剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, snow's sure nice to look at,
雪花看起来很漂亮
but I'll tell you, it's a bitch on the runway.
但我告诉你 在跑道上它就是个贱♥货♥
Maybe we can see some together someday.
也许有一天我们可以一起去看雪
James and Pote are waiting.
詹姆斯和波特在等着
Let's go.
我们走吧
Gentlemen, this is day one of our joint task force.
先生们 这是我们联合调查组的第一天
Colonel Cortez's agents have been briefed
已经向科尔特斯上校的探员们介绍了情况
and Governor Vargas is dealing with the press.
瓦尔加斯州长正在和媒体打交道
Camila Vargas is in business with a Bolivian supplier
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯正在和玻利维亚供货商合作
named El Santo.
他叫圣徒
If you do not stop her,
如果你们不阻止她
there will be more bloodshed.
还会有更多流血事件
The Bolivian product has shown up in Dallas.
玻利维亚产品已经出现在了达拉斯
And we also made a seizure tied to a trawler company
我们已经查封了一家相关的渔业公♥司♥
we believe Camila owns, Colibri Transport.
蜂鸟运输 我们相信卡米拉是所有人
The company's owned by a shell corporation.
这家公♥司♥属于一个空壳公♥司♥
We need papers to prove Camila's the owner,
我们需要文件证明卡米拉是所有者
but we connect those dots, we got her dead to rights.
但如果我们把这两者联♥系♥起来 那就是铁证
I've been watching their drop-offs.
我一直在观察他们交接
Most of 'em come here every other day
德文飞机运来的货大多都
from Devon's jets for distribution.
每隔一天送到这里进行分配
They use his hotels for the other drops.
他的酒店会作为其他交接点
Any change-up in their schedule?
他们的交接时间有变动吗
Give or take 15 minutes.
前后不超过15分钟
They change up the transpo to look legit, though.
他们把货车都伪装成合法生意
Laundry trucks, kitchen supplies.
洗衣店 厨房♥用品
We just gotta figure out which one's the right one.
我们要找出哪一辆才是对的
And when we do, make sure
找到之后 确保
the Tastemaker doesn't take it.
验货师没有接货
He agreed to buy from us.
他同意从我们这买♥♥
There it is. That's our shipment.
来了 那就是我们要找的车
And there's Devon's deliveryman.
那是德文的送货员
Shit. The Tastemaker's got cold feet.
操 验货师临阵退缩了
He's sticking with Devon's product, not ours.
他收了德文的货 没要我们的
We need to do more. Not yet.
我们要有所行动 现在还不行
Camila said strike if necessary.
卡米拉说必要时再攻击
My life is on the line with El Santo.
圣徒想要的是我的命
Not yours or Camila.
不是你或卡米拉的
We must hit the driver now, block Devon's sale.
我们现在必须袭击那个司机 阻止德文的销♥售♥
He take your dirty laundry?
他收了你的脏衣服吗
That's a lot to unload.
要卸的货可不少
Oh, he coming right back.
他一会就回来
You gon' see that, bitch.
等着瞧吧 婊♥子♥
What I see is you losing this truck.
我看到的是你的车被劫走了
You know whose shit you fucking with, baby girl?
你♥他♥妈♥知道你在惹谁吗 小丫头
Give me his phone.
把他手♥机♥给我
Here's our number.
这是我们的电♥话♥
If Devon Finch doesn't call us
如果德文芬奇两小时之内
within two hours,
没来电♥话♥
he'll lose more than this truck.
他损失的就不止这辆车了
Call him.
打给他
I just can't call that dude like that, man.
我不能就这么给他打电♥话♥
Shit, you gotta mess me up a little bit.
操 你得稍微打我一下
Otherwise he'll think I'm stealing.
不然他会以为我偷货
But just--just--just-- just a little bit.
但是就 就 就一小下
We wouldn't do that.
我们不会这么做
What?
怎么了
He asked for it. I ain't ask for all that.
他自找的 我没让你打这么重
You knocked my damn tooth out.
你♥他♥妈♥把我牙打掉了
You want me to finish them all?
