剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
Sinaloa has a right to know who you are.
锡那罗亚人♥民♥有权知道你是什么人
What?
什么
Isabela has a right to know about your hypocrisy.
伊莎贝拉有权知道你的虚伪
Where's Cole? Do I know you?
科尔在哪 我认识你吗
You know exactly who I am.
你非常清楚我是谁
Teo did a good job of hiding your ownership
特奥很好的把你的所有权藏在了
in shell corporations.
空壳公♥司♥后面
I'll give you 3 million for 100 keys.
我会给你300万买♥♥100公斤
If all goes well with my customers,
如果顺利卖♥♥给我的客户
I'll take the rest of it and deliver 27 million.
我会收下剩余的货 给你2700万
How would you like to own my business?
你愿意接手我的生意吗
I will sell it to you.
我要卖♥♥给你
Teresa Mendoza. This is Agent Loya.
特蕾莎 门多萨 我是洛亚探员
Our offer's still on the table
我们的提议依然有效
if you choose to cooperate against Camila.
如果你配合我们抓到卡米拉
Are you okay? Only if you have a gun.
你没事吧 如果你有枪的话
Look what we have here.
看我们找到了什么
Camila Vargas, you're under arrest.
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯 你被捕了
Next in line.
下一位
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
You're gonna cover for me.
你要代替我
Keep things status quo while I'm here.
我在这里时维持好现状
Work alongside James.
与詹姆斯一起合作
Whatever you need, I'm ready.
无论你需要什么 我都准备好了
Yes. You are, Teresa.
是的 你准备好了 特蕾莎
You're here because of me.
你进来都是因为我
I called the DEA agent.
是我叫的缉毒局探员
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Again.
又一次
I just made a deal.
我刚达成了协议
You'll get extra protection in here.
你在这里会有额外保护
You think we can trust them?
我们能相信他们吗
I mean, if we bought them, someone else can too.
如果我们能买♥♥通他们 别人也可以
Our guy in the Sheriff's Department trusts him
我们在治安官部门的人相信他
You'll be safe.
你会是安全的
Cole said it's a bad search.
科尔说这是无效搜查
You'll be out in a couple days.
过几天你就可以出去了
Until then, you and Teresa
在那之前 你和特蕾莎
will be working together, holding up things.
要一起合作 维持好现状
The priority is to assure our associates that everything's well.
当务之急就是向合伙人们确保一切正常
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'll be right back.
我一会就回来
The minute I'm gone, you end up in here?
我才离开一会 你就进到这里来了
She's not ready, Camila.
她还没准备好 卡米拉
I can handle the business alone.
我可以独自处理生意
If it wasn't for Teresa,
如果没有特蕾莎
we wouldn't have anything worth protecting.
就没有现在值得守护的一切
Hi. Excuse me.
打扰一下
Where you from?
你从哪来
You got a lot of balls, coming at a stranger like that.
这么跟陌生人搭话 你胆子不小
That woman I was talking to,
刚和我说话的那个女人
she comes from a very important family in Sinaloa.
她来自锡那罗亚一个很重要的家族
Lil Traviesa.
小特拉维萨
Lil T.
小T
Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
I have business to discuss.
我有生意跟你谈
So let us get to it.
我们开始吧
I'm selling all my business to you, Boaz.
我会把我所有生意卖♥♥给你 波阿斯
You'll have complete ownership.
你拥有完全所有权
Colonel Cortez will remain as your operational partner.
科尔特斯上校依然是你的合作伙伴
Reynaldo will keep the pipeline
雷纳尔多会继续
with the product coming from Colombia.
从哥伦比亚提供货物
And I will retain no supervisory nor veto power,
我不保留任何监督或否决权
as long as it doesn't interfere with my duties as governor.
只要不妨碍我的州长职责
What if your duties include stopping my business?
如果你的职责包括了阻止我的生意呢
Our people rely on the cocaine production
我们的人♥民♥依靠生产可♥卡♥因♥
for their survival.
来维持生活
I'm a pragmatist.
我是实用主义者
I have no desire to end that.
我无意终止这些
As long as you conduct yourself
只要你表现得
as a proper businessman,
像个正经生意人
we have no issues.
我们就相安无事
I'm sure Boaz understands
我确信波阿斯明白
how profitable stability is
安定有多么重要
and will make a fine partner.
他会是个不错的搭档
Being a cabrón is a choice.
我选择当一个混♥蛋♥
But with all this money,
但是为了这么多钱
I'm sure I can be a nice guy.
我当然也可以做个好人
I'm wondering, Governor,
我很好奇 州长
when a great warrior decides to retire,
当一个伟大的战士决定退役
how long before he misses the thrill of the battle?
他怀念战斗的刺♥激♥会需要多久
If he doesn't have the fight in him any longer,
如果他心中不想再战斗
never.
那就永远不会
My family will be my priority, but...
我会以家庭为重 但是
I have one condition.
我有一个条件
Camila is in jail, and her business will be crippled.
卡米拉进了监狱 她的生意也会遭受重创
You did an excellent job, Colonel.
你干的很出色 上校
You may continue going after her business,
你们可以继续打击她的生意
but not her life.
但不能伤她性命
Ever.
永远不可以
Congratulations, gentlemen.
祝贺你们 先生们
We will celebrate this--
我要在我哥的牧场
and our new union with a charreria at my brother's ranch.
举办一次马术大会来庆祝我们新联盟的成立
A gentlemen's affair.
一次绅士们的聚会
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Let me take the lead with George.
让我来和乔治谈
Anything about Camila, it's just a blip on the radar.
卡米拉的问题只是暂时的
Maybe I can help. He trusts me.
也许我能帮忙 他信任我
He knows I'm her right hand.
他知道我是她的副手
We get this and we go.
搞定这事我们就走
There she is!
她在那
Come on, Bilal.
过来 比拉尔
I got company.
有人来陪我了
T-Rex!
暴龙乐队
Bilal, go check on the shipment!
比拉尔 去检查下货物
I miss you, girl.
我很想你 姑娘
Hi, George.
嗨 乔治
Oh, it's nice of y'all to visit.
很高兴你们都来了
I thought Camila might have been
我以为卡米拉会
keeping you in the cage with her.
让你们在笼子里陪着她
About that, she'll be out in 48 hours.
关于这事 她48小时之内就出来了
It's a bullshit charge.
指控就是个狗屁
Business is status quo.
生意保持现状
Oh, status quo, huh?
保持现状
What say you, princepesa?
你怎么说 公主殿下
I got your assurances on that?
你能向我保证吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, hell, if Leia says let it ride,
如果莱娅公主说放手一搏
then I'ma put all my chips on the fuckin' table.
那我就把所有的筹码全他妈放到赌桌上
Who's the Wookie?
这个伍基人是谁
No offense meant, brother.
无意冒犯 兄弟
Chewbacca's the single greatest wingman
楚巴卡是宇宙历史上
in the history of the universe.
最伟大的大副
Oh, come on! Let's do some business.
来吧 开始做生意吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
No! No!
不 不
God damn it!
该死的
The hell!
怎么会这样
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表