剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
- Reggie and I are. - Cool.
我不明白
I do not understand
哥们 你们为什么 在不告诉我的情况下做这种事
why the fuck you would do something like this without telling me, man.
为什么不让我参与
Why wouldn't you cut me into this?
酒精康普茶不是你的专长领域
Hard kombucha's not your area of expertise.
谁的专长领域都不是 因为这种酒很蠢
It is nobody's area of expertise because it's stupid.
帮助喜欢喝得烂醉的人养胃
Gut health for people who like to get fucked up?
-这是两种不同的群体 好吗 -没错
- Those are two different crowds, okay? - True.
另外 我有发酵科学的学位
Also, I have a degree in fermentation science.
如果说这是谁的领域 那也是我的
If this is anyone's area, it's mine.
嘿 威尔 怎么样 你气色不错
Yo, Will, what's up? You look good.
-好极了 奥马尔在场 太好了 -我当然在
- Great. Omar's here. Fantastic. - Of course I'm here.
不参加自己的首发派对 那可不太专业
Wouldn't be very professional of me to miss my own launch party.
-你让他参与了 -嘿
- You brought him in? - Hey.
怎么说呢 我喜欢所有的发酵酒
What can I say? I love all fermentation.
-奥马尔... -不像某些人
- Omar. Omar. Omar. - Unlike some people.
尤其是你
Specifically you.
-你走吧 -好
- Take a walk. - Yep.
听着 我非常抱歉 你用这种方式得知此事 好吗 真的
Look, I am very sorry you found out this way, okay? I am.
这样不好 但我保证 哥们 这只是生意 明白吗
This is shitty. But I promise you, dude, it's just business, okay?
-完全和你个人无关 -感觉和我个人很有关
- It ain't nothing personal. - It feels very personal.
好吧 和个人无关 威尔
Okay. Well, it's not, Will.
但如果有的话
However, if it was,
也许是因为你破坏了 我们得到的每一次机会 懂吗
maybe it's because you shit on every opportunity that comes our way, okay?
你只喜欢搞什么该死的限♥量♥版啤酒
You're only excited about some fucking limited edition beer
那些东西除了啤酒势利眼之外没人在乎的
that no one's gonna care about except for beer snobs.
你说你喜欢的
You said you liked it.
我当然喜欢 你是个艺术家
Of course I did! You're an artist.
那不是重点 我们一瓶酒会亏40美元 威尔
That's not the point. We'd lose $40 a bottle, Will.
真是疯了 我已经不知道你想干什么了
That's fucking insane. I don't know what you're trying to do anymore.
我只是想制♥作♥好啤酒
I'm just trying to make good beer.
不像雷吉 他只想把这里变成 该死的电子舞曲Hooters餐厅
Unlike Reggie, who's trying to turn this place into a fucking EDM Hooters.
雷吉没那么糟糕 兄弟
Reggie's not that bad, bruh.
宝贝 喝Daa Booch的恶魔
The devil wears Boochy, baby.
好吧...
Okay. Okay.
他最糟糕了 但这个小混♥蛋♥会赚钱
He is the worst, but that little shit knows how to make money,
这是此事的重点 只是赚钱 好吗
and that's all this is about. It's just money, okay?
-嘿 宝贝 我们需要更多冰镇Booch -嘿 宝贝 好的
- Hey, babe. We need more cold Booch. - Hey, baby. Okay.
-我们去拿 我们去给你弄点 -好
- We'll get Booch. We'll get you some. - Okay.
凯蒂
Katie?
嗨
Hi!
你...怎么到这里来了
What in-- What are you doing here?
你们俩在一起了
Are you guys together?
我不知道 问他吧
I mean, I don't know. I guess ask him.
我也不知道 只是感觉很好
I don't know either. It just feels really good.
-感觉非常好 -真的非常好
- It feels so good. - So fucking good.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
-费洛蒙 -说得好
- Pheromones. - Good one.
-我又有性生活了 -好吧...明白了
- I'm having sex again. - Okay. Okay. I get it.
要尝尝Daa Booch吗
You wanna try Daa Booch?
你怎么在这里
What the fuck are you doing here?
她是我的伴 我跟你说过了 你不肯听
She's my pal. I told you that. You don't listen.
对 我需要一份工作 因为我不再看孩子了
Yeah, and I needed a job, since I'm no longer babysitting.
-而且你在我生日那天跟我分手 -太差劲了
- And you broke up with me on my birthday. - That's messed up.
-天啊 -孩子们很想你 真的
- Wow. - Kids miss you. They really do.
对 我们应该...来一次FaceTime
Yeah, we should do a-- We'll do a FaceTime.
好啊 我想他们
Yeah! I miss them!
真可爱
So cute.
现在是怎么回事
What is happening right now?
我不敢相信他们竟然这样对我
I can't believe they would do this to me.
而且在我自己的酒吧里
And in my own bar?
-我不敢相信他们竟然这样对我们 -什么叫“我们”
- I can't believe they would do this to us. - What do you mean "us"?
