剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Cole, I need to talk to you.
科尔 我要跟你谈谈
It's Camila. Call me.
我是卡米拉 打给我
Cole Van Awken's office. How may I help you?
科尔 范 奥肯的办公室 有什么可以帮你吗
Yeah, this is Camila Vargas for Mr. Cole Van Awken.
是的 我是卡米拉 瓦尔加斯 想找科尔 范 奥肯先生
He's having lunch with his wife--is this an emergency?
他在和妻子吃午餐 你有急事吗
No. No, don't interrupt him
没有 如果他在和妻子吃午餐
if he's in lunch with his wife.
就不用打扰他了
Come here!
过来
Are you okay? Only if you have a gun.
你没事吧 如果你有枪的话
Do you recognize that man?
你认识那个人吗
He's a sicario from Culiacán.
他是库利亚坎的杀手
Okay, when it gets to the next floor, let's separate.
好的 到下一层的时候 我们就分开
Fine.
好吧
Take the elevator to P3 and wait for me.
坐电梯到3层然后等我
Okay. I have a plan.
好的 我有个计划
Viva Manuel!
曼纽尔万岁
Well, let's bounce.
我们闪人吧
I've been mourning my dad long enough.
我已经哀悼我爸够久了
Pendejo didn't even leave me his motorcycle.
这个傻♥逼♥连摩托都没留给我
You would have wrecked it anyway.
反正你也会摔坏的
You with me or what?
你们跟不跟我来
Where are we going?
我们去哪
To a club in Dallas. The club's for you guys.
去达拉斯一家夜店 你们可以随便玩
The girl who's running it, though...
不过管夜店的那个女孩
I've been trying to hit that for months.
我想上她已经几个月了
Show some respect to our women that are here.
对这里的姑娘们放尊重点
You pretty boys get too damn sensitive.
你们这些靓仔都太他妈体贴了
You act like I told you to put on your mami's
你就像戴上了你♥妈♥的♥
Miss Mexico tiara or something.
墨西哥小姐王冠
Come on. We'll be in Dallas
来吧 我爸下葬之前
before my pops is in the ground.
我们就到达拉斯了
Screw it. Let's go.
去他妈的 我们走
Instead of paying your respects to the Jimenez family,
比起向希门尼斯家族致敬
you'd rather get drunk and snort coke?
你宁愿醉酒和吸毒
Pedro's not even down there.
佩德罗都没在那
Pedro is not my child. You are.
佩德罗不是我的孩子 你是
And this is not the behavior of the young lady I raised.
这不是我养大的姑娘该有的样子
We didn't mean any disrespect, Señor Vargas.
我们没有任何不敬的意思 瓦尔加斯先生
Señor Gobernador.
是州长先生
And you have already disrespected me
你跟我女儿在一起
by being with my daughter.
就已经对我不敬了
That's not up to you, Papi. Let's go.
这不归你管 爸爸 我们走
Or else?
不然呢
Or else you won't like the results of
不然你不会喜欢我和基克
the conversation Kique and I are going to have.
进行谈话的结果
Really?
是吗
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Isabela.
伊莎贝拉
Come on! Now.
过来 快点
Isabela.
伊莎贝拉
Hey, Boaz.
波阿斯
Papi, Papi!
爸爸 爸爸
Papi, no!
爸爸 不
You're just upset
你只是有点沮丧
'cause Kique's prettier than her.
因为基克比她长得好
With a face like his, who can blame her?
他那张脸 谁又能怪她呢
Isabela's a good girl. She's beautiful.
伊莎贝拉是个好女孩 她很漂亮
Vale.
好的
Listen, I know I've made mistakes.
我知道我犯了错误
You stayed by my side.
你留在了我这边
You've been a good partner.
你是个很棒的搭档
I'm sorry about this morning.
今早的事我很抱歉
I know now how I've hurt my daughter, and I know
现在我知道是怎么伤到我女儿的了 我也知道
that working for me has caused you pain.