你想让我全打掉吗
Call him.
打给他
Let's not wait.
别再拖了
Y'all messing with the wrong motherfucker.
你们惹错人了
Tell you that goddamn much.
我告诉你们
Call.
打电♥话♥
We took Devon's truck but still no call.
我们抢走了德文的货车 但还是没来电♥话♥
Go back to the driver.
回去找那个司机
Pressure him again.
再逼他一次
He's in the wind.
他已经跑了
Look, it's not safe.
这不安全
We're just targets at a gun range.
我们就是活靶子
We need to leave. You stay where I say.
我们得离开 没我的命令别动
And give Devon more time to strike back?
好让德文有更多时间反击吗
You know, it's not just us he's gonna come after.
他不只会对我们下手
Look, Finch isn't the only distributor we can work with.
芬奇不是唯一一个能与我们合作的分销商
No, but he's the one I want.
没错 但我就想要他
Put Teresa on the phone.
让特蕾莎接电♥话♥
Yeah.
喂
Theresa...
特蕾莎
Not yet.
还没有
We took his product. He'll come to us.
我们拿了他的货 他会来找我们
I'm gonna go get a drink. Pote, let's go.
我去喝点东西 波特 我们走
Sí.
是的
I have Chicago handled.
芝加哥我已经处理好了
If you had it handled, you wouldn't be here, Professor.
如果你处理好 你就不会来这了 专家
Makes me feel like someone else has the keys
我感觉好像别人拿到了我家的钥匙
to the house I built and locked me the hell out.
然后却把我锁在了外面
You know I don't ring doorbells.
你知道我不按门铃
I kick the shit in for you.
我会为了你把门踹开
You ever known me to let people
我之前有让人
put you out in the cold like that?
这样把你冻在门外过吗
Especially with start-up dealers like these?
尤其是这样的无名小卒
Start-ups bring down empires.
千里之堤 毁于蚁穴
What do they have to offer?
他们有什么提议
Bolivian coke.
玻利维亚可♥卡♥因♥
Purity?
纯度呢
This ends now.
现在该结束了
Did you pay for it or steal it?
你买♥♥的还是偷的
Well, paying isn't that much fun.
买♥♥就没意思了
What do you expect in return?
你想要什么回报
I wanna give you what you want.
我想给你你想要的
Life doesn't care about what you want.
生活不在乎你想要什么
We don't get to choose.
我们没得选择
You can choose now.
你现在可以选
Chicago's a long way from Dallas.
芝加哥离达拉斯很远
I just wanna be together.
我只想跟你在一起
No matter what.
无论如何
And the chem test is positive?
化验结果是阳性吗
You're sure it's the same product?
你确定是同一产品吗
The Astrom Hotel?
阿斯特罗姆酒店
We just caught a break in Chicago.
芝加哥那边传来消息
A broker was arrested with the same Bolivian cocaine
一个经纪人被抓到持有和达拉斯
we found in Dallas.
一样的玻利维亚可♥卡♥因♥
Says he bought it at a hotel.
他说从一家酒店买♥♥到的
The dealer could still be there.
毒贩可能还在那里
Then get to Chicago, but take
那就快去芝加哥 但是带上
Colonel Cortez with you.
科尔特斯上校一起去
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
You show him, Colonel.
证明给他看 上校
Excuse me.
失陪了
To assure a job is carried out, you must do it yourself,
为了保证工作的完成 你必须亲自去做
but you should know that.
这你应该知道
This task force is not a personal vendetta.
这个调查组并不是为了私人恩怨
I'm here in Dallas as a concerned politician and nothing more.
我在达拉斯只是作为相关官员 没别的
Oh, please. Save your bullshit for the cameras.
这些狗屁都留着去跟摄像机说吧
The sicario you sent to Dallas nearly killed me.
你派到达拉斯的杀手差点杀了我
What? When did this attack occur?
什么 什么时候的事
Oh, please, Epifanio. At least be man enough
埃皮法尼奥 至少像个男人一样
to recognize what you've done.
敢于承认自己干了什么
It's the truth.
我说的是真的
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表