剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
God damn, give me a chance.
该死的 不要捣乱
These little Fuddruckers tried to Captain Phillip me
这帮饿死鬼想要在索马里外海
off the coast of Somalia.
抢走我的船
Not their best day.
可惜遇上了我
Now I think of 'em like sons.
现在我对他们视如己出
Who's the captain now, bitches?
现在谁是船长 贱♥货♥们
They love that.
他们也喜欢这样
We don't deal with lunatics.
我们不跟疯子做生意
And I don't deal with polliwogs.
我也不跟小狼狗做生意
Let's go.
我们走
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
See, you leave when the King says so.
国王让你走 你才能走
Do I have your attention now?
现在能听我说话了吗
I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
We need to ship cocaine up the coast.
我们需要沿着海岸线运输可♥卡♥因♥
You're going to help us.
你要来帮我们
And why would I do that?
我为什么这么做
Because it's gonna be dangerous.
因为将会很危险
A man who puts holes in his own boat
干这行的人如果在自己船上随便开枪
isn't in this business for the money.
那他就不是为了钱
He's in for the thrill.
而是寻求刺♥激♥
Yeah?
是吗
Well, how about this, baby girl?
这样如何 小妹妹
I like the money, too.
我也很喜欢钱
Good. Because you're about to make a lot of it.
很好 因为你将会赚到很多
A trawler company.
渔业公♥司♥
What do I need Camila's boats for?
我为什么用卡米拉的船
I got my own.
我自己有
It's a legit company on paper.
那是间合法公♥司♥
Take the heat off you using your own.
避免引人注意
And I'll hook you up with some product.
我会解决货源的问题
That's earthy, yet tart.
有点土味 带点酸爽
Mid-palate gap, not bad.
中段口感 还不赖
Afterburners?
后劲
I like your style, Ken Kardashian.
我喜欢你的风格
Our supplier's the best in Mexico.
我们有墨西哥最好的供货商
Mm, and if I weren't making more money than God
如果我没靠着卖♥♥枪和大♥麻♥
selling guns and ganja, I would be all over that.
比上帝还有钱的话 我一定按你说的办
But truth of the matter is,
但现实情况是
no, I don't need your boats.
不 我不需要你的船
And I don't need your blow.
我也不需要你的货
The princesses have arrived.
公主们到了
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Head on down to the chamber.
快到卧室去
Bilal, prepare the royal bath.
比拉尔 准备皇家洗浴
Excuse me.
失陪了
Top speed of 30 knots.
极速30节
20% faster, with a third more cargo space.
快上20% 还有第三个货舱
Move our product, your margins are higher.
给我们运货 你的利润会更高
10% more profit with 25% less risk.
多10%的利润 少25%的风险
You can guarantee those numbers?
这些你能保证吗
Do one run with our trawlers.
用我们渔船运一次
No charge.
不收费
If we don't deliver, you're out.
如果我们没给你货 你就退出
Brains, balls, and booty!
聪明 够胆 还漂亮
If Rico Suave here didn't already have dibs,
如果这帅小伙没有先下手的话
I might just make you my queen.
我可能让你当我的王后
All right.
好吧
I accept your offer on one condition.
我接受提议 只是有一个条件
I need a little favor.
你们要帮我个忙
What kind of favor?
帮什么忙
Well, I had a falling out with a business associate in Houston.
我和一位休斯顿的生意伙伴有点矛盾
He owes me some money.
他欠了我点钱
We're not gonna kill for you.
我们不会帮你杀人
We're not gonna--
我们不会
No, no, no. Come on, now.
不不不 拜托
Nothing like that. No, I just--
不是那样的 我只是
I wanna have a conversation with him.
我想跟他谈谈
You know, clear the air.
解决误会
Kinda, King-to-subject kind of thing.
类似 国王与子民那种
Only thing is, he's making it difficult by refusing to meet.
问题是 他不想跟我见面
So it's a kidnap job.
你要我们去绑♥架♥
Oh, you call it what you will.
随便你怎么叫吧
But you want a piece of this sweet ass, mm?
你想要我加入你们
Well, baby girl, now that's my dowry.
小妹妹 这就是我的条件
Baby dolls! Yes, King George?
宝贝们 国王乔治
The guy George wants is called Rolando Rios.
乔治要的这人叫罗兰多 里奥斯
He's a three-time violent felon.
他有三次暴♥力♥犯罪前科
Those tats on his neck are from the gnarliest gang in Houston.
他脖子上的刺青来自休斯顿最危险的帮派
Southwest Raza.
西南拉扎
Yeah, a guy this hard won't go down easy.
这种人不会束手就擒的
No one does.
没人会
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I've been kidnapped. How about you?
我被绑♥架♥过 你呢
I like a man who knows his place.
我喜欢清楚自己位置的男人
What do you think of my new home?
你觉得我的新家怎么样
Not bad.
还不赖
I've seen better.
我见过更好的
Never one to kiss ass.
永远不会拍马屁
Listen, I want you to arrange a meeting
我要你安排一次
between me and my husband.
我和我丈夫的会面
Tell him you have the book.
告诉他本子在你手上
And this meeting, is it gonna be a peaceful one?
这是一次和平的会面吗
No marriage is ever truly peaceful. No?
从来没有真正和平的婚姻 不是吗
If you wanna work for me instead of my husband,
如果你想为我工作
you'll do as I say.
我说什么你就干什么
No questions asked.
不要问问题
Claro.
当然了
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
Pote, where the hell are you?
波特 你在哪呢
You say you are with Camila now?
你说你现在跟卡米拉在一起
Can you deliver her to me?
你能把她交给我吗
All right.
好了
Let's see if Guero's lead on Camila was right.
看看古韦罗的线索是不是正确
Go, go, go, go, go!
上 上 上 上 上
Looks like they tucked tail and ran.
看来他们夹起尾巴逃了
Stay alert.
保持警戒
Are you sure this is the place?
你确定是这吗
It's the address George gave us.
是乔治给我们的地址
It's a church. You said he was a gangster.
这是教堂 你说过他是黑帮
A lot of guys who do time are born again.
很多进去过的人都洗心革面了
Jailhouse conversions.
犯人改造
Trust me, they don't stick.
他们不是冥顽不灵 相信我
All right, he's alone. It's time.
就他自己 时机到了
Shh, shh, shh. Come on. Come on, move.
安静 过来 过来 快点
George sent you, right?
乔治让你来的 对吧
You don't need to do this.
你不需要这么做
Man of God, huh?
上帝的子民
All right, get in.
好了 进去
Keep an eye on him till we get back to the coast.
我们回到海岸前盯住他
Three dead agents.
三个要员死亡
Jackson, Sanchez, Lee.
杰克逊 桑切斯 李
Murdered by Camila's gang, breaking Boaz Jimenez
被卡米拉帮派杀害 就在他们从我们的安全屋
out of our safe house.
劫走波阿斯 希门尼斯的时候
She'll get word soon-- if she hasn't already--
她很快会知道 即便现在还没有
that we're here.
我们来到了这
This place belongs to us.
这个地方现在属于我们
And now we come for whatever she's got left.
接下来我们会把她一网打尽
My mom was a nurse before I was born.
我出生之前我妈妈是个护士
She used to say, "A bed is only as clean
她之前常说 床角干干净净
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表