剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
You're not going with your father.
你不能跟你父亲走
I don't want to be with you!
我不想跟你在一起
How many have we lost?
我们损失了多少
All of them.
全部
Camila needs product.
卡米拉需要货
Entonces vamos a hacer un trato.
那我们就做笔交易吧
About those funds you requested,
你需要的那笔资金
I think I may have a workaround.
我可能有个办法
Teo was a risk to both of us.
特奥曾经是我们两人的风险
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
You left me.
你抛弃了我
Look, Epifanio, he was--
埃皮法尼奥
he was on his way to kill me.
他正准备杀了我
They had to do something, okay?
他们必须有所行动
Who's "they"? The DEA.
他们是谁 缉毒局
Camila finds out about the DEA, she'll kill you.
卡米拉知道了缉毒局的事 她会杀了你
Guero's gonna lead us to the mother lode. You watch.
古韦罗会带我们找到金矿 等着瞧吧
I love you.
我爱你
Hold on.
等一下
Epifanio needs me to do a run.
埃皮法尼奥要我去送个货
Screw him.
去他的
Let's stay in bed all day.
让我们在床上待上一整天
This is Marbella,
这里是马尔贝拉
in la Costa del Sol de España.
就在西班牙的阳光海岸
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
You ever been?
你去过吗
Yeah, I flew a little hash there once from Morocco.
我从摩洛哥向那里送过一点大♥麻♥
Never stopped thinking about this place.
之后就对那里念念不忘
Let's go right now.
我们现在就去
Screw Epifanio. Screw Epifanio.
让埃皮法尼奥去死 让他去死
You know how to fly.
你知道怎么开飞机
Let's go.
我们走吧
That's the plan.
计划是这样的
I can't do this forever.
我不能永远干这个
Let's go. Let's do it.
我们走 就这么办吧
Let's leave Culiacán.
离开库利亚坎
I'll fly you anywhere you want to go,
我会带你飞往你想去的任何地方
anywhere in the world.
全世界哪里都可以
And maybe one day,
也许有一天
we can get ourselves a little house on the beach.
我们会在海滩上有一所小房♥子
Just drink cold sangria,
喝着冰爽的桑格利亚
make love all day in the sand.
在沙滩上做♥爱♥一整天
How's that sound?
听起来如何
As long as I'm with you.
只要我跟你在一起
No.
不行
I gots to go.
我必须走了
Stay.
留下
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Stay.
留下来
I can't.
我不能
Hey, Chino,
嘿 奇诺
we gotta move that coke fast, man.
我们得赶快运走那批可♥卡♥因♥
You done cutting it yet?
你分割完了吗
Okay.
好的
Get out!
出来
Get out the plane.
快从飞机里出来
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走 快走
Get in the car. Move!
上车 快点
¿Sí?
喂
You don't know me, Teresa.
你不认识我 特蕾莎
Guero's dead.
古韦罗死了
Get out of the house now.
马上离开那座房♥子
Thank you.
谢谢
She must be really special.
她一定非常特别
She is.
是的
Epifanio blew up your plane
埃皮法尼奥炸了你的飞机
because you were stealing from him. Yep.
因为你一直偷他的货 没错
For us, Teresa.
为了我们俩 特蕾莎
I did it for us so we could start over.
我是为了我们能开始新的生活
Go to Spain like we talked about?
像我们说的那样去西班牙
Drink cold sangria and make love all day in the white sand.
喝着冰爽的桑格利亚 在沙滩上做♥爱♥一整天
That's right.
没错
It was a good plan, wasn't it?
很棒的计划 不是吗
I've been through so much.
我经历了太多太多
I know.
我知道
I saw your bed at the warehouse.
在仓库我看见了你的床
How can I make this right?
我怎么做才能弥补
Shit.
操
Miss Mendoza.
门多萨女士
I'm Agent Loya. This is Agent Finnerman.
我是探员洛亚 这位是探员芬纳曼
We're with the DEA.
我们是缉毒局的
Hey, I didn't Don't touch me.
嘿 我没有 别碰我
This wasn't me.
这不是我♥干♥的
He didn't set you up...
如果你想知道的话
if that's what you're thinking.
他没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
We followed him.
我们跟踪了他
In my experience,
以我的经验
men are the weaker sex
在感情的问题上
when it comes to matters of the heart.
男性是更脆弱的一方
What do you want?
你想要什么
For you to cooperate in our investigation of Camila Vargas.
你来配合我们对卡米拉 瓦尔加斯的调查
Miss Mendoza,
门多萨女士
I know you're a good person in a bad situation.
我知道你是个身处困境的好人
And you're going to save me?
你准备要救我吗
Camila Vargas
卡米拉 瓦尔加斯
is a cold-blooded criminal
是个冷血的罪犯
who uses loyalty as her currency.
她把别人的忠心当作自己的资本
Only way out is with a bullet.
唯一的出路只有死亡
It won't even be her that pulls the trigger.
她甚至都不会亲自动手
I'd wager you've already got blood on your hands for her.
我打包票你的手上已经为她染上了鲜血
If I tell you anything,
如果我告诉了你什么
what happens to me?
我会怎么样
To Guero?
古韦罗会怎样
We'll put you both in witness protection.
我们会把你们加入证人保护计划
United States government will keep you safe and sound.
美国政♥府♥会保证你们安然无恙
Like you did in Culiacán?
像你在库利亚坎做的那样
If we didn't have surveillance on Epifanio Vargas,
如果不是我们监视了埃皮法尼奥
your boyfriend would have been blown to pieces.
你男朋友早就被炸成碎片了
The fact is, the DEA
现实是 缉毒局
doesn't have anything concrete on you.
没有针对你的任何确凿证据
But my buddies over at ICE
但我在移♥民♥局的兄弟们
would love to toss your illegal ass back to Mexico.
会很乐意把你遣送回墨西哥
I wonder how long it'd take Epifanio to find you.
我很好奇埃皮法尼奥找到你会用上多久
I'd give you 48 hours.
你有48小时考虑
Understand this:
你要明白
those people are not your friends.
那些人并不是你的朋友
And you can't afford any more enemies.
你也负担不起更多的敌人了
Where you been?
你去哪了
Went to get a few things.
去取了些东西
For three hours?
用了三个小时
Car overheated.
车子过热了
You springed a leak?
哪里泄漏了吗
I'm not a mechanic.
我又不是修理工
Dinner's ready.
晚饭好了
What?
看什么
Trying to lose a few pounds.
我正在减肥呢
Thanks for the heads up.
谢谢提醒
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表