为我工作给你也带来了痛苦
Reynaldo.
雷纳尔多
Epifanio.
埃皮法尼奥
It wasn't like this when we were starting out.
我们刚开始的时候还不像现在这样
All these ridiculous displays of wealth and excess.
到处都是这些可笑的炫富
You've always been a man of your word, Epifanio.
你一直是个信守承诺的人 埃皮法尼奥
I never thanked you for
我一直没来得及谢你
paying me for the loss of my goods in your tunnel.
付给我在隧♥道♥里损失的那批货的钱
Small price for your loyalty and trust.
对你的忠诚和信任来说 这只是笔小钱
It's a tragedy for a son to mourn the death of his father.
儿子哀悼自己父亲的死亡是一场悲剧
And for a father to bury his son...
但一个父亲埋葬自己的儿子
Would you trade your success in the business
你愿意用你生意上的成功
to have him back?
换他回来吗
In an instant.
毫不犹豫
As long as we're in this maldito business,
只要我们还在这该死的生意里
we must soldier on.
我们就必须坚持下去
You are worried about your daughter?
你很担心自己的女儿吗
More than anything in the world.
胜过世上任何事情
We know Cortez sent you.
我们知道是科尔特斯派你来的
You know it's my job to protect Camila Vargas.
你知道保护卡米拉是我的工作
And you also know what's gonna happen to you
你也知道如果你再不说话
if you don't start talking.
你会怎么样
Where is Cortez? And how can we find him?
科尔特斯在哪 怎么找到他
Is that it?
就这样吗
A woman will never break me.
女人永远不会击垮我
Perra.
婊♥子♥
Enough.
够了
Last chance.
最后机会
Where is Cortez?
科尔特斯在哪
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Go to the car.
到车上去
So,
所以
you thought a woman would never break you?
你觉得女人永远不会击垮你
My whole life,
我这一生中
men have underestimated me.
男人都在低估我
They told me I wasn't good enough.
他们说我不够好
And you're right.
你说得对
I'm not good.
我是不好
But unfortunately for you,
但对你来说不幸的是
in this business,
在这一行里
bad is a good thing.
坏是件好事
What up?
还好吗
My turn.
该我了
I'm tired of the pinche cartel bullshit.
我受够这些集团的破事了
Yo, I could stay in Texas, and no one would give a shit.
我可以待在得克萨斯 没人会在乎
So, like, run away? What about LA?
就像离家出走 洛杉矶怎么样
Oh, my gosh. Let's go. Let's do it.
天呐 我们走 就这么办
Wait a second, wait a second.
等一下 等一下
I've got my own plan to get out.
我有自己的逃出计划
I'm gonna study architecture at Cornell,
我会去康奈尔学建筑
be the next Frank Gehry.
成为下一个弗兰克 盖里
You know, New York's cold as hell,
虽然纽约冷得要死
but at least I'm far away from Sinaloa.
但至少远离了锡那罗亚
I got the grades for Cornell. You do?
我的分数可以去康奈尔 是吗
Coming with me?
跟我一起去吗
Your dad's El Jefe now, so you know what's gonna happen to me?
你♥爸♥现在是老板了 你知道我会怎么样吗
I get zero, and Boaz doesn't even call the shots.
我屁都得不到 甚至不用波阿斯下令
Princesa's dad is gonna kick me to the curb like basura.
大小姐她爹会把我像垃圾一样踢到路边
So now my dad's the bad guy, pendejo? Yeah.
现在我爸成坏人了是吗 傻♥逼♥ 没错
Chill out!
冷静点
Primo, rela--
表弟 冷静
Come on, Isabela.
过来 伊莎贝拉
What the hell is your problem?
你发什么神经
You know, when Pedro gets trashed,
佩德罗喝多了之后
he gets all Kanye and shit,
他就会发疯
so don't listen to him.
不用听他的
Everyone's so messed up.
每个人都很糟糕
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表