剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
They used to bring each other banana bread and shit.
关于连环杀手的电视节目要比
There's more television shows about serial killers
连环杀手真实的数量还多
than there's actually serial killers.
我真希望这是真的 因为如果不是
I really hope that's true, 'cause if it's not,
保守估计 Ice-T一个人仅在纽约 就抓获了两万五千名连环杀手
Ice-T alone has conservatively caught 25,000 serial killers just in New York.
-这个连环杀手的数目很大 -各位 让我说两句
- That's a lot of serial killers. - Guys, let me talk, guys.
请说
Please talk.
我见了强尼66的首席执行官 你们猜怎么着
I fucking met the CEO of Johnny 66, and guess what?
他有兴趣给我们的啤酒品牌授权
He's interested in licensing our beer.
不用谢
You're welcome.
他今晚要来品尝一下 让我们把这庄买♥♥卖♥♥搞定吧
And he's coming in tonight to try it. Let's fucking close this shit.
我不认为
I don't think that is, like,
这能真正代表我们是谁
really what is representative of who we are necessarily.
什么能代表我们来着
Which is what again?
用诚信创造出极高品质的产品
Which is creating an incredibly high-quality product using integrity,
然后把产品卖♥♥给那些在Hinge上约会的人
and then selling that product to people on Hinge dates
和那些超有钱的酒鬼们
and, like, pretty well-to-do alcoholics.
我觉得强尼66是个很棒的主意
Well, I think Johnny 66 is a dope-ass idea.
兄弟 如果他喜欢我们的啤酒 我们就能大赚一笔
And if he likes our beer, we make freaking bank, bro.
我们应该这么做
We should do it.
对不起 我不感兴趣
I'm sorry, I'm not interested.
否决 这不完全是由你决定的 兄弟
Well, overruled. It's not really up to you, man.
是我说了算 因为我是酿酒大♥师♥
Well, it is up to me, 'cause I'm the brewmaster.
那我是掌钱大♥师♥ 而且这是我的酒吧 所以...
Well, I'm the money master and this is my bar. So--
没有掌钱大♥师♥这玩意
Money master is not a thing.
而且我和安迪各拥有这里四分之一的股份
And me and Andy each own a quarter of this place.
是 不对 是的 你说得对
Yeah, no. Yeah, you're right.
你们各自拥有24.5% 加起来就是...
You each own 24.5% which together equals f--
49%
Forty-nine.
谢谢 49% 属于少数股权 你个白♥痴♥
Thank you. Forty-nine percent. A minority stake, you fucking idiot.
是我拼了老命努力工作
I'm the one who works their fucking ass off
才把这里变成现在这样的
to make this place what it is.
是啊 你是用我的钱做到的 兄弟
Yeah, you did that with my money, bro.
你做得很好 威廉 恭喜
And you did a great job, William. Congratulations.
看看我们受到的所有关注 现在我们可以赚更多的钱
Look at all the attention we're getting. And now we can make even more money.
小子们 这就是生命的意义 对吧
I mean, that's what life's about, right, boys?
想想看 其意义在于进步
I mean, think about it, it's about progression,
在于提升 在于世代财富
it's about moving up. It's about generational wealth.
当你玩使命召唤的时候
When you're playing Call of Duty,
你一直都在菜鸟级别吗
do you sit on rookie level the entire time?
当然不是 你进步的话就能到精英级别
Absolutely fucking not. You move up, you go to elite.
精英之后 你就跟着
And then after elite, you go
强尼66与合作品牌幸运便士酿酒的方向走
where Johnny 66 with an association of Lucky Penny Brewing is gonna go.
去传奇级别
You go to legendary.
你这些话我一句也听不懂
I don't know what the fuck any of that means
因为我已经超过12岁了
because I'm over 12 years old.
你能告诉这个小个子大胡子白♥痴♥
Will you tell this mustachioed little fucking twerp
我不会和法♥西♥斯♥汉堡连锁店合作吗
that I'm not collabing with a fascist burger chain?
你猜怎么着 我得去后面收拾一下
You know what? I gotta go to the back and clean up
因为给你们赚钱搞得后面乱糟糟
because it's a little messy making you guys money
而你却穿着背心站在这里
while you stand here in your fucking vest.
我不知道你的名字 我是威尔
I didn't get your name. I'm Will.
这些挺时髦的 是Balmain牌的吗
Those are fucking cool. Are those Balmain?
-喂 她是我的人 -是 真是搞笑
- Yo, she's with me. - Yeah, no fucking kidding.
我对你一点都不了解 但我跟你保证 你能找到更好的
I don't know anything about you at all. I guarantee you can do better.
威尔 等等
Will, wait.
我过去四个月都在得梅因办案
I spent the last four months in Des Moines working on a case.
我得说 在得梅因 同性恋群体异常强大
I gotta say, Des Moines, surprisingly robust gay scene.
大多在Applebee's餐厅工作
Most of them work at Applebee's.
我很爱Applebee's餐厅
I love Applebee's.
她很爱Applebee's餐厅
She loves Applebee's.
谁不爱Applebee's呢 我和杜安还有联♥系♥
Who doesn't love Applebee's? I'm still in touch with Duane.
