剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
天啊
Wow.
是 可能是门厅或者...
Yes. This could be the foyer or--
是的 很棒的高屋顶
Yeah. Nice high ceilings.
非常高 非常宽敞
Very high, very spacious...
-几乎碰不到 -音效很棒 是的
- Can barely touch 'em. - ...great acoustics. Yeah.
-是 音效很棒 -是...
- Yeah, great acoustics. - Yeah. Uh-huh.
这还是学区房♥
And it's in a school system here.
如果你在意安全问题 这里有很多栏杆和坡道
Lots of railings and ramps if safety is your thing.
-看这个 这能用吗 -是 而且...
- Look at this. Does this work? - Yeah, and--
可以耶 还能用
It does! It works.
实际上 你能把它还原到原位吗
Could you actually return that to its starting position, please?
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
这是什么
What's this?
医护人员...
Medic.
Medic. Medi--
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
大家都喜欢这个按钮
Everybody loves that button.
但其实好的方面是
But you know what? The good thing is,
有了天花板上的电线 你可以装个音响系统...
with the wiring in the ceiling, you could just put in a sound system...
-对 -贯穿整个...
- Oh, yeah. - ...throughout the whole--
-好主意 -不 不是...
- That is a good idea. - No, not--
是
Yes,
-我们得把这些都清理出去 -这个能用
- we've got to clear all this stuff out. - Well, that works.
-是 看来是这样 天... -真适合你
- Yeah, I guess so. My goodne-- - That suits you.
-我会... -最好别坐在里面
- I would just-- - I wouldn't sit in that.
-别...不要... -小心点 不...
- Don't even-- Don't-- - Be careful there. Do--
-不 不要这样 搞... -没事 就像一个小吊床
- Oh, no. I wouldn't do that. What-- - I'm good. It's like a little hammock.
-那么 你是承包商 -可以了
- So, you're the contractor? - You got it.
是 我已经“承包”了 十多年了
Yes, I've been "contractoring" for over a decade now.
这十多年间我们都没见过面
And we've never crossed paths in all that time.
事实上 我想我们见过 只是你不记得我了
I think we have, actually. You just don't remember me.
-我觉得我会记得 -不
- I think I would remember. - No.
是 没错
Yeah. Uh-huh.
-是 这是我最喜欢的房♥间 -天啊
- Yeah, so this is my favorite room. - Wow.
这里有一种东海岸的氛围
It's got a real East Coast kind of vibe about it.
对 有点像殖民时期的临终关怀院 科德角停尸房♥
Yeah, sort of colonial hospice, Cape Cod mortuary.
是 我要把那堵墙拆了 把这里变成大餐厅
Yeah, I'm gonna knock that wall down and make this the big dining room
-可以招待客人 然后...是 -不错 很有意思
- where we can entertain, and-- Yeah. - Nice. Very cool.
你觉得这房♥间里死过人吗
Does it feel to you like someone has died in this room?
因为我感觉有人曾死在这里
'Cause it feels to me like someone has died in here.
-无关紧要 -这房♥间没死过人 是的
- It's irrelevant. - Not in this room. Yep.
好吧 这些东西是跟着房♥子一起卖♥♥
All right. Does all this stuff come with the place,
还是主人打算把它们带到下一个世界去
or do the owners plan on taking it with them into the next realm?
你能别说了吗 求你别说了 我知道你很开心 但我...
Can you just stop? Just stop, please. I know you're having fun, but I--
-受够了 -好 对不起
- Enough. - Okay, I'm sorry.
你是对的 我太过了 你是对的
You're right. It's too much. You're right.
-谢谢... -我道歉 木墙围很不错
- Thank you. Thank you. - I apologize. The wood is very nice.
-这不是真的木头 -很好
- That's not real wood. - Oh, well, great.
这将是西蒙的房♥间
And this would be Simon's room.
它有一个小厨房♥
It's got a little kitchen.
是所有男孩的梦想
Every boy's dream.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这间是弗朗西丝的房♥间 -这里有一个全尺寸的冰箱
- This is Frances's. - This one has a full-size fridge.
里面有牙齿和血
There's teeth and blood in here.
但是我可以把它承包一下 全弄出去 没问题 很简单
But I could contractor that right out of here, no problem. Easy.
-是 很容易处理 -是
- Yeah, that's easy to deal with. - Yeah.
-这间将是梅芙的房♥间 -又一个小厨房♥
- And this would be Maeve's room. - Another little kitchen.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你们看到了 对吧 你们看到了吗 -风吹的 一阵风而已
- You saw that, right? You guys saw that? - Drafts. Just drafts.
这种情况以前发生过吗
That's happened before?
我们去客厅看看吧
Let's check out the parlor.
那不是风吹的
That was not a draft.
我是说 孩子们会喜欢的
I mean, the kids will love that.
喜欢什么
Love what?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这将是我们的卧室
And this would be our bedroom.
主卧
The primary.
是 很明显
Yeah, and obviously, you know,
我们会在厕所和卧室之间竖起一堵墙
we would put up a wall between the toilet and the bedroom.
