剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
By "quit," I mean I will sell you my shares in this bar at a rate
价格我们之后 在律师在场的情况下协商决定
that we later negotiate with a lawyer present.
再见
Peace.
嗨 我是来见首席执行官珍娜路易斯的
Hi, I'm here to see Jenna Lewis, the CEO.
你是
And you are?
我是幸运便士酿酒公♥司♥的威尔齐斯曼
I'm Will Zysman from Lucky Penny Brewery.
是来谈职位空缺的事 她在等我
About the job opening. Think she's expecting me.
好 请稍等
Okay, give me one second.
(强尼雷夫餐饮集团)
你们会换掉这些标志吗
You gonna change all these signs?
在做了
We're working on it.
还需要新衬衫什么的 现在就好像你穿着罗凯利的周边
Need new shirts and shit too. It's like you're wearing R. Kelly merch.
好 我告诉她你来了 请先坐一会儿吧
Okay, I've let her know that you're here. So why don't you have a seat?
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
天啊 她来了
Oh, God. Here she comes.
我坦白 我从没真的和珍娜说过话
So, full disclosure, I never actually talked to Jenna.
但是 我确实留言了 她还没有给我回电
But I did leave her a message, and she hasn't called me back yet.
因为她可能不记得我们是谁 但我们来了 所以...
'Cause she may or may not remember who we are. But we're here, so...
- 什么 你说什么 什么情况 - 是
- What? What are you talking about? What? - Yeah.
- 你为什么这么做 - 因为否则你是不会来的
- Why did you do that? - Because you wouldn't have come otherwise.
我们白开两小时车来这里
We drove here for two hours for no reason?
- 不 没事的 - 天啊 我们快跑
- Oh, no. It's fine. - Oh, my God. Let's get out of here.
- 你到她面前去 - 快跑
- You just get in front of her. - Let's go.
- 嗨 - 天啊 嗨
- Hi. - Oh, my God. Hi.
- 你们怎么来了 - 我们只是
- What are you guys doing here? - We were just
- 要去海滩 - 我们...刚去了动物园
- going to the beach. - We were-- We went to the zoo.
- 我游了泳 - 还去了动物园
- And I had a swim. - And went to the zoo.
对
Yeah.
上次我见到你时
Last time I saw you,
你提到说如果我在求职 你会聘用我
you mentioned that you would hire me if I was looking for a job.
我想我是在求职
And I guess I'm looking for a job.
我不知道你们是否还有空缺
So I don't know if there's still any available.
如果需要 我可以给你一份简历
I can give you a résumé if you want one.
我只需要一部打印机和45分钟来写简历
I just need a printer and 45 minutes to write a résumé.
听着 我真蠢 我明白你很忙
Look, this is silly. I can see you're very busy here.
抱歉 浪费你的时间了
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
等等 你们要去哪
Wait. Where are you guys going?
- 恭喜 怎么样啊 - 谢谢
- Congratulations. How about that? - Thank you.
- 兴奋吗 - 我有点吓坏了
- Excited? - I am a little terrified.
这...和我之前做的任何事都太不一样了
It's just-- It's so different from anything I've done before.
你会创造出很多我不爱喝的酒
You're gonna create so many drinks I won't like.
我会专门为你创造一款 就叫西尔维娅
I'll make one just for you. I'll call it the Sylvia.
会是Riesling白葡萄酒加苹果汁 撒一圈Sun Chip
It'll be Riesling with apple juice, a Sun Chip rim,
放在一个真实大小的儿童汽车座椅上
served in a full-size toddler's car seat.
- 我会痛饮这款酒的 - 你会的
- I would drink the crap out of that. - You would.
不敢相信 我不得不每天通勤往返圣迭戈
I can't believe I have to drive to and from San Diego for work every day.
是 但如果你接受这份工作 你就必须搬到圣迭戈
Yeah, but if you take the job, you're gonna have to move to San Diego.
说实话 我完全没想到这一点 天啊
I honestly didn't think about that at all. Wow.
你会把这份工作做得非常好 改变总是极好的
You're gonna be so good at that job. And a change is always really good.
洛杉矶有什么值得留恋的
And what's keeping you in LA?
你们想买♥♥花吗
You guys want flowers?
不 我们没在约会
No. We're not together.
我的老公另有其人 他不在这里
I'm married to somebody else. He's not here.
他比我帅多了
Much more handsome guy.
你想买♥♥花吗
You want flowers?
你别说 我确实想买♥♥花
You know what? I do want a flower.
非常感谢 你推销成功了
Thank you so much. Your pitch worked.
- 谢谢你 先生 谢谢 - 非常感谢
- Thank you, sir. Thank you. - Thanks so much.
- 送你的 我的女神 - 谢谢
- For you, my lady. - Well, thank you.
这花很假 很塑料
It's very fake. Very plastic.
就是说它永远不会凋谢
That means it will last forever.
(一年后)
你能在星期六西蒙踢完球去接他吗
Could you pick up Simon from soccer on Saturday?
抱歉 宝贝 我要策划谢弗双胞胎的成年礼
Sorry, babe. I have the Schaeffer twins' bat mitzvah,
接下来的周末我要策划棕榈泉的迎婴派对
and the following weekend I have that baby shower in Palm Springs.
但再下一个周末我可以去接他
But I could do the next weekend.
- 是吧 孩子踢球 - 是
- Yeah? Soccer run? - Yeah.
好 我得走了
Okay, I gotta go,
- 我得在餐饮业者之前到 - 选条领带
- I gotta get there before the caterers. - Pick a tie.
