剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
I'm really busy. I'm really sorry.
查理刚刚出差去了 我的婆婆来了
Charlie just left on a trip. My mother-in-law is here.
我在努力安排好一切 因为我星期一要开始上班了
I'm trying to get organized because I start work on Monday.
因为我得到那份工作了
Because I got the job!
如果不是非常重要 我不会开口的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't very important.
“恭喜 西尔维娅 你得到那份工作了”
"Congratulations, Sylvia. You got the job!"
谢谢你 威尔 你真是个好朋友
Thank you, Will. You're such a good buddy.
我和佩顿的关系现在很糟糕
I am in deep fucking shit with Peyton.
她发现我说她不算什么 这段关系不值得一提
She found out that I said she was nothing and the relationship was nothing.
很糟糕
It's bad.
你和这个女孩约会多少次了
How many dates have you gone on with this girl?
几次吧 我们很来电
A few. We have a very strong connection.
-真好啊 -是很好
- Well, that's something. - It is something.
不 这什么也不是 一年后你们还在一起的话再打给我
No! It's nothing! Call me in a year if you're still together.
我现在得回到现实生活中去了
I have to get back to my real life right now.
她不是那样的 她很成熟 你会明白的
She's not like that! She's an old soul. You'll see.
我现在需要你 她认为我们总在一起很奇怪
I need you right now. She thinks it's weird that we spend so much time together
而且我没有对你说她的事
and that I didn't tell you about her.
她说得对 确实奇怪 我在努力把情况变得“不奇怪”
And she is right. It is weird, and I'm trying to "unweird" the situation.
你能原谅我并过来帮我吗
So, will you please just forgive me, and just come here and help me out?
你记得我说星期一我要开始上班了吗
Do you remember how I said I had a job starting on Monday?
我星期一要开始上班了
Well, I have a job starting on Monday!
听着 我就说了 我想让你见见她 因为我很重视你的看法
Look, I'll say it. I want you to meet her, because I care about your opinion.
这是我最重视的看法
It's actually the opinion I care about more than anything,
你能来见见她吗
so will you just come meet her?
梅芙 这是奶奶的朋友 玛乔丽的儿子彼得
Maeve, this is Nana's friend, Marjorie's son, Peter.
他很成功 有自己的皮肤科诊所
He's very successful and owns his own dermatology practice.
好吧 行 但这事很蠢 你欠我个人情
Okay, fine. But this is dumb, and you owe me one.
-嘿 她来了 -嗨
- Hey. There she is. - Hi.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hi!
-嗨 -你们一拍即合啊
- Hi. - You guys are hitting it off already.
想喝点什么
What can I get you to drink?
你们这里最不恶心的啤酒
Just your least gross beer.
-好 你呢 -好
- Cool. You? - Yum.
-你帮我挑 -好
- Whatever you think I'll like. - Awesome.
去那边的贵宾席坐吧
Have a seat in the VIP table right there.
我...很快回来
I'm very-- I'll be back.
-好 -“预留座位”
- Okay. -"Reserved."
高级啊
Fancy.
嘿
Hey.
那么佩顿 你是哪里人
So, where are you from, Peyton?
我老家是丹佛外面的小镇 叫哥伦拜恩 你听说过吗
I'm from this town outside Denver called Columbine. Have you heard of it?
-听说过 -真的
- I have. - Really?
威尔的两个女人 是吧
Will's ladies, huh?
我现在真没时间听你说奇怪的废话
I really don't have time for your weird bullshit right now.
合情合理 那改天再说吧
Fair enough. Maybe another time.
好
Yeah.
你是怎么认识威尔的
And how did you meet Will?
天啊 这个故事很有趣
Oh, my God. It's a really funny story.
-是吗 -我的朋友奥马尔在这里工作
- Oh, yeah? - So, my friend Omar works here.
那你是做什么工作的
And What do you do for a living?
我其实之前在科罗拉多给一家人当保姆
I actually used to nanny for this family back in Colorado
他家有两个小女孩 肯齐和凯顿
with two little girls, Kenzie and Kayden.
她们现在上中学了 我们一直保持着短♥信♥联♥系♥
They're in middle school now. We text all the time.
真可爱
That's so cute.
是
Yeah.
那你现在做什么呢 你的...
And what do you do now? What's your--
到处看孩子 对 看孩子是我的热情所在 我的内心就是个孩子
I babysit here and there. Yeah, kids are my passion. I'm a kid at heart.
-是 -我想当老师
- Yes. Well-- - I wanna be a teacher.
我其实会在今年秋季 回去攻读教育硕士学位
I'm actually going back to get my Master's in Education in the fall.
真好 我正要重返职场
That's great. I'm actually going back to work,
除了婆婆之外 我还想找一个保姆看孩子
and I'm looking for a babysitter other than my mother-in-law.
-天啊 -如果你有空...
- Oh, my God. - If you have any openings--
-我很乐意 天... -好 我有三个孩子 所以...
- Love to. Yes. Oh, my-- - Okay. I have three little ones, so--
真令人兴奋 你们聊什么呢
Exciting! What are you guys talking about?
西尔维娅要我帮她看孩子
Sylvia asked me to babysit her kids.
聊着聊着就说起来了 我甚至没有...
