剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
You.
你
I just hope that, when I get out of here...
我只是希望等我出去之后
We can start over.
我们能重新开始
I'd like that.
我愿意这样
Are you still being released tonight?
你还是今晚被释放吗
Yeah.
是的
Then I'll be there waiting.
那我会在那等你
Highway patrol stopped two women
高速巡警昨晚拦下了
matching Teresa and Kelly Anne's description late last night
开着那辆车的两个女人 符合特蕾莎
driving that car.
和凯莉安妮的特征
No service out here.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
We can't call for backup.
我们不能呼叫支援
Yeah, we wait, and we could lose them again.
干等着 可能再次让她们跑掉
Watch my back. I'm going in.
掩护我 我要进去了
Okay, now, how did you do that?
好吧 你是怎么做的
So you click the items, and then you release them
你点击物品 然后按下L键
by pressing L.
释放它们
Somebody's here.
有人来了
I'm not going to prison.
我不要进监狱
I'll handle him.
我来处理他
Get Kelly Anne and Tony and get out of here.
带凯莉安妮和托尼离开这里
No, I'm not leaving you alone.
不 我不会丢下你一个人
I can't let anything happen to them.
我不能让他们有任何事
Please.
拜托了
I'll go out first.
我先出去
Stay here with Tony.
和托尼待在这
Let me speak with Teresa.
让我和特蕾莎谈话
Just wanna talk.
只是想谈谈
First, let my friends leave.
首先 让我朋友离开
What I have to say affects everyone in that cabin.
我要说的与屋里所有人都有关系
This isn't a negotiation.
这不是协商
Let's go.
走吧
Your gun.
你的枪
Something happens to Teresa,
特蕾莎出了事
I will hunt you down.
我会追杀你
Inside.
进来
Tell whoever's out there to let them through.
告诉外面的人让他们过去
Anyone tries to stop them, you know what happens.
任何人试图阻止他们 你知道后果
Let 'em pass.
让他们过去
Copy that.
收到
Inside.
进去
You wanna talk?
你想谈
You mind pointing that thing somewhere else?
你介意把枪指着别的地方吗
Talk.
说吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Cooperate with me against Camila.
配合我对付卡米拉
We already had this conversation.
这个我们已经谈过了
Yeah, that was before Camila was trying to kill you.
那是在卡米拉想要杀了你之前
You're on the run.
你在逃跑
And it doesn't take a genius to know who you're running from.
是个人都能明白你在躲谁
You're here to offer protection?
你来提供保护吗
No. I'm here to offer you life.
不 我来让你活下去
Denny?
丹尼
What are you doing out here?
你在这干什么
Got a call for backup.
收到了支援呼叫
From who?
从谁那
Wasn't you?
不是你吗
No, it wasn't.
不 不是
Who the hell is this?
他们是谁
They're with the tactical unit.
他们是战术单位的
You think Camila's just gonna let you walk off
你觉得卡米拉会就这么
into the sunset?
给你自♥由♥吗
You're smarter than that.
你比这聪明
I'm not a rat.
我不是奸细
That little kid that's here with you,
那个跟你在一起的孩子
you think he cares about your street code?
你觉得他在乎你的街头道义吗
He wants to live.
他想活下去
So does Kelly Anne and so do you.
凯莉安妮和你也一样
It's not that easy.
没那么简单
Yes, it is.
不 就这么简单
Help me put Camila away,
帮我把卡米拉关进监狱
and you'll be protected-- all of you.
你会得到保护 你们所有人
But if you don't come with me now, chances are,
但如果你现在不跟我走 很有可能
the next time I see you, you'll be in a body bag.
下次我见到你是在一个运尸袋里
Hands in the air! Val, listen
举起手来 瓦尔 听着
Now! You need to calm down.
马上 你需要冷静
Val Don't move, Denny!
瓦尔 不要动 丹尼
What was that? Who's out there?
怎么回事 谁在外面
Shit!
操
You lied to me.
你骗我
No, I--I swear to God.
没有 我对天发誓
I have to get out of here, move!
我得离开这 快走
Go.
快走
Postak, Postak!
波斯塔克 波斯塔克
Come in, Postak!
回话 波斯塔克
How many are out there?
外面有多少人
I can't tell.
不清楚
Who are they?
他们是谁
They must be someone that Camila sent.
肯定是卡米拉派来的
How bad are you hurt?
你伤的重吗
I'll live, for now.
还能活着 暂时
But I'm gonna need a gun.
但我需要枪
It's the only way.
只有这个办法
You gotta trust me.
你必须信任我
I got 12 rounds. What are you holding?
我有12发 你有多少
Okay, we gotta conserve.
好吧 我们必须节省弹♥药♥
Don't shoot until you got a clear target.
没有明确目标之前不要开枪
Okay.
好的
What are they doing out there?
他们在外面干什么
This is Special Agent Loya with the DEA.
我是缉毒局特别探员洛亚
Who's this?
你是谁
So you're the big, bad wolf, huh?
所以你是大野狼吗
I've come for the girl.
我来找那个姑娘
She has something that belongs to Camila.
她有属于卡米拉的东西
Send her out, and you'll live.
让她出来 你就能活命
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
It's a trick.
他在耍花招
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能那么做
Then I will huff, and I will puff,
那我就只能呼呼吹气
and I will blow your house in.
吹倒你的房♥子了
I'm in here. Come and get me.
我就在这 来抓我吧
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm not gonna sit around and wait to die.
我不会坐着等死
I'm gonna give them a target.
我会给他们一个目标
When they fire, you see where they are,
他们开枪后 你看清他们在哪
then you shoot.
然后你就开枪
Okay, ready?
好吗 准备好了
How did we do? Got one of them.
干的怎么样 打到一个
Okay, one more time.
好的 再来一次
Ready?
准备好了吗
Wait!
等一下
They got a bead on us.
他们已经瞄准我们了
Drop it, Val.
放下枪 瓦尔
I will shoot you.
我会开枪的
I said put it down.
我让你放下枪
What do you think?
你怎么想
It's your turn to look.
该你去看了
Whatever you did, you must've really pissed Camila off.
不管你干了什么 你肯定把卡米拉惹急眼了
I just wanted out.
我只是想退出
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表