- 这条 - 好 行了 拜拜
- This one. - Great, okay. Bye.
- 拜拜 - 我们要和谁谈
- Bye. - Who are we sitting with?
凯蒂一家 还有从圣迭戈赶来的威尔
Katie's family, and Will's coming in from San Diego.
- 威尔 天啊 好久不见了 - 是 我知道
- Will. Wow. It's been a while. - Yeah. I know.
是啊 能见到他真好
I know. It'll be really good to see him.
- 好 到那里见 - 拜拜
- Okay. I'll see you there. - Bye.
(西尔维娅活动策划)
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
今天天气真好啊 真是有福气
What a beautiful day, huh? Such a blessing.
- 什么事 - 安迪对音乐有意见
- Yes? - So Andy has some issues with the music.
他给了乐队一个非常具体的歌♥单
He gave them a very specific playlist,
- 他希望现在演奏 - 好 我管着呢
- and he would like it to be played now. - Okay, I got it under control.
- 我没听见啊 - 我管着呢
- Well, I'm not hearing it. - I got it under control.
- 好吧 也许我没有...好 - 对 没问题
- Okay, maybe I didn't-- Okay. - Yeah. You're good.
- 请坐 对 一切尽在掌控 - 请尽快
- Sit down. Yep. It's under control. - As soon as possible, please.
好 对 可以开始了 谢谢
All right. Yep. Good to go. Thank you.
对 各位 我们可以演奏下一首了 谢谢
Yes, guys, we can go to the next. Thanks.
对 圣迭戈很酷
Yeah, San Diego's cool.
- 工作怎么样 - 很棒
- How's the job? - The job's great.
有点大公♥司♥氛围 但我有很多创意自♥由♥ 很幸运
You know, it's a little corporate, but I get a lot of creative freedom luckily.
- 对 而且你和首席执行官同居 - 是的
- Yeah. Also you live with the CEO... - I do.
- 这也算半个铁饭碗吧 - 我确实很有安全感
- ...so certain amount of job security there. - I do have a lot of security.
珍娜 你是如何进入食品化学领域的
And then how did you get into food chemistry, Jenna?
我学过化学
Well, I studied chemistry.
- 我觉得就是这样 - 是
- I take it that's it. - Yeah.
就是这样
There it is.
说到这个化学 我们订婚了
Speaking of chemistry, we are engaged.
是的
Yeah.
是真的
For real.
天啊
Wow.
- 真好 - 太好了
Oh, my goodness.
- That's amazing. - That's fantastic.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
- 恭喜了 哥们 - 感谢 谢谢你
- Congratulations, buddy. - Appreciate that. Thank you.
- 恭喜 这是大事 天啊 - 谢谢 对 真好
- Congratulations. That is a big deal. Wow. - Thank you. Yeah. It's great.
- 天啊 真棒 是 - 是这样
- Oh, my goodness. That's amazing. Yeah. - So,
威尔跟我说 你对婚礼策划了如指掌
Will tells me that you know everything about planning a wedding.
是 我们想在奥斯汀办
Yeah, we're thinking Austin.
我如果不邀请认识的每一个人
My parents would never speak to me again
我父母就再也不理我了
if I didn't invite every single person that I've ever met.
- 好吧 是 - 所以我...
- Okay. Right. - So I--
- 婚礼真棒 好样的 - 嗨 谢谢 哥们
- Amazing wedding. Great job. - Hi. Thanks, buddy.
不客气 真了不起
Yeah, no problem. This is incredible.
- 谢谢 - 开玩笑吗 当然了
- Thank you. - You kidding me? Yeah.
- 见到你真高兴 是 - 彼此彼此 是
- It's good to see you. Yeah. - Nice to see you too. Yeah.
我想对你坦白一件事
I want to be real with you about something.
- 我今天不想听 可以吗 - 我懂 我们得谈谈
- I don't want that today. Is that okay? - I get it. We gotta talk.
- 我不想谈 - 我会向你详细解释 抱歉
- I don't want this. - I'm gonna lay it out for you. I'm sorry.
但你和我 我们...
But you and I, we--
我们看到了幽浮
we saw a UFO.
- 绝对看见了 我们看见了 - 我们看到了幽浮 只是...
- We totally did. We fucking saw that shit! - We saw a UFO together. Just--
- 只有你和我 我们看见了 - 我们看见了 看见那东西了
- It was just you and I. We saw that shit. - We saw it. We saw that fucking shit.
- 真疯狂 是一段疯狂的时光 - 整件事都很疯狂
- It was crazy. It was a crazy time. - That whole thing was crazy.
- 我们相处的那段时间... - 是...
- That whole period we were hanging out... - It was--
- 真疯狂 - 是一段疯狂的时光 对
- ...was just bananas. - It was a cuckoo time. Yes.
- 很狂野 - 很精彩
- It was wild. - It was awesome.
非常有趣
It was a lot of fun.
在生活中同时感到兴奋和痛苦
It was kind of thrilling being that euphoric and that miserable
- 挺刺♥激♥的 - 对
- at the same time in my life. - Yeah.
- 没错 - 是吧
- I know. - Right?
现在好无聊啊 总是幸福 稳定
And now it is so boring just being happy and stable all the time.
你的未婚妻真美
And your fiancé is so beautiful
- 而且很适合你 - 我知道 我将会...
- and, like, appropriate for you. - I know. And I'm gonna be, like,
幸福地和她共度余生
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表