剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
is gonna save your ass, you hear me?
我也不会救你们 听见了吗
Okay.
好的
George,
乔治
thank you.
谢谢
Turn around.
调头
Don't give me that look.
别这么看我
You ain't never seen a hero before?
没见过英雄吗
El Camino de la Muerte.
死亡之路
The most dangerous road in Bolivia.
玻利维亚最危险的道路
Careful around this bend.
前面这个弯小心点
Why?
怎么了
Nothing. Never mind.
没事 别在意
Andale, cabrónes.
快点啊 混♥蛋♥
Where are you going?
你去哪
I gotta take a leak.
去放个水
We'll find a way to make the shipment work.
我们会有办法处理这批货的
This isn't a one-off.
这不是一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
El Santo expects weekly payments.
圣徒每周都要收款
And to make those payments, we're gonna have to
为了付这笔钱 我们必须
move three times what we have been.
把出货量提高三倍
Your boyfriend screwed us by coming down here.
你男友带我们来就是坑了我们
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无选择
We could have thought of something else
这三天里
in those three days.
我们可以想想别的办法
One that doesn't end up with us dead.
一个不会害死我们的办法
Wouldn't have made a difference.
没什么区别
You had to make a big move.
你必须干一票大的
All your suppliers were burned.
你所有的供货商都完了
All right, somebody would have tried
别人可能会
to move in on your territory.
抢走你的地盘
None of that has anything to do with you.
这些都跟你无关
You put her in the middle of this.
你把她卷进来了
Stop it.
别说了
Camila's backed into a corner. She's paranoid.
卡米拉走投无路了 她现在疑神疑鬼的
She's out there just swinging in the dark.
就像处在黑暗里的无头苍蝇
I mean, how long you think it's gonna be till it's
你觉得还要多久
Teresa who's not supposed to come back from a mission?
特蕾莎就会成为下一个要死在任务里的人
Huh? You gonna take her out if Camila tells you to, James?
如果卡米拉下令 你会把她也杀了吗
Stop it. No, no, no, hold up, babe.
别说了 不 等一下 宝贝
I want to hear what his answer is.
我要看他怎么回答
You have no idea what loyalty is.
你不知道忠诚是什么
Sounds like a yes to me.
他承认了
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
We're still alive after all that happened to us, okay?
经历了这么多我们都还活着 好吗
We have the product. We have the transpo.
我们有了货 有了船
I'm tired of your bullshit.
我不想听你们扯淡了
That guy has a radio.
那家伙有无线电
Looks like you led us into another ambush.
看来你又把我们带进了埋伏
Shit, he's a lookout. Where's Teresa?
操 他是个望风的 特蕾莎去哪了
Teresa!
特蕾莎
You're gonna get her killed.
你会害死她
She doesn't know who you really are, but I do.
她不知道你到底是哪种人 但我知道
You don't deserve her.
你配不上她
Do you?
你呢
I've been around people like you my whole life.
我一辈子都在跟你这种人打交道
Selfish. No loyalty.
自私自利 背信弃义
You saved me.
你救了我
Why?
为什么
You kept her alive when I couldn't.
我不在的时候你让她活了下来
She kept herself alive.
她自己让自己活了下来
Hey, I'm not saying I'm not gonna kill you. I just--
我没说我不会杀了你 我只是
I ain't gonna kill you right now.
不会现在杀了你
But if I'm going to die,
如果我要死
I'm going to pull you out by the root
我会把你连根拔起
and drag you down into hell with me.
拉上你陪我一起下地狱
Time for you to create yourself,
到了你创造自己的时刻了
Teresa Mendoza.
特蕾莎 门多萨
Guero!
古韦罗
James!
詹姆斯
You said it was an emergency.
你说有急事
I need you to do something for me.
我要你为我做件事
Of course, anything.
当然了 任何事
I need you to make me feel good.
我要你让我爽
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Mamacita?
美女
Gotta grow up someday.
总有一天要长大
Ah, Kique...
基克
Orale, principessa.
嘿 千金大小姐
Olivia.
奥莉薇娅
No, primo. Pedro.
不 表弟 佩德罗
Wait--wait, Pedro.
等一下 佩德罗
Is--Isabela?
伊莎贝拉
Es todo!
就是这样
Shit
我♥操♥
shit! Isabela?
我♥操♥ 伊莎贝拉
shit!
我♥操♥
Yes, Bela, get it! Ooh, girl!
好样的 贝拉 就这样 姑娘
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表