剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Queen of the South"...
南方女王前情提要
Now you are one of us.
现在你是我们的一员了
I shall expect the payment for the metric ton
我期待一周之内收到一吨♥货的
within the week.
首笔付款
My life is on the line with El Santo.
圣徒想要的是我的命
Not yours or Camila.
不是你或卡米拉的
Look what we have here.
看我们找到了什么
Camila Vargas, you're under arrest.
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯 你被捕了
You walk out of here and never come back.
你就离开这里 再也别回来
Princesa's dad is gonna kick me to the curb like basura.
大小姐她爹会把我像垃圾一样踢到路边
Apparently your sicarios in Dallas
显然你在达拉斯的杀手
tried to take Camila's life.
企图杀了卡米拉
The priority is to assure our associates that everything's well.
当务之急就是向合伙人们确保一切正常
Give me one good reason
给我一个好理由
I shouldn't back out of this right now.
我为何不该马上退出
It's an opportunity for both of us to expand our business.
这是我们扩张生意的机会
Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale.
菲尼克斯 梅萨 斯科茨代尔
You got a street gang.
你有个街头帮派
Lil T. Teresa Mendoza.
小T 特蕾莎 门多萨
These are the ownership documents
这是卡米拉渔业公♥司♥的
filed for Camila's Trawler company.
所有权证明
I never signed these papers.
我从没签过这些文件
If she puts up a fight... Then kill her.
如果她反抗 那就杀了她
In the morning, we're gonna go back to Dallas
明天早上 我们回到达拉斯
and take what's rightfully mine.
拿回本来属于我的东西
Teresa Mendoza... Teresa Mendoza...
特蕾莎 门多萨 特蕾莎 门多萨
Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
I brought the two of you together for a reason.
我叫你们一起来是有原因的
Thank you for allowing us to meet here.
感谢你让我们在这见面
You know, I heard legends about you for years.
我几年前就听过你的传奇
Kid burst up outta nowhere like a goddamn Roman Candle.
一个小子突然像罗马烟花一样炸了出来
Carvin' out an empire with nothin' but his big-sized-brain
靠着聪明的头脑和典雅的暴♥力♥
and certain amount of elegant violence.
雕刻出一个帝国
I'll admit, I was curious to meet you as well.
我得承认 我也很想见你一面
You disappeared a competitor of mine out of South Africa
几年前你在南非消灭了
a few years ago,
我的一个对手
as I came to deliver a bit of "elegant violence."
就在我准备实施一点典雅暴♥力♥的时候
I'd love to hear how you did that...
我愿意听听你是怎么做的
after Ms. Mendoza tells us what's on her mind.
不过要在门多萨女士说出她的想法之后
I'm leaving Camila.
我要离开卡米拉
Starting off on my own.
自立门户
I would like to keep working with both of you.
我愿意继续与你们合作
She ain't exactly one for flowery speeches, huh?
她不是高谈阔论的那种人 对吧
No, she's not.
没错 她不是
Nothing has to change. The deal remains the same.
什么都不变 交易和原来一样
Big britches you're trying to fill, girl.
你有点太自大了 姑娘
There ain't no trial run on this.
这里可没有试运行
I know the risks.
我知道风险
But do you know the consequences?
但你知道后果吗
If you do succeed,
如果你成功了
you will be responsible for more than just your own life.
你要负责的就不只是自己的性命了
The burdens of leadership are not small.
当领导的负担可不轻
I understand that.
我明白
And I understand the business up to this point
我也明白目前生意的
has been unstable.
状况很不稳定
Profits will continue, but the drama will end.
盈利还会继续 但动荡将会停止
What's your POV on this, Chewy?
你怎么看 楚伊
Everyone has a right to the throne.
每个人都有登上王位的权利
If they can take it.
只要他们能夺下它
Fortunately for you,
你很幸运
the appetite for your Bolivian connection seems unquenchable.
对你玻利维亚产品的需求似乎永无止境
As long as you have El Santo's product,
只要你还有圣徒的货
you have me.
