剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Queen of the South"...
南方女王前情提要
We need to ship cocaine up the coast.
我们需要沿海岸线运输可♥卡♥因♥
You're going to help us.
你要帮助我们
Divorce papers.
离婚协议
You sign this, I'll leave you in peace.
签了它 我不再找你麻烦
Divorce or war?
离婚还是战争
Then war it is.
那就开战吧
So what's this all about?
现在是怎样
You and your people will work for me.
你和你的人为我做事
Yeah, but you want a war, I'll give you--
你要战 我便
Boaz is a wild card.
波阿斯是个变数
Guero?
古韦罗
You're the rat?
你就是叛徒
But you knew he was alive.
你知道他还活着
No.
不知道
Then we only have one hole to dig.
那我们挖一个坑就行了
You do need a new supplier,
你需要新的供货商
and I can connect you with one.
我能帮你联♥系♥到
It's El Santo.
是圣徒
You need to go to Bolivia.
你要去玻利维亚
Is he as bad as they say?
他真像别人说的那么可怕
El Santo--Epifanio was always terrified of him.
圣徒 埃皮法尼奥一直很怕他
Yeah, Epi, back in '95, he did this deal with Igor,
95年 埃皮跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人 伊戈尔
the Russian, for a large shipment of Kalashnikovs,
订了一大批AK步♥枪♥
and he didn't realize El Santo was involved.
他不知道圣徒也参与了
The crate got seized by U.S. Customs.
货箱被美国海关查封了
Epi, he didn't want to pay; he came home
埃皮 他不想给钱 他回到家发现
and found his entire house staff strung up like wet laundry.
家里所有佣人都被吊死了
What did Epifanio do?
埃皮法尼奥怎么做的
He paid.
他付钱了
Here.
拿着
Those seats have covers on them.
座位上面有座套
Cut it open.
把它割开
Why?
为什么
So we don't get robbed
以免像美国游客
like a bunch of gringo tourists.
那样被打劫了
Your connect, Leo, can we trust him?
你的联♥系♥人 里奥 能相信他吗
Leo's the best in Bolivia.
里奥是玻利维亚最好的
Give me back my knife.
刀子还我
I've been trying to get ahold of you for two days.
我找你两天了
I had to shake the DEA before I got to Bolivia.
来玻利维亚之前我得先甩了缉毒局
Went Fast and Furious on their asses.
跟他们玩玩速度与激♥情♥
Yeah, La Paz ain't changed much.
拉巴斯没怎么变
We're almost at the meet point now.
我们快到见面地点了
I want to thank you for agreeing to use your boats for this run,
感谢你同意用你的船运这批货
for your loyalty.
为了你的忠诚
This ain't about loyalty, Señora.
与忠诚无关 夫人
I almost lost two good men in your clumsy little tango
在你跟条子交火时 我差点死了
with the feds.
两个好兄弟
This is about finishing what we started.
这是为了有始有终
I understand.
我明白
I'm prepared to offer a 10% increase on our arrangement.
我打算多给你10%的提成
No, let's call it a gentlemanly 20,
慷慨点 20%吧
and also I'm gonna have to put
而且我必须给
a little clock on this here arrangement.
这次计划加一个时限
You and your people got 72 hours to get the goods
你的人有72个小时把货
to the border,
送到边境
or me and my boats are Cambodia-bound.
不然我就带着船闪人了
Fine. Three days.
好吧 三天
But if you leave early, I will hunt you down
但如果你提前走了 我会追捕你
to the ends of the Earth, Your Highness.
到天涯海角 国王陛下
Con un chingo de respeto, Señora.
向你致敬 夫人
I think I see your power trio right now.
我看到你手下那三位了
Welcome to La Paz, bitches!
欢迎来拉巴斯 婊♥子♥们
Come on!
过来
These are the papers you'll need
这是把可♥卡♥因♥
to get your coke through to the border.
带到边境需要的文件
We're supposed to be from Chile?
我们要装作智利人
Chillax, teen dream.
放松 傻蛋
You ain't doing a funny accent or nothing.
你不用说什么滑稽口音
Can we do it in three days, you think?
我们三天内能办到吗
If your El Santo connect is legit,
如果你的联♥系♥人可信
eh, it should be fine.
应该没问题
It's legit.
可信
We'll meet with my connect at the bar,
我们在酒吧碰面
we'll get to El Santo, and then we are
然后找到圣徒
out of La Paz and gone.
然后离开拉巴斯走人
Keep your wits about you, girl.
保持警惕 姑娘
This ain't Culiacán.
这里不是库利亚坎
Spiders in this web,
这张网里的蜘蛛
they ain't the kind that wait for the fly.
可不会干等着虫子上门
There's your bar.
酒吧在那
Get to it.
开始吧
And loosen up a little.
放松点
You three blend in about as much as
你们仨就像混进了
a piranha at a poodle party.
小狗派对的食人鱼
It's a cocaine-cocktail bar.
这是可♥卡♥因♥鸡尾酒吧
Tourists come here to party 24/7.
游客们全天都来这里狂欢
Why the fuck are we meeting here?
为什么在这见面
Why not just meet at the police station,
怎么不去你妈警♥察♥局啊
give him a challenge?
给他点挑战性
Where's your connect?
你联♥系♥人呢
What does he look like?
他长什么样
You see them?
你看见他们了吗
Look, I don't want to spook him off, okay?
我不想吓跑他 好吗
I'll go take a look.
我去看看
You guys just wait here.
你们在这等着
Fuck that.
去他妈的
Hola, mi amor.
你好啊 亲爱的
Leo, it's been a minute.
里奥 你迟到了
Leo?
里奥
She's Leo?
她是里奥
I told you, if I ever saw you again,
我说过 再让我见到你
I'd kill you.
我杀了你
I don't know what this is about, but whatever it is--
我不知道怎么回事 但不管
Step back, puta.
退后 贱♥货♥
This is between me and lover boy.
这是我们情人之间的事
Leo...
里奥
Shit, Leo!
操 里奥
We have $100,000 for you to connect us to El Santo.
帮我们联♥系♥圣徒 给你十万美金
It's either this or a bullet.
不然就吃枪子
Fine.
好吧
I'll spare him.
我放他一马
But only because I know you're gonna
因为我知道
get skinned alive anyway.
你们会被活剥的
Are you gonna make the introduction or not?
你到底要不要引见
Are you willing to die to meet him?
为了见他你愿意死吗
We know the risks.
我们知道风险
Show me the finder's fee, guapo.
给我看介绍费 帅哥
You sure this is all you want?
这就是你想要的
I told you why we were coming.
我告诉过你我们的目的
I'll make the call.
我去打电♥话♥
Are you an idiot?
你是傻♥逼♥吗
Why the hell didn't you tell us Leo was your ex-girlfriend?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不说里奥是你前女友
We don't have options down here.
我们没有选择了
It's the only chance we got at getting to El Santo.
这是找到圣徒的唯一机会
We're here on business, all right?
我们来是为了生意 好吗
Whatever happened between us is not important.
我俩之间的事不重要
It's not important?
不重要
She's probably calling the hit squad right now.
她现在可能正在找杀手
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表