剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
You can't save her now, James.
你现在救不了她 詹姆斯
You crossed me once to protect her.
你为了保护她惹过我一次
I won't let that happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生
Anything else?
还要别的吗
Uh, two of those.
两个那个
I'm gonna need to see some ID for this.
买♥♥这个我要看身份证
Sorry, store policy.
抱歉 店铺规定
Yeah.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I like them. Yeah?
我很喜欢 是吗
Good, 'cause I got you one.
很好 我也给你买♥♥了一个
Put 'em on. It's like our disguise.
戴上 这就像我们的伪装
Thank you.
谢谢
We're just like Thelma and Louise.
我们就像末路狂花
You know who that is, right?
你知道她们 对吧
I'm from Mexico, not the Moon.
我来自墨西哥 不是月球
Well, hell, I don't know what kind of cultural references
我不知道库利亚坎来的姑娘
are gonna make sense to a girl from Culiacán.
都会接触什么样的流行文化
Culiacán--it sounds so picturesque.
库利亚坎 听起来很别致
What was it like growing up there?
在那里长大是什么感觉
It was beautiful.
很美好
You gonna answer that?
你要接吗
Teresa, it's me.
特蕾莎 是我
What do you want?
你想干什么
I know you spoke with James.
我知道你跟詹姆斯谈过了
Whatever Cole told you,
不管科尔跟你说了什么
it isn't true.
都不是真的
I have the paperwork.
我拿到了文件
I had nothing to do with that.
那跟我没有关系
Cole was acting on his own accord.
是科尔自己要这么做的
Why should I believe you?
我为什么相信你
You are like a daughter to me.
你就像我的女儿
I would never betray you that way.
我永远不会这样背叛你
The only thing I know is that I can't trust you.
我唯一知道的是我不能相信你
Just come back, Teresa.
回来吧 特蕾莎
Please.
拜托了
It's too late.
太迟了
You need to let me go.
你要放我走
I don't want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
but I will.
但不代表我不会
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
You once told me I was a good partner.
你曾经说我是个好搭档
We were never partners.
我们从来都不是搭档
It's a lie.
你骗了我
I'm glad you have such a good memory,
我很高兴你记忆力这么好
'cause you'll remember my words.
因为你会记住我的话
Remember this.
记住这句话
Wherever you go, whatever you do...
无论你去哪 无论你做什么
I will hunt you down.
我都会找到你
That is one scary bitch.
真是个吓人的婊♥子♥
Driveway's here on the left.
这里左转进入车道
It's been in the family for years.
我家买♥♥下这里很多年了
Secluded. Yeah.
很僻静 是的
No neighborhood for miles away.
几英里之内都没人居住
No cell service either,
也没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
so it's just us out here.
所以这里只有我们俩
Perfect place to lay low,
躲起来的完美地点
you know, get our heads straight.
可以整理下头绪
Oh, sometimes I'd come up here after a big fight.
大吵一架之后我有时就会来这
Like my little hideaway.
就像我自己的藏身处
Cole never knew where I was going.
科尔一直不知道我去了哪里
Never thought to ask either.
也从没想要问过
You have an alarm.
这有警报
I have motion sensors
为了赶走野熊
around the property to keep the bears away.
房♥子周围还有运动探测仪
Anything bigger than a possum comes on the property,
任何比负鼠大的东西来到这里
they'll go off.
都会报♥警♥
Turn it on.
打开它
What I have to tell you is between you and me.
我告诉你的只有我们二人知道
No one else needs to hear.
没必要告诉别人
I'll bite.
说来听听
But nothing's off the record here.
但这里没什么是保密的
Anything you say can and will be held against you,
你所说的一切都可能成为呈堂证供
so I suggest that you...
所以我建议你
You planted the drugs in my car.
你向我车里栽赃了毒品
That's a hell of an accusation.
那是很严重的指控
You're gonna need proof.
你需要证据
I don't need proof.
我不需要证据
I know.
我知道
And you know.
你也知道
It's the truth.
这是真♥相♥
I'll tell you what I know.
我告诉你我知道什么
I know you own Colibri Trawlers.
我知道你拥有蜂鸟渔业
I know you're responsible
我知道你要为
for the drugs we confiscated in Galveston
我们在加尔维斯顿查封的毒品
and the murder of a DEA Agent.
和缉毒局探员的谋杀负责
I know that.
我知道这个
You know that.
你也知道
And you're gonna sit in here until I can prove it.
并且我找出证据之前你都要待在这里
You're gonna need to drop the charges
你需要撤销起诉
before it's too late.
免得为时已晚
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
I'm suggesting...
我在建议
That you do what's right.
你做正确的事
Loya.
洛亚
Thanks for the cigarette.
谢谢你的烟
We got a hit on the BOLO.
搜查通告有消息了
Kelly Anne's ID was used at a gas station
凯莉安妮的身份证在城外
outside of town.
一个加油站用过
Let's go.
我们走
These are the last of the documents implicating you
这是表明你是渔业公♥司♥所有人的
as the owner of that trawler company.
最后一份文件
So my expert advice--
我的专家建议是
toss 'em in that fire, turn it to ash.
把它们扔进火里 烧成灰烬
And these are the documents implicating Camila.
这是指向卡米拉的文件
Otherwise known as our smoking gun
也就是我们的确凿证据
and will heretofore be referred to
在此之前也被称为
as our life insurance policy.
我们的人寿保险
See, I can speak legalese when I need to.
必要时我也可以讲♥法♥律术语
We need to keep these safe.
我们要好好保管
Safe is with the DEA.
给缉毒局最安全
If we give these to the DEA,
如果我们交给缉毒局
she'll never stop hunting us.
她会永远追杀我们
If we keep these, she'll have to think twice.
如果我们留着 她会有所顾虑
Maybe she'll let us go.
也许她会放过我们
That's a big maybe.
概率很渺茫
Do you remember when we met?
你记得我们刚见面时
You told me you had to flee Mexico because the cartel
你跟我说你必须逃离墨西哥因为
murdered your boyfriend.
毒贩杀了你男朋友
Yeah, you thought I was making that up.
是啊 你认为我是编的
It's ironic, isn't it?
真讽刺 不是吗
'Cause now here we are,
看看我们现在
you and me, on the run.
你和我 在逃跑
How the hell did it come to this?
事情怎么会这样
We're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会挺过去的 好吗
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你有事的
That's sweet, but if Camila wants us dead,
很感人 但如果卡米拉要我们死
it's just a matter of time, so...
就只是早晚的事了
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表