hobby.
我的红酒俱乐部可不是爱好
I'm a businesswoman. An executive.
我是个生意人 高级的那种
Isn't that right?
对吧
What's your drink of choice?
你都喝什么酒
Oh, don't tell me. You're a cerveza girl.
让我猜猜 你喜欢啤酒
Was that racist of me?
我是不是种族歧视了
Asking a Mexican if they like cerveza?
居然问墨西哥人是不是喜欢啤酒
I was a kept woman once.
我曾经也是个主妇
See, now we're getting somewhere.
看 这下我们有的聊了
But a cartel came,
但贩毒集团来了
killed everyone I love,
杀了我所爱的每一个人
and sent me running for my life.
我为了活命四处逃亡
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表