嘿 你来这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
这是为合伙人举办的团建活动
This retreat's for partners.
凡妮莎 你好
Vanessa, hey.
我还能见到西尔维娅
Plus, I get Sylvia.
嗨 凡妮莎 天啊
Hi, Vanessa. My goodness.
看看我们四个人
Look at the four of us.
就像卡普兰梅耶暑期律师事务所 20年后的聚会
It's like a 20-year reunion at Kaplan-Meyer summer associates.
所以你也当上了合伙人
So, you made partner too.
太了不起了 恭喜
That's amazing. Congratulations.
谢谢 和我应得的权益还差得远
Thanks. Still not anywhere close to the equity I deserve,
但那是以后某天的诉讼了
but that is a lawsuit for another day.
天啊 你可真勇敢 能和查理一起来
Wow, you are a trooper for coming to this with Charlie.
不 我来不是为了陪查理
No, I'm not here to hang out with Charlie.
我来只是为了免费住酒店 并享受远离孩子们的一晚
I'm just here for the free hotel room and a night away from the kids.
我理解
I hear that.
说到这个 弗朗西丝 西蒙和梅芙好吗
Speaking of which, how are Frances, Simon, and Maeve?
-名字都叫对了 -妈妈们总能这样
- Nailed it. - Mommies always do.
我知道 妈妈的力量
I know, Mommy power.
就是这样 妈妈的力量 我都忘了你有多好笑了
That's it. Mommy power. I forgot how funny you are.
妈妈的力量
Mommy power.
但他们很好 谢谢你的关心 是啊...三个孩子真是太多了
But they're good. Thank you for asking. Yeah. Yeah, three's a lot.
是啊 你可以理解我现在惊恐万分 因为我刚生了老四
Yeah, well, color me terrified then, 'cause I just had my fourth.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yep.
但是 你...
But, did you--
总之 我要走了 回头见 合伙人们
Anyway, I'm gonna go. I will see you and you later, partners.
妈妈 我希望你今天过得愉快 照顾好自己 好吗
And Mama, I want you to have a wonderful day and take care of yourself, okay?
你最好了
You're the best.
凡妮莎 我们能不能一起动一下脑筋
Vanessa, can we put our heads together for a sec?
等我一下 妈妈的力量 我要...
Give me a second. Mommy power. I've gotta--
所以说 凡妮莎当上了合伙人
So, Vanessa made partner.
-是的 -我之前知道吗
- Yeah. - Did I know that?
我不知道 你知道吗
I don't know. Did you?
我想我不知道 对 我绝对不知道
I don't think I did. No, I definitely didn't.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不知道 这事似乎没那么重要
I don't know, it didn't seem that important.
很多人都成为合伙人了
Lots of people make partner.
我应该是把这事给忘了
I guess it just slipped my mind.
你给忘了
It slipped your mind?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
她工作努力 在公♥司♥待了很长时间
She works hard, she's been at the firm for a long time.
当你做到这些 在某个时间点你就会成为合伙人
When you do those things, at a certain point you make partner.
是 但凡妮莎不同
Yeah, but Vanessa is different.
我们一起上的法学院 我们曾一起当事务员
We went to law school together, we clerked together.
你知道我对她的感觉
And you know how I feel about her.
就好像她代表了我本能成为的一切
It's like she represents everything that I could have been.
宝贝 我理解 真的理解
Babe, I hear you. I really do.
但她没有过什么神奇的生活
But she's not living some magical life.
她可能还羡慕你呢
You know, she probably envies you.
她可能在跟她丈夫说关于你的事
She's probably saying things to her husband about you.
比如说
Like what?
我不知道 他们又不是在跟我说
I don't know. I'm not in their conversations.
也许是关于你买♥♥♥房♥♥子 修缮房♥子的事
Maybe about you buying the house, fixing it up,
和具有创造力
and being, you know, like, creative.
这话连你自己都不信
You don't believe that.
这听起来比在会议桌旁 为一个法律合同争论五小时要有趣得多
It sounds like a lot more fun than arguing about a legal contract for five hours
你都不能跷二郎腿
around a conference table where you can't cross your legs
因为有太多的音视频连接线
because there are so many AV wires.
其实吧 对不起 宝贝 这没什么大不了的 是的
You know what? I'm sorry, babe. It's not a big deal, right.
这个周末的主角是你 我为你感到非常骄傲
This weekend is about you, and I'm so proud of you.
我只想让你好好享受 好好享受音视频连接线
I just want you to enjoy yourself and enjoy the AV wires.
谢谢
Thank you.
你下午好好过 今晚的招待会上见
And you enjoy your afternoon. And I'll see you at the reception tonight.
-好的 爱你 -爱你
- Okay. Love you. - Love you.
你听说米尔顿被Dupont解约了吗
Did you hear Milton got taken off of Dupont?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-我以为他在负责苏亚雷斯的案子 -曾经是
- I thought the Suarez case was his thing. - Used to be.
-天啊 -保罗带了打印机来
- Wow. - Paul with the printer.
-嘿... -是
- Hey, hey. - Yes!
他们告诉我这里有插头 所以我想我就带来了
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表