剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
There's still a couple of hours before we get there.
到达之前还有几个小时
You should try and get some sleep.
你应该睡一会
Levántate.
起来
Got a metric ton back there.
后面有一吨♥
There's still no signal.
还是没信♥号♥♥
We need to get ahold of King George.
我们得联♥系♥国王乔治
He could have already gone by now.
他可能已经走了
How long till Chile?
离智利还有多远
To George's border crossing,
到达乔治的边境
it's about, mm...
大概还要
4 1/2 hours.
四个半小时
El Camino de la Muerte.
死亡之路
The most dangerous road in Bolivia.
玻利维亚最危险的道路
It's all right. We got this.
没事的 有我们呢
Turn around.
调头
We can probably just drive--
我们没准可以开
Turn the truck around now!
马上调头
We can't outrun Turn around, Guero!
我们甩不掉 调头 古韦罗
We can't outrun them, not in this thing.
我们这辆车甩不掉他们
They're La Capitána's men.
他们是女上尉的人
They're waiting for us.
他们在等我们
We can't let him go!
不能让他跑了
He's gonna call for reinforcements!
他会叫来增援
No
不
Teresa!
特蕾莎
Nononono. Let him go!
不 不 不 不 让他走
There was something in that beetle.
那个甲虫里有什么东西
It's done.
完事了
Teresa, it's me! It's me.
特蕾莎 是我 是我
El Santo.
圣徒
It's okay. I took care of it.
没事了 我都解决了
You're safe. You're safe.
你安全了
It's all right.
没事了
James. No. No, no, no.
詹姆斯 不 不 不 不
James!
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
What did you do?
你干了什么
It was either him or me.
不是他就是我
Choose.
选择
You're all right. You're all right. You're back.
你没事了 你醒来了
Where's James? I'm here.
詹姆斯在哪 我在这
You had to die to be reborn into my family.
只有死亡才能让你重生为我的家人
The beetle was poison.
甲虫被下毒了
Not for the pure of heart.
纯净的心就不会中毒
Now...
现在
You are one of us.
你是我们的一员了
It is time for you to create yourself,
到了你创造自己的时刻了
Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
I shall expect the first payment
我期待一周之内
for the metric ton within the week.
收到这一吨♥货的首笔付款
Go with God.
与上帝同行吧
My enemy, La Capitána, watches the Death Road.
我的敌人 女上尉 监视着死亡之路
Be careful, mi'ja.
小心点 孩子
And there is still a Judas among you.
你的身边依然有一个犹大
Every time I order chilaquiles at a restaurant,
每次我在餐厅里点玉米卷
they always suck.
一直都很难吃
I love your chilaquiles.
我喜欢你做的玉米卷
They could use more salt.
他们可以多放点盐
I think the last time you made them,
你上次做这个的时候
I was ten.
我只有十岁
Yeah.
是的
Was the night Nana died.
外婆去世的那晚
You were sleeping.
你还在睡觉
And, you know, the funny thing is,
有趣的是
all I could think of
我唯一能想到的
was that I wanted to cook her chilaquiles.
就是想给你做一份玉米卷
You woke me up,
你叫醒了我
and we pigged out.
我们大吃了一顿
Life is weird.
生活很奇怪
A bad thing happened, but...
发生了不好的事情 但是
we have a cool memory.
我们却有了美好的回忆
Your hair is so long.
你头发太长了
You know, when I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I used to braid it in a trenza.
我一直都扎上辫子
I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你来这
I miss you so much, you know?
我非常想你 你知道吗
Mommy, please come home.
妈妈 请你回家吧
I can't, Isabela.
我不能 伊莎贝拉
Papi is cheating on you.
爸爸在偷♥情♥
No, he's not.
不 他没有
What?
什么
He didn't speak to you?
他没告诉你吗
I thought that's why you were here.
我以为你是为这个来的
Your father and I...
你父亲和我
We're getting a divorce.
我们正在离婚
No. No, you--
不 不 你
you can change your mind.
你可以改变主意
You don't--you don't have to do that.
你不 你不需要这么做
I already signed the papers, Isabela.
我已经签了协议 伊莎贝拉
Nobody told me.
没人告诉我
No one tells me anything.
什么都不跟我说
I'm not a child.
我又不是孩子
Okay.
好吧
No, Isabela.
不 伊莎贝拉
Stay. Stay for the night.
留下 在这住一晚
I can't stay here.
我不能留在这
We'll be at the border in a few hours.
我们几小时后就到边境了
Sorry, Giant Peach. That ship has sailed.
不好意思 飞天巨桃 船已经起航了
Have to catch you on the next one.
下一次再来接你吧
Look, we got held up.
我们之前被困住了
We're on our way to your cross point now.
现在正前往你的过境地点
See, that ain't my problem, kemosabe.
那与我无关 朋友
I gave you a deadline. You shat the bed.
我给了你最后期限 你搞砸了
No, you need to wait for us.
不 你得等着我们
Give it to me. George?
电♥话♥给我 乔治
It's Teresa.
我是特蕾莎
Now, don't you try and sweet-talk me, baby girl.
不用跟我说什么甜言蜜语 小姑娘
Ain't nothing to discuss.
没什么好说的
You don't know what we've got.
你不知道我们拿到了什么
Darlin', I've been around the world twice and back.
亲爱的 我绕过地球两圈
Ain't nothing you can buy for a million bucks
不管你用一百万买♥♥到了什么
gonna shake my cherry tree.
都不会让我动摇
We've got a metric ton of Bolivian flake.
我们拿到了一吨♥玻利维亚毒品
And that's just the start.
而且这才刚刚开始
Christ, girl.
天呐 姑娘
You got a ton of blow off ol' creepy crawler himself?
那个变♥态♥的老虫子给了你一吨♥
He got you on the clock?
他给你期限了吗
A week.
一周
A week?
一周
Every time I turn my back,
每次我一不注意
you're dowsed in gasoline and juggling fire!
你都在引火烧身
You know that shit's a death sentence
如果不赶快回到达拉斯
you don't get back to Dallas, tout suite.
你就只有死路一条
Please,
拜托了
you're the only one who can help me.
只有你才能帮我
God damn it!
该死的
Look, you tell Giant Peach,
你告诉飞天巨桃
you ain't at the border by sundown,
如果你们日落时还不到边境
I'll leave y'all to rot down there,
我就让你们烂在这
and no amount of pretty-faced guilt
再怎么认错求饶
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表