剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
We got your brother out. Seems like you owe us.
我们救出了你兄弟 你还欠我们人情
You got credit as long as you need it.
只要你需要就可以先记账
Been a pleasure, my friend.
今天很高兴 我的朋友
The tunnel's gone. An explosion.
隧♥道♥毁了 爆♥炸♥
Who did it?
谁干的
Teresa.
特蕾莎
Postak and Felix just lost eyes on Guero.
波斯克和费利克斯刚刚丢掉了古韦罗
Shit.
操
I've just been feeding these guys bullshit
我一直都在糊弄他们
until I could find my way back to you.
直到我有机会回到你身边
You're a liar.
你是个骗子
If Camila finds out about the DEA,
如果卡米拉知道了缉毒局的事
she'll kill you, she'll kill me.
她会杀了你 也会杀了我
Whatever you're hiding better be worth it.
无论你在隐藏什么 最好都是值得的
Living in a safe house doesn't mean you're safe.
住在安全屋不代表你是安全的
This little bird
这个小家伙
will solve all our problems.
会解决我们所有的问题
What's the payload?
载重量是多少
Two kilos.
两千克
The smaller the drone, the less the risk.
无人机越小 风险越小
They ship in two weeks.
他们两周内就可以到货
Our partners in Texas are really running low on product.
我们得克萨斯的合伙人存货量不多了
And the Colombians are questioning
而且哥伦比亚人也在质疑
our operational abilities.
我们的行动能力
The Colombians aren't our problem.
哥伦比亚人不是问题
It's your wife.
你妻子才是
Get down!
趴下
Want to see a magic trick?
想看个魔术吗
All right, now blow it out.
好了 现在吹灭它
How'd you do it?
怎么做到的
Magic.
魔法
How'd you do it?
你怎么做的
Figure it out.
自己弄清楚
You all right?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Something's come up. I need you inside.
出了点事 我想让你进去
I'll be right there.
很快就来
Well, everything went as planned.
一切都按照计划进行
Your shipment arrives in Galveston tomorrow.
你的货明天到达加尔维斯顿
And my people will be there to pick it up.
我的人会到那里取货
You run a tight ship, Camila.
你效率很高 卡米拉
Something I've always admired about you.
正是我一直欣赏你的地方
Well, what happened in Mexico was a setback.
墨西哥发生的事是个挫折
But soon you'll be sending me packages every week.
但很快你就可以每周都给我送货了
I have no doubt.
对此我毫无疑问
And I look forward to celebrating our new partnership
我很期待在我教子尼科的婚礼上
at my godson Nico's wedding.
庆祝我们新的合作关系
You'll be joining us, I hope.
希望你能够参加
Sinaloa is a still a very dangerous place for me, Manuel.
锡那罗亚对我仍然是个很危险的地方 曼纽尔
Well, if you're worried about Epifanio,
如果你担心埃皮法尼奥的话
I can send my plane along with my bodyguards to escort you.
我会派我的保镖和私人飞机去护送你
Well, how can I say no to that?
我怎么能拒绝呢
Boaz will be pleased.
波阿斯会很高兴的
He wants to personally thank you
他想亲自感谢你
for rescuing him from the DEA.
把他从缉毒局那救了出来
How is your brother?
你兄弟怎么样
Well, to tell you the truth,
说老实话
Boaz is a pain in my ass.
波阿斯让我很不爽
If my mother weren't alive,
如果不是我母亲还活着
I would have made you put a bullet in his head.
我会让你一枪崩了他
It would have saved me a lot of trouble.
那会给我省下不少麻烦
Family's family, Manuel.
家人就是家人 曼纽尔
What can I tell you?
怎么说呢
We all have our crosses to bear.
我们都有自己的负担
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我回头打给你
Okay.
好的
You remember Denny, our man in the sheriff's department.
你记得丹尼吗 我们在治安官部门的人
We have a situation.
有一个情况
Tell her.
说吧
After the raid, I cozied up to one of the DEA agents.
突袭之后 我跟一位缉毒局探员亲热了一下
According to her, they have an informant.
据她所说 他们有一个线人
That's who led them back to the warehouse.
就是这个线人带他们去了仓库
Did she tell you a name? No, not yet.
她告诉你名字了吗 还没有
And I'm gonna require a little more time.
我还需要多一点时间
I understand.
我理解
Keep us apprised.
有消息通知我们
Without a name, we don't know how exposed we are.
没有名字 我们不知道暴露了多少
We can't wait on Denny,
我们不能等丹尼了
not when the Jimenez shipment is coming into Galveston.
希门尼斯的货就快到加尔维斯顿了
I'm not taking any chances.
我不能冒任何风险
You're gonna hunt down
你要找到他
and then
然后
you're gonna kill that rata.
杀了那个叛徒
It was a coordinated attack, starting with the tunnels.
这是一次联合攻击 从隧♥道♥那次开始
We don't know that Camila was behind this.
我们不能确定卡米拉就是这次的主谋
The attack could have come from anywhere.
这次袭击可能来自很多地方
Rival cartels.
敌对集团
Even the families of my own lieutenants.
甚至我副手的家人
Papi!
爸爸
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I am fine.
我很好
Oh, I was so worried about you.
我非常担心你
Oh, I am here now.
我现在回来了
Everything's all right, nothing to worry about.
一切都好 不用担心
Was it the cartel?
是贩毒集团吗
Yes, but that won't stop me from shutting them down.
是的 但这无法阻止我摧毁他们
Hey, look at me.
看着我
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去
Okay?
好吗
Wait for me in the den. I'll be right there.
去客厅等我 我一会就过去
The people who did this are rabid dogs.
做出这件事的就是一群疯狗
And they are going to be killed that way.
我要其人之道还治其人之身
And if I'm right?
如果我是对的
If it was Camila?
如果确实是卡米拉呢
Then she'll meet the same fate.
那她也会是一样的下场
Are you all right, mi'ja ?
你还好吗 女儿
When you became governor,
你当上州长之后
I thought we were through with that life,
我以为我们不用再过那种生活了
through with having to worry that
不必再担心
someone was gonna kill you in the streets.
会有人在街上杀了你
Was I wrong?
是我错了吗
Was I being naive?
是我太天真了吗
Tell me.
告诉我
No.
不
You're not wrong.
你没有错
That part of my life, of our lives,
我的 我们的那段日子
is over.
已经结束了
Andale.
拿着吧
I'm just a governor now. That's all.
我现在只是州长 就这样
I had to wage war on the cartel and
我必须对贩毒集团开战
rid the streets of their violence once and for all.
彻底肃清街头上的暴♥力♥
And as a result,
正因如此
there are people who want nothing more
有些人最想要的
than to see me dead.
就是看到我去死
And someday,
有一天
God forbid,
但愿不会这样
if they succeed,
如果他们成功了
I pray that you remember me
我期望你记住的
not as the man I was,
不是之前的我
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表