剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
He forbids it
因为害怕细菌
because of the germs.
所以严格禁止这些
Not everybody can deal with his OCD.
不是所有人都能忍♥受他的强迫症
Never go into business with someone
永远不要跟别人做生意
unless you know what their weakness is.
除非你知道了他们的弱点
What's mine?
我的弱点是什么
Guero.
古韦罗
That's why you asked James to kill him in Bolivia?
所以你让詹姆斯在玻利维亚杀了他吗
He's a snitch, Teresa.
他是内奸 特蕾莎
It doesn't matter how many times he bats his blue eyes at you.
无论他镇定的注视着你多少次
He can't be trusted.
他都不能信任
I've given you my loyalty.
我给了你我的忠诚
You don't have to kill him.
你不一定非要杀了他
I don't have to consult you
在这些事上 我不需要问你
or anybody else on these matters.
或者其他任何人的意见
You know, Guero, he still sees you
古韦罗 他还把你看作
as a morra on his arm.
他怀里的那个姑娘
He doesn't see what I see.
他看不到我看到的
If you want to succeed as a businesswoman, Teresa,
如果你想成为一个成功的生意人 特蕾莎
you have to learn to control your weaknesses...
你必须学会控制你的弱点
before somebody else exploits them
在别人利用它
and it costs you your life.
取走你的性命之前
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
This baby right here is like your invisibility cloak.
这个宝贝就像你的隐形斗篷
Like in "Harry Potter," right?
就像哈利波特里的一样
Now, it connects to any cell tower
它会连接一英里之内
within a mile of the radius.
所有信♥号♥♥塔
It makes your cellular and data
它会让你的手♥机♥
web communications untraceable.
和网络通信无法追踪
So you can talk all your crazy gangster shit
你能随便跟你黑帮朋友
with your crazy gangster friends,
谈论黑帮的事情
and motherfreaking Columbo
那帮傻♥逼♥条子
could be right outside your door.
可能就在你门外
He'd be like, "Listen to them nice boys
但他会说 这些乖孩子
talking about they moms and shit."
正在谈论他们的妈妈
Nice. I also got some
不错 我还有一些
primo police scanners on.
顶级的警方扫描仪
Little bit of everything.
什么东西都有
Just depends on what you're looking for.
就看你要什么
All right, yeah, man.
好吧 兄弟
Um, yeah, gimme four of these
给我四个这个
and six of the scanners. You a wise man, dude.
和六个扫描仪 你是个聪明人 哥们
You a wise man. Uh, P.S.,
你是个聪明人 对了
got a little side hustle if you hungry.
如果你饿了我还卖♥♥点别的
Got a little white girl burning a hole in my pocket
我兜里有个白色姑娘
looking for a party, man.
迫不及待想开派对呢 兄弟
Thanks, man. I think we're good on coke.
谢了兄弟 可♥卡♥因♥就不用了
Shit.
操
Alpha 33 to five, I need all additional units
A33呼叫五号♥ 我需要所有支援
to Hickory and Pearl Stone.
到核桃街与珍珠石街
Fugitive fleeing on foot.
逃犯正步行逃跑
Hello?
你好
Oh, how's my favorite executive consultant?
我最喜欢的高级顾问还好吗
This is Kelly Anne Van Auken.
我是凯莉 安妮 范 奥肯
We met at the benefit party a while back.
我们不久前在福利晚会上见过
Yeah, hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Oh, ha. Well, I'm just living the dream.
我就像活在梦里一样
Listen, um, I'm having a few girls over tomorrow night
明天晚上我叫了几个女孩
for a little wine tasting party.
来举办一次品酒派对
Could you join us?
你能参加吗
I know this is kinda random.
我知道这有点突然
No, thank you for inviting me.
不 感谢你邀请我
Well, I'll text you the address just in case you can make it.
我会发给你地址 万一你能来的话
And I hope this wasn't too weird.
我希望这不会太奇怪
Not at all. I'll see you then.
完全不会 到时候见
Okay.
好的
Bye, darling. Bye.
再见 亲爱的 再见
Cole's wife just invited me to a wine tasting.
科尔的妻子刚邀请我去品酒
I've met her once. Why would she call me?
我只见过她一次 她为什么叫我
She must have a reason.
她肯定有什么原因
That woman has a mouth like a faucet,
那女人的嘴就像个水龙头
but she's married to our attorney, so just go.
但她是我们律师的妻子 所以去吧
Keep her close.
看好了她
It's her again.
又是她
Yeah?
喂
Babe, hey.
宝贝
I need you, I'm-- I'm a few miles from the house.
我需要你 我离房♥子只有几英里
I'll drop you a pin, okay?
我把地址发给你 好吗
They didn't see me yet. Hurry.
他们还没发现我 快点
How bad is it?
情况有多糟糕
There are cops everywhere.
到处都是警♥察♥
We're going to get out, okay?
我们会逃出去的 好吗
Oh, shit.
操
Get down. Get down!
躺下 躺下
The police are closing in.
警♥察♥正在逼近
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
这正是我害怕的
This is bad.
这很不妙
If Camila finds out--
如果卡米拉发现
I'm supposed to meet her at the gallery right now.
我现在本来应该到画廊跟她见面
We'll deal with it.
我们会解决的
There's no dealing with Camila, you know that.
卡米拉不接受讨价还价 你知道的
You need to leave Dallas.
你得离开达拉斯
Teresa, listen to me.
特蕾莎 听我说
We went to Bolivia.
我们去了玻利维亚
You got her a new supplier with my connect, all right?
通过我的关系你给她找到了新的供货商
Camila, she might be cruel,
卡米拉 她是很无情
but she's a businesswoman first.
但她首先是个生意人
She needs us, and she knows that.
她需要我们 这她知道
But the DEA-- you're a fugitive.
但是缉毒局 你是个逃犯
Look, anywhere I go, I'm gonna be in their crosshairs.
不管我去哪 他们都会找到我
So...if it's all gonna end tonight,
所以 如果注定今晚结束的话
there's no place I'd rather be than right here with you.
那我就只想和你待在一起
Come here.
过来
So, you kidnapped me to come all the way to el campo.
你大老远把我绑♥架♥到农场来
What are we doing here?
我们来这干什么
I wanted us to have a chance to talk.
我想找机会和你谈谈
Here? Why?
在这 为什么
No father loves when his daughter starts dating boys.
没有父亲喜欢自己女儿开始跟别的男孩约会
But Kique Jimenez is not any boy.
但基克 希门尼斯不是普通男孩
He's unacceptable.
不可以是他
'Cause he's a cartel leader's son?
因为他是集团老板的儿子吗
I'm a cartel leader's daughter.
我是集团老板的女儿
And please, don't lie and tell me you're just Governor now.
拜托 别再骗我你只是个州长了
I heard that song.
我听到那首歌♥了
That song doesn't tell everything.
那首歌♥只说了一部分
You never met your grandparents.
你永远没见过你的祖父母
They were proud farmers.
他们是骄傲的农民
And this was their farm.
这就是他们的农场
This is where I grew up.
这是我长大的地方
In Culiacán, all the farmers had to pay protection
在库利亚坎 所有农民必须向
from a local gangster.
一个本地土匪交保护费
They called him El Crocodilo.
他们叫他 鳄鱼
My father struggled to pay him.
我父亲很难付的出钱
No, Epi, no...
不 埃皮 不要
Epi, Epi, no.
埃皮 埃皮 不要
When my parents were short one time too many...
有一次我父母缺了太多的钱
He hanged my mother and my father...
他吊死了我的父亲和母亲
From this tree.
就在这棵树上
I found them like that.
我发现时他们就是那样
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表