搬走小厨房♥ 输液架
And we'd move the kitchenette, and the IV rack,
橡胶窗帘 橡胶窗帘架
and the rubber curtain, and the rubber curtain rack,
还有扶手 安全栏栅和...
and the rails, and the safety bars, and--
是的 然后就在这里开几扇窗户...
Yeah, and then we'd just put a few windows here...
-是 -用些方法
- Oh, yeah. - ... somehow.
那很简单 你可以直接打穿那堵墙
That's easy. You just blow right through that wall.
那不是个外墙
That is not an exterior wall.
看这个
Look at this.
-医护人员 -天啊 抱歉
- Medic. - Jesus! Sorry.
-医护人员 -你要按两次
- Medic. - You wanna press it twice.
-医护人员 医护... -要按两次 它...
- Medic. Me-- - You wanna press it twice. It's--
-看起来和刚才那个按钮不同 -是的
- Looks different from the other button. - Yeah.
酷
Cool.
这里有一个便便椅
Got a poo chair.
是
Yeah.
-随房♥附赠 是 -好
- Comes with. Yeah. - Yeah.
-好了 -是 我只是...
- All right. - Yeah, I just--
修缮一下
Fix it up.
-请不要坐进去 -我真的很想
- Please don't get in that thing. - I really want to.
-拜托 我求你了 -我非常非常想坐进去
- Please. I'm begging you. - I really, really want to.
天啊
Oh, man.
查理觉得这个地方怎么样
What does Charlie think of this place?
-他很喜欢 -好
- He loves it. - Yeah.
但现阶段 他喜欢任何 我们能负担得起 更大的房♥子
But at this point, he would love anything that was bigger and that we could afford.
如果可以 他会搬进废弃Blockbuster
He'd move into an abandoned Blockbuster if he could.
不幸的是 现在那些都是GNC的门店了
Those are all GNCs now, unfortunately.
但是我能跟你说实话吗
But can I be honest with you?
不要 拜托 请保持你一贯的机智和魅力
No, please, stick to your usual tact and charm.
好吧 这地方简直是噩梦
Okay, this place is a nightmare.
而且要花很多钱
And it will cost so much money
才能把它变得不那么糟糕
to make this anything other than something that is terrible.
你为什么不搬到 能直接拎包入住的地方去
Why don't you move into somewhere more turnkey, you know?
查理不是律师吗
Isn't Charlie a lawyer?
是 但我们有三个孩子 却只有一份收入
Yeah, but we have three kids and one income.
我们又住在美国生活成本第二高的城市
And we live in the second most expensive city in America.
所以别再当寄生虫了 找份工作吧
So stop mooching and get a job.
我离开工作岗位已经13年 一直在抚养孩子们
I've been out of the workforce for 13 years, raising my children.
怎么可能随便就“找份工作”
I can't just "get a job."
我会帮你在招聘网站上注册 怎样
I'll sign you up for ZipRecruiter, okay?
世界上最蠢的人都有工作 你能找到份工作的
Some of the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth have jobs. You can get a job.
听着 如果我们想要更大的房♥子 这是我们能负担得起的
Look, if we want to get a bigger house, this is what we can afford.
所以我要卷起袖子 把这里修缮好
So, I'm just gonna roll up my sleeves and fix this thing up.
要花几年时间 然后我们就能搬进去了
It'll take a few years, and then we'll move in.
是啊 几年 几个十字架
Yeah, a few years, a few crucifixes.
听着 我们的生活差异很大 威尔 这就是事实 明白
Listen, we live very different lives, Will. That's the fact, okay?
你想做什么就做什么 想去哪就去哪
You can do whatever you want and go wherever you want
戴着夸张的帽子什么的
with your crazy hats and whatever.
当妈妈基本上 就是做很多自己不想做的事情
Being a mom is basically doing a lot of things you don't wanna do.
你听起来像个机器人 好吗
You sound like a robot, okay?
这些都不是成文规定 你就放弃这个鬼地方吧
Those are not written rules. Just bail on this motherfucker.
-什么 -是
- What? - Yeah.
查理想搬家
Charlie wants to move.
孩子们在长大 他们需要更多的空间
And the kids are getting older, and they need more space.
你想住在这里吗
Do you wanna live here?
我当然不想住在这里 你想说什么
Of course I don't wanna fucking live here. What are you talking about?
-不 -我不想 我...这里是一个闹鬼的噩梦
- No. - I don't. I-- It's a haunted nightmare.
那不如我们离开这里 把自己泡在圣水里避避邪
Well, then why don't we get out of here, douse ourselves in holy water,
然后告诉查理你们不会搬到这里
and tell Charlie that you are not moving into this place?
如果你肯去奥黛丽家 拿回你的东西 并和她一刀两断
I'll tell Charlie if you go to Audrey's place and get your stuff
我就告诉查理
and just make a clean break.
这是情感勒索
This is emotional blackmail.
因为我在乎你 你就要强迫我做一件...
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表