剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Is that what you're telling me?
这就是你要说的吗
I mean...
我的意思是
Camila has a lot of enemies, right?
卡米拉有太多敌人了 对吧
Put word out in Culiacán.
放话到库利亚坎
You find out if Boaz did this.
查清是不是波阿斯干的
If he did, it's war.
如果是他 就开战
If not...
如果不是
it's war with someone else.
就和别人开战
How about the cash and the coke?
现金和可♥卡♥因♥怎么办
We move now.
现在转移
But you follow my instructions exactly like I tell you.
但你要一字不差地遵守我的指令
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Get this loaded.
装车
Let's get these loaded up.
把货装车
Okay.
好的
I got you.
我知道了
Guns look good.
枪没问题
Big T approves the deal.
大T批准了交易
When you're ready to make a move,
你准备要行动的时候
we're all good.
我们就上
Lil T's been bragging nonstop
小T一直在炫耀
how you two assaulted some Nazi pendejos.
你俩是怎么袭击了几个纳粹傻♥逼♥
Her uncle's gonna be hard-pressed
她舅舅以后会很难
trying to keep her out of shit in the future.
阻止她掺和这些破事
She's smart.
她很机灵
I needed help.
我需要帮助
Just know...
你要知道
that shit's on your head.
这笔账会算在你头上
Kid is eager, but she ain't hard yet.
这孩子很有野心 但她还不够坚强
A boss is only as strong as his weakest soldier.
最弱的士兵决定了老大的强弱
Unless...
除非
You got a badass number two.
你有个凶狠的副手
Like me.
像我这样
So what's up?
所以呢
You got a man, Mendoza?
你有这样的人吗 门多萨
That's none of your business.
不关你的事
It could be.
可能会
Have your men ready.
让你的人准备好
Once they move the product, we go.
一旦他们开始转移 我们就行动
Keep watch.
盯紧了
Hey, Pote, it's me.
波特 是我
Can you please call me back?
请你回电♥话♥好吗
I know you're angry, but...
我知道你很生气 但是
I really need your help.
我真的需要你帮忙
Bye.
再见
That was fast.
这么快
Hey, beautiful.
嘿 美女
Don't hang up.
别挂电♥话♥
Where have you been? Pote told me you're in trouble.
你去哪了 波特告诉我你有麻烦了
Listen to me, babe,
听我说 宝贝
you don't want to be doing this.
你不该这么做
I have no choice.
我没有选择
I'm trying to survive.
我只是想要生存
Teresa, come on.
特蕾莎 拜托了
Where are you?
你在哪
Taking care of that business I told you about...
处理我说的那件事
in Culiacán.
在库利亚坎
If Epifanio finds you in Mexico,
如果埃皮法尼奥发现你在墨西哥
he's gonna kill you.
他会杀了你
Yeah, well, it's Epifanio needs to worry about me,
该担心的人是埃皮法尼奥
not the other way around.
而不是我
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Look, I'm almost finished with
我就快办完
what I'm doing down here, and when I'm done,
这里的事了 等我做完
I'm heading back to Dallas to get you, all right?
我就回达拉斯找你 好吗
Soon, just like I promised. You hear me?
很快 我保证 听到了吗
Just... I need you to stay safe.
只是 我要你保持安全
Hey, cue ball!
嘿 秃头
Heard you cabrones wanted some guns.
听说你们这帮混♥蛋♥想要枪
Lil T provides, huh?
小T来提供
All right? Just stay out of trouble till I get there.
好吗 我回去之前别惹麻烦
Can you promise me that?
能向我保证吗
Hey, they're moving!
嘿 他们走了
I can't.
我不能
Let me see.
让我看看
See?
看见了吗
But we don't know which car has the product or the cash.
但我们不知道哪辆车上有货或者钱
Follow all three. Let's go.
三辆车都要跟 我们走
Vamonos.
出发
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们走
Pack that shit up!
把东西装好
Chucho, where are you?
丘乔 你在哪
I'm behind the third SUV.
我在第三辆车后面
I think I've been spotted.
我觉得我被发现了
Good. Those trucks were to distract us.
很好 那些车只是为了干扰我们
James has the product, not them.
詹姆斯带着货 不是他们
He knew I'd be watching the warehouse.
他知道我会监视着仓库
His first move is a decoy.
他的第一步是个诱饵
What do you want, Teresa?
你想要什么 特蕾莎
Half of the product from El Santo,
一半圣徒的货
and half of the money Devon gave you.
和一半德文给你的钱
You gave up claim to anything
袭击卡米拉之后
when you went after Camila.
你就失去了一切所有权
She gave me no choice.
她让我别无选择
Could've walked away.
本可以一走了之
I gave you that chance.
我给了你那个机会
I will ask you one more time.
我再问你一遍
Give me my half.
把我的一半给我
The only thing you get from me is a bullet.
我唯一能给你的就是一颗子弹
Trust me.
相信我
Seems like he's trying to make this shit personal.
他似乎把这当成了私人恩怨
It is personal.
这就是私人恩怨
He's bringing it to a train yard?
他把货带到了火车站
It's smart.
很聪明
The DEA's watching the roads and airports.
缉毒局监视着公路和机场
Here, there's only one guard to pay off.
这里 只需要贿赂一个守卫
They think they lost us.
他们以为甩掉了我们
They're not expecting an attack.
他们想不到会有袭击
We go now.
我们马上行动
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们上
Now. Yeah.
现在 嗯
Don't pick it up!
别捡
We're blind out here.
我们没有视野
They're killing us!
他们在屠♥杀♥我们
We need you now.
我们现在需要你
Put your high beams on. Point at them.
打开远光灯 对着他们
Go!
快
Where is she?
她在哪
Who? Don't play games with me.
谁 别跟我耍花招
Where is she?
她在哪
Camila?
卡米拉
She trusted you. I trusted you.
她信任你 我信任你
Is that why you put a tracking device
所以你在托尼的游戏机上
on Tony's toy, because of trust?
装了跟踪器 因为信任
Where is Camila?
卡米拉在哪
If I had her, I would've traded her.
如果她在我手上 我就拿她交换了
Maybe you killed her.
也许你杀了她
She betrayed me, but I don't want her dead.
她背叛了我 但我不想她死
I have an offer to make.
我有个提议
We're past that now, don't you think?
那个阶段已经过去了 你不觉得吗
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表