剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
- Can't believe this. - Yep.
-我对这种情况感到愤怒 -好
- I'm furious about this situation. - S-- Yep.
-我很好 我没事 -是 你很好
- I'm good. I'm fine. - Yeah. You're good.
西尔维娅 嘿
Sylvia. Hey.
我是想问你 你会帮梅芙 报名参加儿童足球赛吗
I meant to ask you, are you gonna sign Maeve up for peewee soccer?
什么
What?
你会帮你女儿们报名参加儿童足球赛吗
Are you gonna sign the girls for peewee soccer?
-会 -会
- Yes. - Yes.
太好了
Great.
你想选哪一天 星期一还是星期三
Which day are you thinking? Mondays or Wednesdays?
会
Yes.
好的 我知...
Okay. I kno--
天啊
Oh, my God.
-抱歉 天啊 -星期三 这是星期三的意思
- Sorry. Oh, dear. - Wednesdays. That means Wednesdays.
-好的 你没事吧 -没事
- All right. Are you okay? - Yep.
-她没事 -我们会帮你收拾的
- She's okay. - We'll clean this up for you.
-我们给你拿点Gatorade体饮喝 -安全回家
- We'll get you a little Gatorade. - Get home safe.
你做得很好 好样的
You're doing great. There we go.
你太棒了
You're crushing it.
左转
Hanging a left.
直走 给你买♥♥点水
On the straightaway. Get you some water.
-买♥♥点什么 -买♥♥点水
- Some what? - Some water.
-葡萄酒 -不是 水
- Wine? - No. Water.
-我们喜欢葡萄酒 -我知道我们喜欢葡萄酒
- We like wine. - I know we like wine.
-拉面 -哟 西尔维娅是个派对狂啊
- Ramen. - Yo, Sylvia's a rager.
嘿 你给我闭嘴吧
Hey, I don't wanna hear a fucking word out of you.
-整件事都是你的错 -是你问我要毒品的
- This whole thing is your fault. - You asked for drugs.
然后我带了毒品 你要毒品却怪我头上
And then I brought drugs because you asked for drugs and this is my fault?
如果你给了某人一小袋白色粉末
If you present someone with a little baggie of white powder
而这不是可♥卡♥因♥ 公布真♥相♥是你的责任 知道吗
and it is not cocaine, it is on you to disclose that, okay?
这就是吸毒的规矩 这是你的错
That's drug etiquette. This is your fault.
“白色粉末 肯定是可♥卡♥因♥
"White powder. It must be cocaine.
我是威尔 我是1980年代的股票经纪人”
I'm Will, and I'm a stockbroker from the 1980s."
到底跟不跟我去脱衣舞俱乐部
You coming to the booty club with me or not?
-不去 -兄弟 走吧
- No. - Bro, let's go.
这是脱衣舞俱乐部行动
It's operation booty club.
-兄弟 走吧... -脱衣舞时间
- Dude, let's go. Let's get. - Booty time.
-走 脱衣舞时间 -脱衣舞时间
- Come on, booty time! - Booty time.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
天啊 你在干吗 出什么事了
Oh, God! What are you doing? What happened?
我们走吧 起来
Just-- Let's go. Come on.
我来拿 我拿着葡萄酒呢 走吧
I got it. I got the wine. Let's go.
不 好的
Oh, no. Okay.
-老天爷啊 -搞什么
- Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. - What the fuck?
小心点
Be careful.
这个女人有癫痫 一切都很好 她没事
This woman has epilepsy. Everything's fine. She's fine.
她的维他命在车里 我要带她出去
Her vitamins are in the car. I'm gonna get her out.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops.
她是个律师 她会起诉你歧视癫痫患者
She is a lawyer, and she will sue you for discrimination against epileptics.
是啊 她是律师
Oh, yeah, right. She's a lawyer.
她是非常出色的律师 明白
She's a very brilliant lawyer, okay?
把她弄出去
Get her out!
好 我们很好
Okay. We're good.
你的店真不错
You have a lovely shop.
嘿 她醒了
Hey. There she is.
什么...我睡多久了
What-- How long have I been asleep?
几个小时吧
Couple of hours.
真不敢相信我们以前一直都在嗑药
I can't believe that we used to, like, take drugs all the time
然后早上起来嗑更多药
and then get up in the morning and take more drugs.
我们那时...我们那时真好
We were-- You know, we were something.
-我们那时很坚强 -我们那时是传奇人物
- We were strong. - We were legendary.
天啊
Oh, my God.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
你...是个普通 正常的成年人 我的朋友
You know, you-- You're a normal, functional adult, my friend.
我是一个不成熟的失败者 和不成熟的失败朋友们
I'm a stunted loser with stunted loser friends
做着不成熟的事情
who do stunted loser things.
-知道吗 -别说了
- You know? - Please.
你想听特别不成熟的事吗
You want to hear something really stunted?
如果能让我感觉好点 我很乐意听 是的
I would love to if it makes me feel better. Yes.
-会让你感觉好的 -太好了
- It will. - Great.
查理不得不为我安排了一个面试
Charlie had to set up a job interview for me
因为我自己不知道怎么去找到面试的机会
because I couldn't figure out how to get one by myself.