你就有我
I have it. The deal remains the same.
我有货 交易保持不变
I'll sell it to you, and no one else.
我只会卖♥♥给你一个人
You'll receive details for the pickup and delivery tomorrow.
明天你会收到交接的具体安排
Thank you.
谢谢
I can feel your eyeballs on me.
我知道你在看着我
You haven't given me your answer.
你还没回答我
It ain't what you're looking to hear, baby girl.
恐怕不是你想听的 小姑娘
I'ma have to think on it.
我需要考虑一下
Took heavy losses when that Jimenez fellow
希门尼斯集团
disrupted our shipment.
劫货时我损失惨重
Thinking maybe smuggling guns and ganja
也许走私枪♥支♥和大♥麻♥
might be just enough for little ol' me.
对我来说就足够了
You know the profit on guns--
你知道枪的利润
Don't you try and math me.
不用给我算数字了
That gun goes for 50K right there.
那把枪可以卖♥♥5万
And that's just one.
这还只是一把
You think this is about money, girl?
你觉得这是因为钱吗 姑娘
I'm truly sorry for your loss.
对你的损失我很抱歉
Me too.
我也是
And I'd like to keep my boys
我想让我的小伙子们
fat and happy.
健康快乐
And a whole lot less dead.
而且不再有什么伤亡
You're making promises that you cannot back up
你在向危险的人做出
to dangerous men, Teresita.
不能兑现的承诺 特蕾西塔
That's how you get killed.
这样会害死你的
If I don't pay El Santo, I'm dead.
如果我不付钱给圣徒 我死定了
Camila has the cash and the coke.
钱和货都在卡米拉那里
You got nothing.
你什么都没有
That's why we need to get it.
所以我们要拿到它们
Camila's facing federal charges.
卡米拉面临联邦指控
They're gonna have to move the coke out of the country
他们一定会尽快把可♥卡♥因♥
as soon as possible.
转移到国外
We must steal it back before they do.
我们必须在那之前把货偷走
You want to rob Camila Vargas?
你想去抢卡米拉 瓦尔加斯
I need that product.
我需要货
Not only to pay El Santo.
不仅是为了向圣徒付钱
It means freedom.
还意味着自♥由♥
It's only you and me.
只有你我两个人
We don't have the muscle to go against James
我们没有打手去对付詹姆斯
or Camila's men.
或卡米拉的人
That's why we can't do it alone.
所以我们不能独自行动
Teresa was a stray mutt when I met her.
我遇见特蕾莎时她还是个走失的野狗
I brought her into our family,
我把她带到家里
let her sleep under my roof...
让她住在我的屋檐下
Well, what did you expect
在她找缉毒局救了你之后
after she called the DEA to "save" you?
你还能指望什么
Once someone's in bed with the feds,
一旦一个人和条子有染以后
you can't ever trust them.
你永远不能相信他们
You tried to warn me.
你试过警告我
I should've listened.
我应该听你的
I opened my arms to that girl
我对那个姑娘敞开怀抱
and she spit in my face.
她却朝我的脸上吐口水
Let her die in the cold with the other dogs.
让她和其他狗一起在寒冷中死去
Sometimes dogs try to return home
有时候即便门已经关上
even after the door is closed.
狗还是会想要回家
Well then, make sure there's no food in the house.
那就确保房♥子里没有食物
Do you understand?
你明白吗
And James...
詹姆斯
they're transferring me tonight to a maximum security facility.
他们今晚要把我转到最高戒备监狱
I heard it's gonna be a beautiful evening.
我听说这会是个美好的夜晚
I want to see the sky.
我想看看天空
That's my uncle.
那是我舅舅
He's our leader.
他是我们老大
Took a .22 three times to the back, point blank.
背部中了三发.22子弹 近距离
My uncle took that puto out with his bare hands,
我舅舅空手宰了那个混♥蛋♥
crawlin' around like a pinche salamander and shit.
他像个蜥蜴一样在地上爬来爬去
He ain't nothing to fuck with.
他可不是好惹的
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表