剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
So unless Cortez has evidence to the contrary...
除非科尔特斯能拿出相反的证据来
I'll take your word for it this time.
这次我就信你的话
Cortez has a lead on D'Avila in Juarez.
科尔特斯在华雷斯有达维拉的线索
Guero won't step foot across the border.
古韦罗不会跨越边境
He's a dead man if he does.
否则他就死定了
You had your shot at him.
你有过机会
Now Cortez is going to follow this lead,
现在科尔特斯会跟进这条线索
and you're gonna give him some breathing room.
而你不要去干涉他
Yes, ma'am.
好的 长官
Hey. Did she sideline you?
她把你下放了吗
Damn near.
差不多吧
Cortez is her new golden boy now.
科尔特斯是她的新宠儿了
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
Throw the Hail Mary and pray like hell somebody catches it.
尽人事 听天命吧
I would have thought Camila would have been
我没想到卡米拉
less cavalier about this meeting,
对这次会面这么漫不经心
especially seeing the trouble you went through to get it.
这还是你历经万难换来的机会
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是啊 很抱歉
She had to take the call.
她必须接这个电♥话♥
It's family.
家里的事
But you're not her blood.
但你不是她的亲人
How did you manage to claw your way out of Culiacán?
你是怎么爬出库利亚坎的
A dead boyfriend,
死了的男友
his gun,
他的枪
and an opportunity.
和一个机会
That sounds like more teeth than claw.
听上去比我想得还要艰难
What was the opportunity?
机会是什么
Camila. So she is family?
卡米拉 所以你把她当家人
What about you? Where do you come from?
你呢 你从哪来
Here and there.
各个地方
I tell you everything and you tell me nothing.
我告诉你一切 你却什么都不告诉我
I guess Camila hasn't taught you everything, has she?
我想卡米拉还没把所有事都教给你 对吗
Go ahead, take the call.
去接电♥话♥吧
Gracias.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Teresa Mendoza. This is Agent Loya.
特蕾莎 门多萨 我是洛亚探员
What do you want?
你想要什么
You met me with Agent Finnerman.
我见过我和芬纳曼探员在一起
I was Guero's handler.
我是古韦罗的联络人
Guero's in danger.
古韦罗有危险
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪
He was spotted in Juarez.
有人在华雷斯见到他
If Guero stays in Mexico,
如果古韦罗待在墨西哥
I think we both know his days are numbered.
我们都知道他离死不远了
Our offer's still on the table
我们的提议依然有效
if you choose to cooperate against Camila.
如果你配合我们抓到卡米拉
Keep talking.
接着说
Hello?
喂
Come on, Teresa.
来吧 特蕾莎
Let's keep talking.
让我们接着说
Thank you.
谢谢
We didn't catch it.
没追到
And now she's ditched the burner.
现在她还把付费电♥话♥卡扔了
Once you've got the metric ton,
一旦你拿到了这一吨♥
you won't have a problem compensating for our asking price.
完全可以弥补上多给我们的钱
Why would I pay more per key than what I'm paying now?
我为什么要提高进货成本
Those numbers don't add up for me.
这不符合我的预期收益
They will.
会的
Once you handle the product right.
只要你正确处理我们的货
You have a suggestion, Miss Mendoza?
你有建议吗 门多萨女士
You make money by running product through your private jet company.
你通过私人飞机运货来赚钱
You save money by cleaning it through your hotels.
通过自己的酒店洗钱来节省开支
Those numbers make sense,
这些很好理解
but what is coming in doesn't.
但利润就比较复杂了
You're selling weaker product for 80 grand a kilo, right?
现在的低级货你卖♥♥8万一公斤 对吗
If you buy from us, you can charge 130.
如果你买♥♥我们的货 你可以卖♥♥到13万
I charge based on my market.
我根据市场定价
Your customers will pay for what we have.
你的客户会为了我们的货付钱
Either they buy from you, or Camila,
他们要么向你买♥♥ 要么向卡米拉
but there's only one way both of you get paid.
但只有一种办法让你俩都能赚到钱
My understanding is that El Santo
我的理解是圣徒
only deals with people he considers cult members.
只和他认定的宗教成员做生意
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
So you've met him?
所以你见过他
I went to Bolivia.
我去过玻利维亚
There won't be a problem with the supply.
供货不会有问题
I'll give you 3 million for 100 keys.
我会给你300万买♥♥100公斤
If all goes well with my customers,
如果顺利卖♥♥给我的客户
I'll take the rest of it and deliver 27 million.
我会收下剩余的货 给你2700万
Good.
很好
But I'm gonna need that sum to be rolled out in payments.
但是这笔钱不能转账
You can't launder that amount?
你洗不了这么多钱吗
Well, I just changed accountants.
我刚换了会计师
My associates don't hold that much cash.
我的合伙人没有这么多现金
I handled money in Culiacán.
我在库利亚坎处理过钱
Maybe I can help to find a way.
也许我能想个办法
Changing dollars on a street corner, Teresa,
在街角换美元 特蕾莎
is not what Mr. Finch had in mind.
不是芬奇先生想要的
Would you please step away while I finish my business?
我完成生意的时候能请你离远点吗
Excuse me.
失陪了
You know, she learns fast,
她学的很快
but she's overeager, as you can see.
但如你所见 她操之过急了
The 27 million will be handled.
2700万的事会解决的
Thank you.
谢谢
Y próspera.
和繁荣
Salúd.
干杯
Salúd.
干杯
It's a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Finch.
很高兴和你做生意 芬奇先生
I'll expect your call.
我等你电♥话♥
Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me that way?
那么和我说话你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
You want to tell me about my business?
你想教我怎么做生意吗
You know nothing.
你什么都不懂
And you want to run an empire.
却想掌控一个帝国
I am the only reason you exist, Teresa.
你还活着都是因为我 特蕾莎
You would be rotting in a pit somewhere
如果没有我
if it weren't because of me.
你早就烂在哪个坑里了
And you want to usurp a meeting I'm running?
你想篡夺我召开的会谈吗
This is your business.
这是你的生意
I'm here to help, to learn.
我是来帮忙 来学习的
Then learn to be quiet.
那就学会闭嘴
You think you're selling Devon on a good deal?
你以为你卖♥♥给了德文一笔好生意
You're just too young and too ignorant
你只是太年轻 太无知
to see what he's buying.
看不出他买♥♥的是什么
It's not your mind he's after, Teresa.
他想要的不是你的头脑 特蕾莎
Look at me.
看着我
Don't let your ego tell you otherwise.
不要让你的自尊骗了你
And I closed this deal,
尽管有你的打扰
despite your interruptions,
我还是达成了这笔交易
not because of them.
而不是因为你
Miss Mendoza.
门多萨女士
I see Camila's on the go again.
我看见卡米拉又去忙了
She's not usually like this.
她平时不这样
She's lucky she has a partner like you
她很幸运有你这样的合伙人
to take some of the load off.
帮她减轻些负担
Thank you.
谢谢
Your analysis of my operation was on point.
你对我生意的分♥析♥很到位
You've done your homework on me.
你对我做了功课
As much as can be done.
而且尽了全力
It's a pleasure doing business with you, Miss Mendoza.
很高兴和你做生意 门多萨女士
The pleasure was mine.
我也很高兴
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表