剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm still not certain you're cut out for this kind of work.
我还是不太确定你适合这门生意
What's this?
这是什么
Passport with a fake name.
带有假名的护照
And enough money for you to flee.
以及足够你跑路用的钱
Epifanio's gonna come after me.
埃皮法尼奥会找上我的
If he finds us together, he's gonna kill us both.
如果发现我们在一块 他会把我们一起杀了
You're free to leave if you choose.
如果你想你随时可以离开
When I was a girl, narcos killed my mother.
在我还小的时候 毒贩杀了我母亲
I ran from them.
我选择了逃避
Like I ran from Epifanio when Guero died.
就像古韦罗死后我逃避埃皮法尼奥一样
I'll fight till I die.
我会一直奋斗到死为止
But I'm not running anymore.
但是我不会再逃了
We can defeat Epifanio. Are you with me?
我们可以战胜埃皮法尼奥 你要跟我一起吗
I'm with you.
我跟你在一起
Good decision, Teresa.
明智的决定 特蕾莎
I let Teresa inside.
我让特蕾莎入伙了
That doesn't mean she's earned my trust.
但并不代表我信任她
She's hiding something.
她有所隐瞒
Find out what it is.
去搞清楚
Little late for mercy, don't you think?
你不觉得现在发慈悲有点晚了吗
It had to be done. You did well.
这事非做不可 你做的很好
Everything in life has a price.
生命中所有事都有代价
Brenda was my best friend.
布兰达是我最好的朋友
She's never coming back.
她永远不会回来了
It hurts so much.
我的心好痛
Isabela?
伊莎贝拉
Where's Isabela?
伊莎贝拉在哪
Fresh off the bone.
新鲜出炉
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪
And what have you done with my guards?
你对我的警卫做了什么
My men will provide all the security you need.
我的人会提供你需要的所有安保
My men have worked very hard
我的人为了准备这特殊料理
to prepare this special meal for you.
付出了很多的努力
Please, join us.
请加入我们
Did you know Batman came to see me today?
你知道蝙蝠人今天来见我了吗
We talked.
我们谈了谈
Well, Batman did most of the talking.
基本上都是蝙蝠人在说话
More like squealed, actually.
其实更像是惨叫
Like a pig.
像只猪
Like a filthy swine.
像一只发♥情♥的母猪
Sweating and roasting in his own juices.
被烤的一边流汗一边冒油
You tried to have me killed.
你想杀了我
But I'm gonna let you live, Epi.
但我会放你条生路 埃皮
Retain your position in the cartel,
保持你在集团里的位置
right alongside me.
好好跟我合作
Just like my Conquistador forefathers
就像我的西班牙殖民者祖先
first offered Moctezuma.
最初向墨西哥人提议的那样
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表