很不错 感觉好多了
That's pretty good. Feeling better.
真可悲
It's pathetic.
这还不是最糟的 你知道最糟的是什么吗
That's not even the worst part. You know what is?
最糟的是我很没有安全感 也很自卑
Is that I'm so insecure and have such low self-esteem
所以我连打电♥话♥都无法打 我真的连打电♥话♥都做不到
that I can't even place the call. I literally can't place the call.
我甚至不能帮助自己走出这个困境
I can't even help myself crawl out of this hole I'm in.
如果你能从吸K粉的困境中走出来 那你就能从任何困境中走出来
If you can crawl out of a K-hole, you can crawl out of any hole.
这话是圣雄甘地临终时说的
Mahatma Gandhi said that on his deathbed
他们说:“真的吗 这就是你的遗言 ”
and they were like, "Really? Those are your last words?"
他说:“别担心 这将... 有一天你们会庆幸我这么说了”
And he was like, "Don't worry. This will-- You'll be glad I said this."
-他很睿智 -他是个很睿智的人
- He was very smart. - He was a smart guy.
我只是很害怕做决定 然后显出我是个彻头彻尾的失败者
I'm just so terrified of making a decision and revealing what a loser I am.
你不是失败者 好吗 完全不是 你办了一个很棒的离婚派对
You are not a loser, okay? No, not at all. You threw an amazing divorce party.
-闭嘴吧 -真的 我过得很开心
- Shut up. - You did. I had such a good time.
我喜欢帮你收拾烂摊子 说服那位女士不要起诉你
I liked cleaning up after you. Convincing that lady not to press charges.
-非常可怕 特别不友好 -她觉得是针对她
- So scary. Very hostile. - She took that very personally.
但是我有四 五个小时没有想到我的前妻
But, you know, I didn't think of my ex-wife for four or five hours.
我都不记得上次这样是什么时候了
I can't even remember the last time that happened.
所以 这算是我向你说谢谢
So, I guess this is me just trying to say thank you.
兄弟 没事...
No worries, buddy. No worries.
你猜怎么着 管他呢
You know what? Fuck it.
我受够了查理老是烦我 是时候采取行动了
I'm so sick of Charlie just harassing me, and it's time to move on.
你干什么 你是在打电♥话♥给那个律师
What are you doing? Are you doing it? Are you calling the lawyer?
对 我要把这事搞定 我能联♥系♥他 他应该感到幸运
Yeah. I'm just gonna get it done. He should be lucky to hear from me.
-我在法学院时可是班里的第一名 -现在是凌晨2点
- I was top of my class at law school. - It's two o'clock in the morning.
-喂 -不好
- Hello. - Oh, no.
-喂 -我在干什么 什么
- Hello? - What am I doing? What?
-你为什么要这么做 打通了吗 -我没注意时间 天啊
- Why are you doing it? Did it go through? - I didn't think about that. Oh, my God.
-他给我打回来了 -他给你打过来了
- He's calling me back. - He's calling you back?
快丢掉 你干什么了
Get rid of it. What do you do?
-不 -该死 不
- Oh, no. - Oh, fuck. Oh, no.
-转到语♥音♥信箱了 -好吧
- It went to voice mail. - Okay.
-没有留言 -好
- No message. - Okay.
-他又打来了 我能听到 -他又打来了 不好
- He's calling again. I can hear it. - He's calling again. Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
这家伙想知道谁在凌晨2点给他打电♥话♥
This guy wants to know who called him at 2:00 in the morning.
你得换个新手♥机♥号♥了
You're gonna have to get a new phone number.
-天啊 -你不能再用这个手♥机♥打给他了
- Oh, my God. - You can't call him from this phone again.
我得换手♥机♥号♥了
I have to change my number.
但他又打来了
But he's calling back.
这意味着他对给他打电♥话♥的人很感兴趣
That means that he's very interested in whoever called him,
我认为这是个好事
which I would take as a good thing.
不过说真的 今晚谢谢你了
Seriously though, thank you for tonight.
我都不太记得今晚发生什么了
I can't even remember that much of it.
我记得 我有照片
I can. I got pictures.
-看这张 看看我们 -这张照片里我看着太糟了
- Look at this. Look at us here. - That's a terrible photo of me.
-不 这张照片很棒 -能删了吗
- No, it's a great photo. - Can you delete that?
-已经发到社交媒体了 -太糟了
- It's already been posted. - That's terrible.
-我现在看起来好吗 -你看起来很好
- Do I look really good right now? - You look very good.
-是吗 漂亮 整洁利落 -你看起来棒极了 你并不...
- Right? Pretty. Together. - You look incredible. You don't--
你看起来一点也不凌乱不堪
You don't look like you've been in a tornado.
你很开心
Having the time of your life.
天啊
Wow.
干杯
Cheers.
致未来
To the future.
-致未来 -要加油了
- To the future. - Need oil.
嘿 那晚我很开心
Hey, I had fun the other night.
有空告诉我一声 我带你出去吃晚饭
Let me know if I can take you out to dinner sometime.
好啊 晚餐是我最喜欢的一餐
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表