你的生意伙伴没有告诉你新项目
I mean your business partners not telling you about a new project.
我最好的朋友开始一段新感情 没有告诉我
My best friend started a new relationship without telling me.
这不一样
Not the same thing.
是 对不起 你说得对...
Yeah. I'm sorry. You're right. You're right.
这很糟糕 抱歉 我明白
That sucks. I'm sorry. I get it.
-别担心 我搞定了 -什么意思
- Don't worry. I took care of it. - What do you mean?
这件事搞定了
It's taken care of.
这是什么意思
What's that?
所有人立刻出来 快...
Everyone out right now! Pronto! Pronto!
(自家新鲜酿制 洛杉矶最佳啤酒)
你干了什么
What did you do?
天然气泄漏
There was a gas leak.
-你报♥警♥说天然气泄漏 -我是好市民 仅此而已
- You called in a fucking gas leak? - I'm a good citizen. What can I say?
我的老天
Holy fuck.
-你真是好朋友 -我...是 没错
- You're a good friend. - I-- Yes. Yes, I am.
立刻离开 天然气泄漏 这地方可能会爆♥炸♥
Let's go now! Gas leak! This whole place could explode!
-不 -不
- Oh, no. - No.
没错
So, yeah.
我们之前说的很多想法
A lot of those ideas we were talking about were
是对资本主义的衍生看法
pretty derivative takes on capitalism.
所以我就按你的要求做了 只有一个小改动
So I just did what you wanted, with one tiny tweak.
改动就是你在他鼻子上画了个老二
The tweak being you put a dick on his nose?
-你看出来了 -是的
- You see it? - I do.
蛋蛋在哪
Where are the balls?
-你好 -你好
- G'day. - G'day.
好吧 斯特恩 不如你跟大家说说多布森的进展
All right. Stern, why don't you give us an update on Dobson?
是 好的
Yes. Okay.
首先 我们要确保大家的步调一致
First of all, we need to make sure that we are all on the same page
关于7.5H那部分的仲裁条款
about the arbitration provision in section 7.5 H.
具体来说 就是针对
Specifically whether, in the event of a disagreement
是否需要修订公♥司♥信息披露发生分歧时
about whether an amendment to the company disclosure is required.
任何争议都将由一位 在复杂的合并交易方面
Any dispute will be governed by an arbitrator
拥有八年或十年经验的仲裁员来管辖
with eight or ten years of experience in complex merger transactions.
而且我们...
And we've
-听说尽职调查小组... -抱歉
- heard from the due diligence team... - Sorry.
嘿 人力资源部的杰西卡找你
Hey. Jessica from HR is looking for you.
什么事
What about?
嘿 你看到老二脸那幅画了吗
Hey, have you seen the dick-face painting?
你看见了吗 不 什么 这可是大事
Did you see that? Oh, no. What? That's huge.
嗨...你找我
Hi. Hi. You wanted to see me?
一切都很顺利 大家都非常热情 而且...
Everything's been going so well. Everyone's been so welcoming and--
我有没有跟你说过我孩子们养的蜥蜴
Did we talk about my children's lizard
和你的名字几乎一样
having almost exactly the same name as you?
杰西帕
Jessipa.
西尔维娅 你知不知道 弗莱德金先生的画像是怎么回事
Sylvia, do you have any idea what happened to the portrait of Mr. Friedkin
就是挂在复印室外面的
that was hanging outside the copy room?
顺便一提 那幅画真好看 华丽
That's a lovely painting, by the way. Gorgeous.
颜色很好看 那构图...
It's lovely colors, and the composition--
所以你知道那幅画怎么了吗
So, do you have any idea what happened to it?
不知道 怎么了
No. What happened to it?
这个嘛...
Well...
(安全监控2A XEROX 复印室2)
我得说 这个恶作剧真奇怪
Just very weird prank, I have to say.
我...
I--
这...
It's--
这不可能 那...不可能是我
That's impossible. That-That can't be me.
就是你
It's literally you.
我非常抱歉...我...
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I just-- I c--
我...当时太累了 撞在了画上 画就掉下来了
I was-- I was so tired, and I just fell into the painting, and it just crashed.
我找了个地方想修复画 结果他们帮不上忙
And then I went to this place to try to fix it, and they couldn't help me.
然后我...急着想把画送回来
And then I was-- I was desperately trying to bring it back in,
我就是太累了
and I've just been so tired, you know?
这份工作对于我这个年纪来说 变难了很多 我就是...
Like, the work is so much harder at my age. And I'm just, like--
非常抱歉...我完全搞砸了 我...
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I totally screwed up, and I just--
-非常抱歉 -我理解 真的
- I'm so sorry. - I get it. You know?
西尔维娅 我...理解
Sylvia, I-- I get it.
在这里工作可能真的很吓人
It can be really intimidating around here, you know?
我记得我刚入职的时候也有同感
I remember, when I first started, I felt the same way,
我其实也当妈妈了 所以...
and I'm actually a mom too, so--
-是吗 -是 我...
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表