It just came up. I wasn't even--
我很兴奋
I'm so excited.
好 是 这会...
Good. Yeah. That'll--
你刚才问我洗手间在哪 我带你去吧
You were asking where the restroom was. Let me just walk you back there.
这里像个迷宫 我去去就回 好吗 对
It's a maze here. I'll be right back. Okay? Yeah.
-很快 我马上回来 -好
- Two seconds. I'll be back. - Okay.
她可能会久一点
She might be a while.
我就知道你会做这样的混♥蛋♥事
I knew you were going to do something fucked up like this.
-你说什么呢 -我说什么
- What are you talking about? - What am I talking about?
我们刚来五分钟 佩顿就成了你的员工
We've been here for five minutes, and Peyton is now your employee.
这很奇怪
That is very weird.
我不觉得奇怪 佩顿也不觉得奇怪
I don't think it's weird, and Peyton doesn't think it's weird,
也许你该相信女人
so maybe believe women.
我跟你说 这句话不是这么用的 别随便乱用
Not the right use of that expression, FYI. Don't toss that around like that!
-你慌什么 -你认为她对我来说太年轻
- Why are you freaking out? - You think she's too young for me.
我根本没这么想过
That thought never even crossed my mind.
她是千禧一代 我是千禧一代
She's a millennial. I'm a millennial.
虽然一个在开头 一个在结尾 但我们都是千禧一代
We are on different ends of the millennial spectrum, but we are both millennials.
我们是千禧一代的首尾 我觉得这很浪漫
We are bookend millennials, and that is very romantic, I think.
我听说乔拜登也是千禧一代
I hear Joe Biden's a millennial.
我们的年龄差距没那么重要 好吗 我们的感情联♥系♥很深
Our age difference is not that big a deal, all right? We have a very deep connection.
而且她...不知道你注意到没有 她很成熟
And she-- I don't know if you've noticed, but she's a very old soul.
我觉得她很可爱
I think she's adorable.
她说她是保姆 我需要保姆 仅此而已
She literally said she was a babysitter. I needed a babysitter. That was it!
我现在真的很迷惑 你聘请她是出于礼貌
Now I'm honestly just very confused. Did you just hire her to be nice?
是的 我觉得她很可爱 很甜美
Yes! I think she's so cute and sweet,
-风趣和... -别再说她可爱 甜美了 好吗
- and funny and-- - Stop saying she's cute and sweet, okay?
-为什么 -她不是大娃娃
- Why? - She's not a troll doll.
她是我女朋友 好吗 这么说有点居高临下
She's my girlfriend, all right? It's a little condescending.
我觉得她很好 但如果你想让我“解雇”她...
I think she's great. But if you want me to "unhire" her--
不 因为那样就更奇怪了 好吗
No, 'cause now that would be even weirder, all right?
你有了新的保姆
You have a new babysitter.
-恭喜 -好
- Congratulations. - Okay.
出来吃晚餐真好
It's so nice to be out for dinner.
查理才出差52小时
Charlie's only been gone for 52 hours,
我已经非常厌倦吃恐龙鸡块和鱼条了
and I'm just so sick of eating dino nuggets and fish sticks.
-真糟糕 -没错
- No. - No.
佩顿不断给我发可爱的照片 真烦人
Peyton keeps texting me the cutest photos. It's so annoying.
-西蒙有女朋友了 -是吧
- Simon's got a girlfriend. - Right?
她和八岁男孩和40岁男人都很合得来
She really speaks to eight-year-old boys and 40-year-old men.
基本上是一类人
Basically the same thing.
我不想回家 我们再叫些甜点吧
I don't wanna go home. Should we order some more dessert?
我们已经吃遍整个菜单了
We have had everything on the menu.
那就多来点葡萄酒或者来个芝士碟
Well, let's get some more wine or, like, a cheese plate.
拜托 我不想回家 不得不和这个女孩对话
Please. I don't want to have to go home and make conversation with this girl.
这是惩罚
It's a punish.
你自己造成的尴尬场面 你得自己承受
You made your weird bed, and now you have to lie in it.
-没有同情心 -一点没有
- No sympathy? - None.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
晚餐怎么样
How was dinner?
非常好 谢谢 谢谢你问我 孩子们怎么样
It was really nice. Thank you. Thanks for asking. How were the kids?
太可爱了 真是甜心 很容易就哄睡着了
So adorable. Seriously the sweetest. So easy to put to sleep.
非常感谢
Well, thank you so much.
-谢谢 -是
- Thank you. - Yeah.
天啊 忙了一星期 我也累了
Oh, my goodness. Think this week has just caught up with me.
能聊一聊吗
Do you have a second to talk?
好 天啊 我太愿意了
Yeah. Oh, God. I'd love nothing more.
你和威尔认识很久了 对吧
So, you and Will go way back, right?
是的 认识20多年了
We do, yeah. Known each other for over 20 years.
他这个人很难读懂 我有时候不知道怎么回事
He's tough to read. Like, I don't know what's going on sometimes.
总之 我快过生日了 是个重要的生日
Anyways, I've got a birthday coming up, and it's kind of a big one.
重大的26岁
The big two-six.
恭喜
Congratulations.
朋友们要给我办一场生日派对
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表