剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
You shot at me and my men.
你对我和我的人开枪
So tell me why I shouldn't put a bullet in your head right now?
告诉我为什么我现在不该一枪崩了你
Miss Mendoza.
门多萨女士
You followed me here?
你跟踪我
You didn't think we'd let you go just like that?
你以为我们会就这么放你走吗
What happened to you there?
你这里怎么了
Nasty bite.
狠狠的一口
Main road's just up ahead.
大路就在前面
Let me get you to a hospital.
让我送你去医院吧
I'm so tired.
我好累
Like I said, you're a good person in a bad situation.
像我说的 你是个深陷困境的好人
Come with me, this all ends.
跟我来 一切就都结束了
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Snakes eat rats.
蛇会吃了老鼠
Only you can save yourself.
能救你的人只有你自己
Get in the truck, Teresa.
上车 特蕾莎
Those ridiculous drones,
那些荒唐的无人机
why wasn't I told about them?
我怎么没听说过
Forgive me, Governor, but I didn't
不好意思 州长 我不想
want to bother you with the technical details.
因为技术细节而打扰您
You're spying on me.
你在监视我
Everything we do is for your protection.
我们做的一切都是为了您的安全
But if the drones displease you,
如果无人机惹你生气了
I'll stop deploying them immediately.
我会马上停止部署
Can they move cargo?
它们能送货吗
We'd have to get bigger drones.
我们需要更大的无人机
If they can work as spies,
如果它们能做间谍
they can also work as mules.
它们也可以做骡子
An inspired idea.
卓越的想法
I'll look into it.
我会研究一下
¿Bueno?
你好
Gracias, Comandante.
多谢 指挥官
What's wrong?
怎么了
It appears we have a breach at the tunnel.
有人闯进了我们的隧♥道♥
Why are you still standing here? Go.
你还站这干什么 快去
You were in the service, right?
你在部队服过役 对吧
27th Engineer Battalion out of Fort Bragg.
布拉格堡的第27工兵营
I was 1st Cav.
我是第一骑兵师的
Help a soldier out and untie me.
帮士兵一个忙 给我松绑
I'm a US citizen and a vet.
我是美国公民 也是退伍军人
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
You're a coyote.
你是个人贩子
Am I right?
我说得对吗
And that girl you were with,
跟你一起的那个女孩
you sex-trafficking her?
你要带她去卖♥♥淫吗
Hey! Did you drug that girl?
你是不是给那女孩下药了
Is she out there dying? Huh?
她是快死在外面了吗
Hey! What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I told you to call Border Patrol.
我让你联♥系♥边境巡逻队
He shot at us, Carl.
他朝我们开枪 卡尔
And he's smuggling women into the country.
他还跨境走私女人
Did he confess to that?
他承认了吗
No, says he's ex-army.
没有 他说他是退伍军人
I say he's a lying sack of shit.
我觉得他就是个撒谎的垃圾
Stop that car!
停车
Get out of the truck.
从车里出来
Keep your hands where I can see them.
双手保持在我的视线里
I need to speak to who's in charge.
我要跟管事的说话
Please? You looking for your coyote?
拜托了 你在找你的人贩子吗
That's enough, Pete.
够了 皮特
That's enough.
够了
Let's just get her to the tent.
带她到帐篷里去
Anything happens to this woman in our camp,
如果这个女人在我们营地出了事
the Feds will shut us down for good.
联邦调查局会彻底取缔我们
Stand down.
退后
That's a serious mustache.
那胡子可不是开玩笑
He's very intimidating.
他真的挺吓人的
I choose to surround myself with strong people.
我在周围安排了很多强壮的人
You backed down the DEA.
你劝退了缉毒局
You mitigated my risk with Teo.
减轻了特奥带给我的风险
These kind of favors don't come for free.
这种帮助肯定不是白来的
Well, you pay my firm a hefty commission.
你给我律所付了一大笔钱
Oh, yes, I know.
这我知道
You're one of the richest men in Texas.
你是得克萨斯最富有的人之一
It isn't cash you're after.
你想要的并不是钱
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
My family
我的家族
made their money in oil.
用石油赚到了钱
We moved in the highest society circles in Texas
我们进入了得克萨斯最上层的社交圈子
and wanted for nothing.
然后却一无所求
But the day it ran out,
等石油没有了之后
it took some time for my dad
我父亲用了不长时间
to drink and gamble his way through the assets we had left.
就通过酗酒和赌博把剩下的财产挥霍一空
He ended up dying
他最后一无所有
destitute on the street.
死在了街上
So I cultivated the friendships of my youth.
所以我年轻时就开始经营人脉
I may not have had much,
虽然可能不算太多
but I had powerful friends and plenty of them.
但我也有不少很有权势的朋友
And eventually, I was back on top.
最终 我又回到了最上层
The difference was
区别就是
there's no way in hell
我永远不可能
I'm ever gonna let anyone take that away from me again.
让任何人再把这一切从我身边夺走
To powerful friends.
为了有权势的朋友们
You got some real bad luck here.
你运气真的很差
We usually don't see bark scorpions around here.
树皮蝎在我们这里并不常见
That antihistamine should be kicking in.
抗组胺药应该已经生效了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Better. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢
Where's my friend?
我朋友在哪
"Friend"
朋友
gives you fake passports?
会给你假护照吗
When you're up and walking,
你能走路之后
I'm gonna have to call Border Patrol,
我会联♥系♥边境巡逻队
turn you in to custody.
对你进行羁押
You started this group to protect your county?
你建立这个组织是为了保护你的国家吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
We have a common enemy.
我们有个共同的敌人
That's hard to believe, honey.
让人难以置信 宝贝
I used to work for a cartel.
我以前是贩毒集团的
They forced me to be a mule.
他们逼我当骡子
When I tried to escape,
我想逃跑的时候
they killed my entire family.
他们杀了我全家
We can help each other.
我们能帮助彼此
You got my attention. Go on.
我在听 接着说
There's a tunnel at the border.
边境那里有个隧♥道♥
That's why we're here.
也是我们来这的原因
We were doing surveillance.
我们在进行监视
I can take you there right now.
我现在就可以带你去
You can tell the Border Patrol all about the tunnel.
你可以把隧♥道♥的事全都告诉边境巡逻队
You know the cartels control everyone,
你知道毒贩控制着所有人
even the Border Patrol.
包括边境巡逻队
There's another way.
还有别的办法
This whole country's getting soft.
整个国家都开始变得软弱
You can barely touch a girl without some feminazi
你碰女孩一下都会有女权纳粹
whining about harassment.
出来抱怨你是性骚扰
Now I got Carl giving me crap
现在卡尔总跟我废话
about manhandling some bitch.
说我粗暴对待这些婊♥子♥们
Yeah, what bitch would that be?
你指的是谁
Your piece of ass.
你的那个骚货
She got mouthy, and I was just about to shut her up.
她挺会说的 但我正打算闭上她的嘴
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表